• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session with Mistress Mia

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
i had my first tickle session with Mistress Mia yesterday and I was totally blown away by her. First of all,Mia is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside...10+ she is Very easy to talk to and her love of tickling is very evident. She made me feel comfortable right away and we were talking tickling almost immediately. I could see the enthusiasm in her eyes when she spoke about it.
As for the tickling, Mia can take a pretty good amount of it. I really didn't get too crazy on her but I did manage to find her kill zone pretty easily. She has an awesome laugh and she was squirming and yanking at her bonds, thrashing around when I hit her spots. Her body is toned, smooth, petite and very ticklish. Perfect!
Her ticklishness is 10. Some places more than others and you better know how to tickle if you're gonna session with this lady...and she is every bit a Lady. One of the nicest people I've ever met...Sweet!!!
I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to seeing her again.
P.S. Respect this Lady

Thinking about booking a session myself. Reading so many fantastic reviews about her!

I've tickled her a few times and Mia is AWESOME! She's a genuine ticklephile and she is such a sweet person. You've inspired me to plan a session with her again.

Sounds fun. I remember her supposedly coming to Houston a while ago, but I guess she cancelled her trip. :dropatear

Wasn't she previously known as TickleMeMya,or is that another Mia/Mya that we're talking about here ?

Mia does travel for tickle sessions. You can e-mail her and ask. Her address is on this site in her profile page. She is FANTASTIC!!!

Not too sure about that. I only know her as MistressMia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back