• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mental tickle

FunnyTickler

This isn't a complete story, but more like a summary of my friend's reactions.

I once had a friend who I was very close to. I considered her one of my best friends. She and I were very much into tickling. It was a playful thing that we would do every now and then. We were both 'lers so we were often trying to get at each other. The funny thing, though, is that she had a peculiar tickle spot. If I were to hold my finger about 3 inches away from her eyes and twitch it, as though I were tickling her, she would burst into laughter. Just that visual made her ticklish.

Her palms were also very ticklish. She use to grab my arm with one of her arms, as though we were going on a date, while trying to tickle my belly with her free hand. I would then put pressure on the arm she used to grab my arm (so she wouldn't escape) and tickle the palm of her hand. She would tug so hard to try to break her arm loose while laughing so hard. When I would eventually let her go, a few minutes later, she would act like it never happened, put her arm around my arm, and history would just repeat itself until she would give up.

I enjoyed having the upper hand. I also liked the fact that she would never give up. Unfortunately, she stopped talking to me and almost all of her friends. No one understands why. One of my friends still talks to her, but she is unable to make sense of why she is avoiding everyone.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Many people have ticklish palms.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back