• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/10/15]* Tall Emily Loses Control *[M/F]*

Yummy size 8.5 Feet!!!
Very Pretty Girl with an Infectious Laugh!!!

She is soooo Hotttttt. And a rocking body, and nice big ticklish feet. It's great watching her lose control.

Agreed! She's actually down for doing another video this December, topless. Any suggestions/preferences for the sequel ?

can you start having your models, perhaps starting with Emily, wearing more jewelry such as anklets and toe rings? thank you!

That's not a bad idea, but there has to be a balance. Some jewelry can be noisy when a model is thrashing around a bit, but a reasonably snug anklet or toe ring is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

can you start having your models, perhaps starting with Emily, wearing more jewelry such as anklets and toe rings? thank you!

That's not a bad idea, but there has to be a balance. Some jewelry can be noisy when a model is thrashing around a bit, but a reasonably snug anklet or toe ring is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

yes a snug anklet or toe ring would work great, you're right about the clunky types being a distraction. thanks for your consideration Darth!

She got back with me - she's open to doing a custom this fall/winter before 2019 is out!

She got back with me - she's down for it and willing to do a custom when she comes back into town this winter :)! Let the ideas begin!

yes a snug anklet or toe ring would work great, you're right about the clunky types being a distraction. thanks for your consideration Darth!

Excited for her return? Will you be positing the video for purchase?

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back