• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Strip Club Tickle

Pedigree5

I love strip clubs. My most recent visit to one took place in a tiki themed joint in Syracuse. There was a lot of variation in attractiveness levels among the girls but they had a consistent house rate for time in the VIP room.

I sat at the bar enjoying a beer while some buddies sat by the stage. A single mom with an incredible body and sexy glasses talked to me. She explained that she was about to leave for the long drive home but would stick around if I ordered a private session. While we talked, I got handsy with her and pinched and tickled her side. She squirmed and said "I'm really ticklish!" Jackpot. I asked if I could book 30 minutes with her and tickle her crazy. She seemed nervous "I've never done that before ... But OK!"

It was an extremely well spent $275. She stripped down to her g-string and took her glasses off. Absolutely perfect body. Thick in all the right places, but no excess fat anywhere. I stripped to my boxers and we got going. First I had her face me and give me a lap dance while I tickled her upper body and under her thighs. She giggled and squirmed but managed to do it. Then I had her turn around and grind while she locked her hands together behind my neck and I tickled up and down her sides. She could only keep that up for 15 seconds at a time.

Then it was time for some challenges. I told her to lay down with her arms up for 15 seconds while I went to town on her underarms, large fake boobs, sides and ass. Her skin was perfectly smooth and soft everywhere. I counted to 15 very slowly (it was probably actually like 40 seconds). She only made it to eight, so I flipped her over and across my lap and spanked her as punishment. "Why am I spanking you?" I asked. She squealed, "because I put my arms down!" "What will you do next time?" "Keep up my arms!" Good. We tried again and she barely made it. I flipped her over again and asked "how many spanks do you want as your reward?" She said "Three," and I told her to count em out while I gave her eight.

Go the finale, I told her to lay down again and that we would go thirty "seconds". These were agonizingly slow. Between two and three I waited so long that she desperately screamed "Three! Three!" She did the same thing before seven and I told her to let me count. Of course I spent five or six seconds telling her this while tickling her. It took me about a minute and a half to count to thirty and she was dying, especially when I moved down to tickle her belly, sides or butt. By the time I got to thirty, I was close to exploding in my boxers so I told her to just keep her arms up while I continued. I exploded about ten seconds later and we just laid panting in each other's arms for a few minutes.

When time was up and we put our clothes on she said that she had never experienced anything like that and thanked me for giving her a new experience. Much mor interesting than most of her customers I'm sure!

Well, the fact that she accepted what you did and considered it an experience is a good thing! But no feet???????

Not a foot guy, sorry!

Wish I lived in Syracuse so I could become a regular.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back