• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My neighbor's Girlfriend

Chrissyxoxo

2 day I spoke to a friend of mine I haven't seen in awhile. we played on the same softball team and lived close to each other. We had endless Tickling experiences together :). So it turns out she knows my neighbor really, really mean older gentleman. His girlfriend is a thicker Mexican woman named Rose. She is in her late or mid forties but she looks very good.
So my friend came to visit me made the terrible mistake of throwing her trash in my neighbors garbage receptacle. :-( I was definitely nervous about the whole situation lol. So I saw the Curtain open and I knew he saw the trash . He Storms outside very upset looking as though hwas about to be a pain. Instead to my surprise he waved his hand and walked right past us to his car. his girlfriend recognize my friend and they struck up a conversation as I walked closer I could see she had very well maintain feet. she spoke to me for a minute mostly small talk then she invited us inside.
as soon as you walk in the door she asked me to take your shoes off . after about 40 minutes my friend Stated she had to leave. Rose asked her over and over again not to leave then Rose bear hug her and impeded her from getting to the door she been put her full weight or my friend leading them both to the ground. " so you're not going to help" she screamed.
I couldn't wait to jump in the pile it look like so much fun. I immediately beGanPoking Her underarms
she let out a screech her grip on my friend begin the weaken she laugh out loud and hard. " wait hold on she tickling" Rose hollered. by this time I was laying flat on her back with both my hands sunk deep into her ribs she rolled over and begin to grab my hand it was unbearable. My friend began to help me by lifting her arms above her head so I can poke her man sweaty underarms. She screaming loud and laughed she smiled at me with a look and both she actually enjoy the torture :).

I was able to snap a couple photos not very good though much respect to the guys that capture candid video and picture it is not easy lol

Attachments

• 20150720_214031.jpg
    20150720_214031.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 20150720_2137531.jpg
    20150720_2137531.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 540
Interesting tale. Great snaps too. It isn't easy.

Hopefully there will be more stories. Interested in hearing about you and your friends tickle adventures as well.

Very interesting story and great photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back