• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAME while tickling …

Nextel

Has anybody ever cum while tickling a specific body part of a person? It happened to me while tickling some very ticklish feet the other night!!!!

male or female free to answer

It happened to me once. A female close to me want to have my cereal. She used her toes to tickling my armpits and I did not expect that; but the reaction was intense and I could not hold it.

Two incidents with a long-ago steady girlfriend . . .

We were both in college, and we were hanging out at my parents' house (they were gone for the weekend). I had been tickling her quite a bit that evening, and she finally got angry. She started tickling my ribs ferociously . . . so much so that I got up and ran! She chased me into my folks' bedroom, tackled me onto their bed (this was a very athletic girl), jumped on my back and tickled my ribs and sides so vigorously that I reached that pleasurable moment. She realized it, and happily, was turned on by it. It became quite an eventful night.

Some months later, we were on her bed watching a favorite TV series of hers. She was so engrossed in it that she didn't even realize I had coaxed her socks off. Her tanned size 8 feet were very ticklish, but I kept it light, so all she did was twitch. The twitching, though, excited me so much that -- again -- pleasure. This time, when she realized what had happened, she was upset and sent me home. Most of the time, though, she tolerated tickling . . . and even offered it if she thought she could get what she wanted.

It's been a few years since i've been with anyone, but anytime I do my tickle fetish (feet) with a gal, I always jack off while I do it...it's a must :)

I've managed to tickle a few women into orgasm. 2 women can orgasm from constant foot tickling, like the hardcore none stop kind. 1 could from having her toes sucked, it tickled and was a turn on. 1 other woman can get close but just needs a little help to tip over the edge from toe sucking as well. Then 1 more can orgasm from light belly ticklers while 1 can do it from light back tickles.

I like to believe that all those that enjoy being tickled can do it, it's just about finding the right spots, techniques and trigger and of course them being comfortable enough with you.

Great reply! My post was mostly referring to the "ler" losing it at some point during a tickle...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back