• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your fav scifi movie (2015)?

Oooh...tough one, as I do love so many. If I had to just pick one though, it would be "Nineteen Eighty-Four". For some reason, this movie and book just resonates with me. It's hard to say exactly why, but it just does. Granted, I do love dystopian future movies and this is definitely one of the bleakest I've seen. Something about it just pops with me, and I love it.

Other honorable mentions...

Clockwork Orange: Almost forgot about this one, but like Ninteen Eighty-Four this is a great piece of dystopian, low-level sci-fi. Maybe because the two are about what makes up humanity, or perhaps because in many ways they are in the realm of close possibility compared to many other sci-fi movies. At any rate, decent movie.

A Boy and his Dog: A cult classic. One of the big influences for one of my favourite game series, Fallout, this is a good movie, and I love the chemistry between the main character Vic and his dog Blood. I admit, I like the first half of the movie a lot more then the second half, but still, it's one of my favourites.

The Road: Yeah, depressing as fuck, but still, I enjoyed this movie, and when feeling in a dystopian mood, this is a movie I sometimes pop in.

Blade Runner: How could this not be in here? Cyberpunk meets Film noir. A classic bit of sci-fi, which made a lot of people think, and had a great deal of eye candy. They did an amazing job of bringing the world of Blade Runner to life, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing what they plan to do next for the sequel.

The Matrix: Personally, I enjoyed all three movies, but even if you just liked the first one, it was still a great movie that seemed to open up movies to the next level of action sequences.

Johnny Mnemonic : I know, not exactly a great movie, but for somebody who was just getting into cyberpunk like Shadowrun, this movie was great. It was easy to see how the two overlapped, and is still a favourite to this day.

Moon- from about 5 years back? directed by David Bowie's son, cracking soundtrack, clones and everything!

I'm really looking forward to Star Wars 7 come Christmas time :)

Call me old school but I love the old hokey black and white atom-bomb monster flicks from the late 40's and 50's. I also love the color hokey classics-inspired flicks from the 60s like Jules Verne Mysterious Island, and anything that Ray Harryhausen had a hand in.

Last edited:
I saw Gravity recently and it was pretty good. Not sure when it was made, but I think it was recent.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back