• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for all ticklees out there

enlightened

TMF Expert
What is more torturous for you - being tickled blindfolded, when you don't know WHERE you're going to get "hit" next - or being able to see it coming?

I can't decide on my favorite method. I get great responses from doing both.

Well, there is a difference when you can't see, specially when its just starting because it's all like: surpriiiiiiiiseeeee! So it's great. But my personal preference is not to be blindfolded, because I like to see his face and the look in his eyes when he tickles me... but that's just a weird thing of mine :p

That's a tough question. On the one hand being blindfolded forces me to focus on verbal teasing, weakness of mine for sure. On the other hand I have to agree with realista_magica--I LOVE being able to watch a 'lers evil, teasing grin as he's on his way to me. Preferably when they make me watch x/) Really hard to decide on one of the two, I guess it just depends on the day and the scenario.

~K

I love to be tied up tightly with a blindfold on. It makes me feel more ticklish because I have no idea where the ler is hitting next.

You are more ticklish when you can't predict where or when it is going to happen. Blindfolded is a way to have it, another is for surprise.

Well, there is a difference when you can't see, specially when its just starting because it's all like: surpriiiiiiiiseeeee! So it's great. But my personal preference is not to be blindfolded, because I like to see his face and the look in his eyes when he tickles me... but that's just a weird thing of mine :p

I think it's sexier that way

I don't like being blindfolded :p not so much cus of the anticipation, I just like to see my tickler.

For the women I tickle i like to see the look in their eyes when I get a really good ticklish reaction from them. Plus when you find one of their ticklish spots and she gives you the playful look like " oh crap" lol its soo much fun. I tend not to ticke with a blindfold, but its good to use once in a while.

Probably blindfolded for me, but not in a good way; I like to be helpless, but not that helpless. It freaks me out a little bit to not be able to see what's going on... XD

Both honestly. Usually seeing makes it bad cuz I know its coming and I start laughing even when I'm not being touched. Blindfolded is just as bad cuz I can't see it coming so evreything is a surprise

I prefer the blindfold a)for reasons listed such as the anticipation of where I will be pounced upon, but also b) I sometimes get a little self-conscious about the weird faces I make and/knowing where to look for for 20 or so minutes.

Have a marked preference for being blindfolded. I love the anticipation and surprise, it feels like it tickles more when I can't see and psychologically there's something enjoyable about being able to surrender control of sight to my ler.

I would say both however for myself......psychological would really mess with me badly so blindfold would render me weak and helpless

I have been blindfolded and certainly don't mind it. I know I've got great results from blindfolding lees before. I think if there's a lot of teasing going on being able to see it coming can make it worse (better).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back