• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silke Arches and her Flying Robot - for C.A.B.'s Anime Madness contest

T-Sci

1st Level Red Feather
"......Deep underground within the Gargoyle gang's secret enemy base, Silke Arches, A.K.A. Unicorn agent U-69 , is being tickle tortured by Gargoyle leader Sadista's protege, agent X......stripped of all clothing including her communicator watch, agent U-69 can do nothing but scream in ticklish agony, unable to control the giant robot or call fellow Unicorn agents for help......could this be the end for our hero ??? Tune in next week for Silke Arches and her Flying Robot!!! "

Back in the late 70s/early 80s when i was a wee lad, japan and giant monsters and robots were all the rage, and nothing was cooler than "Jonny Sokko and his Flying Robot".....a tv series produced in japan in 1968 and aired in re-runs, with awful english dubbing, some years later.....each day i would rush home from school to see what awful giant monster the giant robot would have to square off against...i can still remember the theme song like it was yesterday....the special effects were horrid and by comparison made the godzilla movies of the time look like "Independance day". but the absolute cheeziness of the whole thing made me a fan for life.....so when C.A.B. announced his contest, japan and this show were the first thing that came to mind.....ive been very busy this summer ,and havent had much time for art, but had to at least get this one done before the end of the contest.....hope everyone has been having a fantastic summer!

js.jpg

LOL! Awesome sauce! Thank you for squeezing the time in to do this, Tee! greatly Appreciated!

I always love your stuff, T Sci. Good homage to the mega monster genre. And I always love seeing Silke tickled. Both never get old.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back