• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment Tickle preview - Socked/Bare feet M/F

theteam

TMF Master
Hey everyone, here is a small preview of a custom video me and my sub recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yACbfJcSdWU

I start by straddling her bound ankles as she is laying face down on the bed. I then tickle her socked feet for a while before slowly peeling them back, tickling her foot, half socked and now the revealed flesh on her soles. This continues until I finally pull off the remainder of both socks and begin to rake my nails across her bare soles. Next we cut to her still bound but this time big toes tied and pulled flat against a pillow. Once again I rake my nails across her soles until I smother them in hydrating body gel. I tickle her now lubed up soles before bringing on the real punishment with the hairbrush. I give her a break by switching back to using my fingers before once again punishing her with the hair brush.

If anyone is interested in seeing the full 6:19 version you can purchase it by sending me a private message on here.

We are taking on other custom video and picture requests also, so feel free to message about that as well.

The pics below are what I took before and after the session but not what is included in the full video.

DSCF0180.JPGDSCF0175.JPGDSCF0173.jpgDSCF0153.jpgDSCF0149.jpg

Full pic set here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...es-of-my-sub-F&p=3972510&posted=1#post3972510

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Those are some uber-gorgeous, soft-looking soles! Cheers for sharing them with us. Nice work! :)

sweet laughter sweet tickling cant wait to see more soles get tickled of this wonderfull lady.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back