• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Five Favorite Tickling Tales (Short Story Collection)

• Thread starter Deleted member 143342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143342

Hello everyone. Jillian here. Many of you know me and my lovely fiance Featherfeet aka James from our youtube videos and our tickle stories.

Your love and positive comments about our content has been heart-warming indeed. And right now we wanted to let you know our first short story "Five Favorite Tickling Tales" is available via Amazon.com

This collection features many of the favorite stories all in one place--and most importantly these are all TRUE stories.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013JBDRHY?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

The collection includes the stories:

Tickle Time With Erin by Featherfeet
The First Plot by Foxyfeather (Me ;)
A New Accomplice: The Hot Librarian Tickler (also by Me)
Halloween Tickling Tales (My Featherfeet...this one is really 3 shorter stories in 1!)
And A Ticklish Girl's Night also by ME!

These are some fun stories!

You can read a preview of the first story by following the Amazon link and clicking "Look Inside"

The best part? If you are a Kindle Unlimited Member you can read this collection entirely for free! Hope you do, we had a lot of fun writing it!

518yBBsgPYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg51yyfplDnhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

More tickling stories will be coming soon, keep a look out!

In the meantime *waves my feather at you*tickle tickle!! :p

Beat me to the punch here, I was about to post it :p

I love these stories. Of course, I am the victim in most of them *eeeevil!!* but Jillian gets some tickling in them too ;)

Beat me to the punch here, I was about to post it :p

I love these stories. Of course, I am the victim in most of them *eeeevil!!* but Jillian gets some tickling in them too ;)

That's because you are a slow-poke...which is why we always get you >:) muahahahaha.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back