• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage - 4th session - F/M

ticklishgreg

TMF Expert
As should be clear by now, I am completely addicted to Kelli's amazing style of tickle torture! If you want to know how awesome, incredible, and beautiful she is, these things can be found in some earlier posts of mine. Needless to say, she is by far the most incredibly skilled tickler ever! :)

I had my fourth session with her recently and she absolutely blew me away!! i had a 3 hour session and she went ballistic on me early and often. I was out of control and desperate! She took me to levels i never knew were possible! I used my safe word multiple times and her happiness at making me safe word was so awesome! She used different bondage on my legs this time as she tied my ankles together and mummified my legs just below my knees. She then zip-tied my my ankles to her bed and i was completely unable to move my feet. She broke out the brushes and her absolutely devious nails and crushed me so badly :) I can't wait to see her again :)

Thank You so much Kelli!! You are truly incredible and are not to be missed!! Your easy going personality is worth all of the tickle torture :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back