• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC 31/F/Sub, looking for ler

ladybird27

TMF Novice
Hi, submissive ticklee here!

I have been lurking on this site since 2001. I have met a few nice people, but never a ler. That’s right, I am a life-long tickle enthusiast and have never been truly tickled! This has got to change!

I am ticklish EVERYWHERE! I have a girlfriend who says I have a ticklish disorder, because if you poke or squeeze I ball up and giggle. That being said, I have never been tickled by a true tickler, so I can’t really tell you which are my worst spots.

Tickling is definitely sexual for me. Since I was a kid, my sexual fantasies have almost all included tickle torture. However, while I would eventually love to find a tickle partner I could also be sexually compatible with, I am fairly modest in my daily life and am not looking to screw during the first session. Let me be clear! 

Full disclosure! I am a BBW. I work out a lot and am fit and healthy, but my body is curvy.

If you live in the New York area and you’d like to get to know me, please PM. Note: I am not really into cybertickling. I like to talk tickle, but I want the real experience, not some virtual facsimile.

And yes, I know this message seems a bit sassy, but I really am a submissive. I love nothing more than making a dominant person happy, meeting their needs—but I don’t think that this precludes me from expecting to be appreciated and respected as a person in my own right. Dom me, tickle me, maybe turn me on, but remember, submission is about trust and respect!

Replied to your message. Hope we can figure something out. If not, good luck in your search!

well I am looking to express my dom side more. it is a bit hard when a wiggle one your ribs sends you into a giggling fit. but glad to hear that you want to experence real tickling. im sure your about to get flooded with pms ^-^

You are exactly right that you should expect respect as a sub. That's what it's all about even though part of the game is dominance. That does NOT equal disrespect. I totally hope you find your perfect play partner!!!

//R

Local to NYC and dominant. I am sure we could do some fun scenes. Expressing an interest is NOT topping from the bottom either. Best Regards.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back