• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled by rotary tool during pedicure with male technician!

sean88k

TMF Novice
hi everyone,

I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have a pretty cool experience I'd like to share. If you haven't already seen the few stories I have involving my wife being tickled by other men, check them out! It has become a passion of mine. I also have posted many wonderful pictures of the soles of my sexy wife's feet.

I took her for a pedicure recently. It was a small salon, run by a husband and wife. He was the only one there, and he proceeded to begin her pedicure. He was a middle-aged Asian man, who spoke good English. I was already excited she was going to have a man do her pedicure!

After soaking her feet in the tub, he told her to lift her left foot up. He pulled it up, and began examining the sole of her foot. I was getting really excited by this point, and could feel myself flushing. After looking at the sole of her foot, he gently ran the palm of his hand on her feet and commented, "Your feet are already pretty soft!" My heart nearly stopped. Nevertheless, he took out his exfoliating tool, a paddle type device with a sander on it, and began exfoliating her heels, the balls of her feet, and her toes.

I watched her face, which had a slight smile on it. I knew how ticklish she was, and she was hanging in there pretty good. He then pulled out something I have never seen them use in a salon. He took out a small battery operated device that had a rotary disc sander on it. I couldn't believe it. I began to feel my heart pounding. He turned it on, and it began whirring. He then looked at my wife, and asked her if she was ticklish. He said, "OK, this part is going to tickle a little. You ticklish?" My wife, embarrassed and trying to be cool, replied, "yeah, just a little bit."

He proceeded to apply the device beginning on the balls of her feet, focusing on the area below her big toe. At this point, she could not hold her composure anymore and began to giggle. She flexed her feet slightly while trying to hold still for him. It was obvious, and he smiled and said, "oh yes, you are a bit ticklish!" I was sitting there trying not to look like I had turned to stone. A rush was going through my body as I watched this transpiring.

She began laughing heartily. "Hahahahah, hehehehe!" She told him that no one had ever used One of those on her before. I could tell that the man was enjoying it. He was friendly, and smiled with her. This was pure heaven. He said, "don't worry, many girls are ticklish." "Lots of guys too," he added. She continued to chuckle and giggle as he buffed her feet. He used the buffer all over her souls, focusing on the sides of her feet, and her heels next. It was incredible to watch. She continued giggling and making ticklish reactions. When he began the foot massage, he said, "don't worry, I'll be careful."

At one point, during the foot massage, as he kneaded her tender arches, she had a small fit of giggles again. The man continued smiling and working on her feet. All in all, this was a wonderful experience, and another opportunity for me to watch as my wife had another guy at the soles of her feet.

Comments would be appreciated! I hope you enjoyed.

Great story. I bet you'll be frequenting that place haha. Sounds like a great video as well.

And you rewarded her for being so brave by taking her home, tying her up, and tickling her feet thoroughly, right? :p

Amazing story. Did it take much coaxing to get her to have the pedicure since she's so ticklish? Was she embarrassed or loving it? Please say you got some pics of her toes after the pedicure...she sounds like a good sport.

Nice story. Did you have a nice tickling session with her when you got home?

omfg. i won't get pedis. i do them myself. it would be humiliating to get done. techs are vigorous and quick for a fast turnover. though a guy i'd def consider! :p just not in public. sounds like she had a blast though! cool husband. great story.

Sorry to bring up a 2 year old thread guys but I had a question for Sean. First off man you have no idea how much I enjoy the anecdotes about your ticklish wife. Each time you post one it's like an event to me, like Christmas has come early and I wait with great anticipation for your next one! My question is how do you think she managed to hold it together while her heels, toes and the balls of her feet were being exfoliated? Could you tell just how much it was tickling her and do you think she was right on the verge of giggling, that she was really fighting not to?

the very reason i rarely get a professional pedi! being tickled in public is both one of my nighmares and guilty pleasure fantasies. even at 36 if i were in that position i'd be as giggly as a 16 year old! i kno most pedis don't tickle most but maybe it's just the thot of it that makes me curl my toes. sometimes just imagining a ticklish situation is almost as bad as the actual tickling - well, almost, never as bad!

the very reason i rarely get a professional pedi! being tickled in public is both one of my nighmares and guilty pleasure fantasies. even at 36 if i were in that position i'd be as giggly as a 16 year old! i kno most pedis don't tickle most but maybe it's just the thot of it that makes me curl my toes. sometimes just imagining a ticklish situation is almost as bad as the actual tickling - well, almost, never as bad!

Jan I've always loved your posts but the burning question remains, are you at all feather ticklish and do you have any feather tickling anecdotes that you could share?!? :nicethread:

Cute experience. Thanks for sharing :). Need to find myself one of those rotaty motors lol

Great story! Though I absolutely adore my feet touched, I can barely stand pedicures. And with the knowledge there's an electronic device used to clean a person's feet, I'm even more reluctant to get one!! >_<

Great story, and I bet even greater experience. Hope you paid her back with interest for enduring such ticklish torment!

Thank you Sean. Your posts are great! If you ever in the Carolina's or Virginia area I would love to "respectfully" add to your fun of having another man tickle your wife's feet...:).

Thanks again for you post.

Bill

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back