• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Diva Melina Perez

hell ya love to see more divas come and say there ticklish.

That and Stephanie McMahon after all these years, if only Howard stern had followed up with that tickle chair question back years ago!

Back years and years ago, I think it was 2002, she was a guest with Howard and he mentioned before the interview the amount of requests he had gotten to ask her to go into the tickle chair. I'm sure he said he was going to ask her however sadly when the interview happened he didn't allude to it at all. My theory is he was perhaps asked by her people to maybe not go down that route maybe due to her professional image, who knows?

The worse part is she got asked in a regular web chat about it not long after about what her thoughts on it were. Unfortunately the question came without any enquiry about whether she was ticklish or not. So her answer was a standard "I don't know how I would have reacted" . Browse the search I think you should be Ble to find it. That's the closest we've ever come.

Oh right ok, I thought you were implying that we had waited years for responses from WWE divas and finally got ones from Stephanie and Melina!

I really wish we could get a comprehensive list of WWE Divas/TNA Knockouts who are ticklish and where. I know we've had so many posted over the years that it's hard to remember who.

Just to add, even though her Live.Me videos are no longer available. On one of her videos where she was showing her fans how many dogs she had, one of the dogs(named Blue) began licking her foot which caused a ticklish reaction, jerking her foot back and shewed Blue away. Again, sorry for no video but her Live.Me seemed to have gotten rid of all of them but I thought it would be good to share for people who may have wondered if her feet were ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back