• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behold! The Awesome Power of Cheese!

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Okay, everybody from true fromageophiles to those that only know shredded orange shit in a bag with sawdust mixed in has something to learn from this awesome and handy-dandy graphic. While not all exotic (and plebeian) cheeses are listed, this will get you started on your cheese journey. If not make you look like a knowledgeable Käse Critic at your next soiree. So study hard (or semi-soft) but for god's sake get out there and try something other than waxy Cheddar-Jack shredded in a plastic bag!

Bon appétit!

View attachment 457319

Cheese is one of the most wonderful things on the planet.

Now we need a similar chart detailing the various aperitifs that complement each cheese, so we can choose a glass of choice port to accompany our cheesey selections.

We have a Cheddar on sale here in UK called 'Tickler'. One of the more reasonable branded cheeses, but not a patch on the sort of stuff you'll find in quirky towns and countryside food festivals.
I like a nice Wensleydale with cranberries...or a melted Edam with herbs on crumpets....or some Emmental melted over ham...baked Camembert with salmon.

That Stinking Bishop is worth a sniff as well.

Cheers
TTG

Is there a Monty Python cheese skit, kinda like the Spam one?.....If not, they should do one...even as old as the remaining ones are. You know, aging.....

Glad to see that my favorite is there: Manchego, a hard sheep cheese. :bouncybou

I think my favorites are brie, smoked gouda, and like 90% of greek cheeses lol

What's the saddest of all cheeses? Blue Cheese of course...ahem....cheese and cracker fan here

What's the saddest of all cheeses? Blue Cheese of course...ahem....cheese and cracker fan here

haha excellent cheesy joke :)

You're the first to mention crackers....

If we're matching cheese to crackers, I'll take some of those lovely circular poppy seed crackers thank you please.

haha excellent cheesy joke :)

You're the first to mention crackers....

If we're matching cheese to crackers, I'll take some of those lovely circular poppy seed crackers thank you please.

I'm boring when it comes to crackers Teamtickleguy. Plain as they get with some cheddar cheese.

I'm boring when it comes to crackers Teamtickleguy. Plain as they get with some cheddar cheese.

Ha! Nothing wrong with that Johnny - if the cracker starts to become more important than the cheese, then we need to start worrying!

Some of my favs are:

Stilton for Christmas is a must have.
A proper imported crumbly English Cheddar.
Same for a nice Aged Gouda as a traveling companion.
Rougue River Blue is second only to Stilton, but has more fruity notes.
A good Spanish Menchego is also a great traveling companion.
A Les grandes Chaumes Munster.
Fresh goat cheese goes so well with almost anything, from stews to fruit.
Pan fried greek Kefalotiri, Graviera, or Kefalograviera with Ouzo.
Brie baked in Filo with sticky sweet walnuts.
And (though technically not a cheese) A good hunk of sweet Norwegian Geitost with a pocketknife.
Albanian rope cheeses make for good movie snacks.

....oh geez I could go on and on. I must like cheese or sumthin'

Some of my favs are:

Stilton for Christmas is a must have.
A proper imported crumbly English Cheddar.
Same for a nice Aged Gouda as a traveling companion.
Rougue River Blue is second only to Stilton, but has more fruity notes.
A good Spanish Menchego is also a great traveling companion.
A Les grandes Chaumes Munster.
Fresh goat cheese goes so well with almost anything, from stews to fruit.
Pan fried greek Kefalotiri, Graviera, or Kefalograviera with Ouzo.
Brie baked in Filo with sticky sweet walnuts.
And (though technically not a cheese) A good hunk of sweet Norwegian Geitost with a pocketknife.
Albanian rope cheeses make for good movie snacks.

....oh geez I could go on and on. I must like cheese or sumthin'

You're so cheese worldly

You're so cheese worldly

It happens when one is not a fan of Kraft ' processed cheese food". I like old world and American boutique craftsmanship. Cheese making is more art than science.

But if ya likes yer bag of pre-shredded waxy, mass-processed 'cheddar-jack processed cheese food' with cellulose, melted on your whatever... knock yerself out.

What kinda cheese do they use in Cheetos? That stuff is pretty good too

She's got a valid point tho I am a shameless cheese philistine. Cheese can be likened to sex - good sex is great and bad sex is til pretty good. Cheetos ftw.

I'm pretty sure for those that think that powdered orange salt is cheese, its called "Fitting."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back