• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STORY CHALLENGE FOR A PAID COMISSION! TALENTED AUTHORS WITH A SINISTER FANTASY!!

Ashal-Feetlover

TMF Novice
Dear talented TMF Authors out there,

Let me introduce myself. I have been a silent member of this forum for many years now and I have enjoyed the many great stories which inspired many fantasys of myself about our beloved tickling fetish. But now the time has come for me to step out of the shadows of silence and come to you as a man who is in desperate search of a talented man or woman who can make his fantasies come to life again. I search an author who will write a big and long tickling story for me. But this story shall not begin directly with the tickling action without any context to it. This story shall become one big story itself. So it shall take the time to introduce the characters, show their needs and hopes, their desires and fears or in short make them believable. I realized that I really liked stories most where I saw the character directly before my eyes and not just a wallpaper puppet who got tickle tortured. And since I know that there are many talented and hungry authors out there who want to challenge themselves with a really big story but maybe had no motivation for doing so (on a monetary base for example) I want to act now as the patreon for these authors. This is why I want to launch a talent challenge out here :

TALENT CHALLENGE FOR A PAID STORY COMISSION

I have two ideas in my mind who I like to have realized:

1. Some kind of serial tickler detective story - There has one been released many years ago but it was in german and it was called "Deadly laughter" ("Tödliches Lachen" original title). I liked the way the author set the story up and took a long time to settle up the characters so you didn't even know it was a tickle story until it came to the end.

2. Some kind of tickle horror story- Dark Clowns, Tickle Zombies, a dark cult - there are many options here who can come to life. I'm not limited on this when it comes to me.

YOUR TASK:

Write a short story summary with the main milestones of the story for the option of your choice- serial tickler detective story OR tickle horror story. Show me how you plan to structure your story and how you want to ensure that these are not only "fetish dolls" but believable characters you want to include. Write your characters down and make them enjoyable with two or three short sentences so we know what theser are all about. And then I want you write a short tickle sequence in the storyline of your chosen option so that I can see your style of writing when it comes to the tickle action - which is of course the focus in the story although the way to this action needs to be believable.

As I already have stated in the headline this is a talent challenge and I want to achieve by it that I have the most suited author for my project. So let me tell you my requirements about the full story so that you are aware if you participate what I want to have in the end and what you got from it :

1. I want to achieve a tickling novel according to the length so I think 150 pages would be cool - Of course if this is not achievable this is allright but this has to be made afterwards

2. I want to split the story in 3 parts : 1st part Introduction and exposition of the figures and of the storyline, 2nd part Tickle Torture Victim I (which can be a close friend of the main character - in any way a character we got to know from the exposition), 3rt part Tickle Torture of the main character

3. The main character shall be of course a sexy chick and shall not be older than 30 years old. You may call me old-fashioned but since I pay for it I think I can say what I like to read ;-)

4. I want this novel to be a non-consensual tickle torture novel based on a believable storyline. This means the characters themselves had no real touching points with tickling before but they are in the hands of sadistic expert ticklers. I like the style of real sadistic tickle torture until the victim is brought down to tears at the end and suffers the most brutal tickle torture of their life- I need sinister minds for this!!!!

5. As you can deduct from my name I also have a foot fetish and I like to include at least some foot licking action into this novel and of course some shoe and sock removal topic. The foot licking don't need to be too much focused since it shall stick to the storyline but I really want to include it.

6. Since I am the man who pays for it I like to make a strong collaboration with the winning author. I want to ensure you have enough freedom to structure and maintain your vision but in certain points I like to make a change if I think this goes completely in the wrong direction in that case.

8. The final payment : I will pay for each part seperately so I can ensure that I'm not getting betrayed and the author that he has the security that he is getting payed. I will pay 75 dollar for each part of the story so with 3 parts this makes 225 dollar for the full story from roundabout 150 to 200 pages. Details can be given by me via private message. The payment will be via Paypal!!!

9. Since this is going to be a real dark and hardcorish tickle torture book do not hesitate to include nudity, forced orgasm or whatever stuff you want to write about. As long as it fits to the psychology of the characters I really support that stuff.

10. I WANT TO SHARE THE FINAL PRODUCT WITH THE COMMUNITY. Since I really love the tmf and the community out here I want to give you something back. So when the final product is ready I won't bury it in the depts of my room but I will share it with you guys.

NEXT STEPS: THE CHALLENGE WILL END ON AUGUST 16. THAT ARE TWO WEEKS FROM NOW.

CHOOSE A SCENARIO AND WRITE A SHORT SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND. WRITE DOWN YOUR CHARACTERS AND DESCRIBE THEM IN TWO OR THREE SHORT SENTENCES. ALSO DESCRIBE HOW THEY LOOK LIKE. YOU CAN USE PICTURES IF YOU WANT. WRITE DOWN A SHORT TICKLE SCENE (HALF A PAGE) WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR STORY. MAKE IT DARK AND UNMERCIFUL. YOU CAN POST IT IN HERE WITHIN THE THREAD OR SEND IT TO ME VIA PM. AS YOU LIKE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK ME GUYS. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FANTASIES :)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Have you ever written a story?

No unfortunately I miss some talent for this. This is the reason for this challenge ;-) But maybe you are pointing to something I haven't foreseen. Have I made some points too strict? I'm willing to learn so share your thoughts with me.

I'd say 150 pages is a little too much. There are books containing 150 pages, thousands of them are sold out there. No one would write them for 225 $ altogether.
In two weeks? Impossible.

writing 15 pages worth reading is hard. it takes a lot of time and thought, not to mention emotional energy. 150 is a whole other thing. You're talking about twisting plots multiple characters and finding a thousand or so synonyms for the word laugh or tickle without sounding repetitive or high handed and pretentious. All in you're probably talking about a month or so of your life poured into something the way most people would care for a child. Most people that write like that either do it for someone they are in a relationship with (with express sexual reciprocation which there is no price tag for) or they do it for profit and sales with the expectation of more than a couple hundred bucks.

Warning shameless plug: I can speak from experience having written two tickling novels.

I'd say 150 pages is a little too much. There are books containing 150 pages, thousands of them are sold out there. No one would write them for 225 $ altogether.
In two weeks? Impossible.

Allright I understand that argument. Maybe you are right and we'll reduce it to 100 or so. About the two weeks that is realting to the short summary and the characters you want to include and that little tickle scene. That makes no more than 2 pages. So I think for that one two weeks are realistic. The complete story has no time border. I realize of course that you need to do it beside your normal life so I think half a year would be completely fitting for the whole stuff.

writing 15 pages worth reading is hard. it takes a lot of time and thought, not to mention emotional energy. 150 is a whole other thing. You're talking about twisting plots multiple characters and finding a thousand or so synonyms for the word laugh or tickle without sounding repetitive or high handed and pretentious. All in you're probably talking about a month or so of your life poured into something the way most people would care for a child. Most people that write like that either do it for someone they are in a relationship with (with express sexual reciprocation which there is no price tag for) or they do it for profit and sales with the expectation of more than a couple hundred bucks.

Warning shameless plug: I can speak from experience having written two tickling novels.

Also I understand your point of view. But anyway even though the quantity is completely unrealistic I want to give people out there the chance to think about these two options and come to me with a plot who might be worth writing even though not so many sides at all.

So you want people to submit outlines for review and then you will select one to receive a commission?

So you want people to submit outlines for review and then you will select one to receive a commission?

Yes since I thought that would be the most transparent method so the community might also want to say who they like most. I think that's only fair.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back