• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Boyfriend! Part 2 Visit

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Over the summer, my boyfriend came for a visit for a few days. He stayed at a hotel and I was his chauffeur. We went to Disneyland, out to dinner, shopping around, but most importantly, (what I was most excited about anyway) was the tickle torture. By now I had confessed of the tickling thing being a fetish. He's skeptical of how it works socially, which is kind of confusing, I'm sure. I mean, any one of us could say we don't get off on seeing just anybody tickling anybody on the street. But it does depend on who it is, who you're with, and who's doing what to whom. He said he didn't want anyone tying me up or doing that stuff to anyone else. He said if I really wanted to do that stuff, he would do them with me. And thus, we came to a consensus.

I was nervous. Before he came, I told him about the stuff I'm bringing. I stole a couple feathers from Michaels. They come in large packs, and I only needed 2.. So I pulled them out of the holes in the bag to keep the air out. And rope.. I bought the rope, not to worry. Most of the stuff I was able to find lying around or had kept. Like old travel hair brushes, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc. I was bashful about having all of it and he didn't really understand. I asked him how he feels about being tickled. He said with me, it's fun. He doesn't know how he feels about it because he doesn't necessarily like being tickled, but it's fun because it makes you laugh. That was good enough for me.

We snuck tickles to each other throughout the entire trip. We basically couldn't keep our hands off each other. My favorite sneaky tickle (which you all should try if you ever go to a roller coaster theme park) is when we were on California Screamin'. I did this with another guy who I dated a couple years ago and it kills. When you pull down the shoulder restraints, you can get a clean clear shot to their sides and ribcage when they're not suspecting it. So far, it's gotten a great reaction each time. The shoulder restraints pin them down so they can't get away. The minute we're strapped in, I go for the kill. I pinched and prodded my fingers into his rib and side. In my previous story, I noted that he has a quiet laugh. Welp. He was cackling almost immediately, jaw wide open, and knees kicking. Still quiet, but the panic in his eyes and the wide expression on his face was priceless. He poked at my side too, and if you're ticklish, it works both ways. If you like it that way, that is. After the ride was over, he said the tickling was terrible.

At the hotel, I brought out my bag of toys. there wasn't a place to tie each other on the headboard or at the foot of the bed, so we had to leave the rope alone. But we stay pretty still for each other anyway so it didn't matter. I sat on his stomach and started by tickling up and down his sides with my fingers. He giggled low, let his upper body stay as still as it could, while his feet behind me kicked at the bed. He stayed still for quite a while until I came in toward his stomach. "Okay!" He grabbed my hands with his soft tender ones, and I stopped to let him breathe. His breaths began to slow, and he said "Okay" to let me continue, but his hand still held mine. When I tried to go again, he erupted into giggles and held my hands tighter. I laughed and told him to relax. I waited a little longer, and his arms finally relaxed. I held his arms up higher, and sat closer to his chest. I scribbled my fingers into his ribs and under his arms, and he was in his fit of giggles again. But my knees blocked his arms from coming down. All he said was "why" over and over again until I stopped.

I reached for the feathers and lifted his shirt a bit. I slid the soft tips up and down his sides and stomach. The satisfying thing about tickling torso's is the immediate twitch from light touches. He giggled and huffed at each anticipated flick. As I lifted his shirt higher to his chest, he giggled. "You adjusting my shirt even tickles," he said. I slipped the tips of the feathers under his shirt and into his underarms. I couldn't see where the tips were, but it was effective. He clenched his arms out to his sides and refrained from closing them in. When the hem of his shirt started to fall down, I pulled the sides of his shirt back up to his arms, and he exploded. We had reached a point where the anticipation tickled more than the feathers. I played with his shirt a bit more to keep him kicking a little longer.

I went down his legs. His hips made him buckle, his thighs and knees and inner thighs made him curl up. Everything was sensitive now. I went down to his feet. They're size 12, soft and wide, with cute short toes that were well maintained, and perfectly aligned. They're really nice for guys' feet. I flicked the feather tips up and down the bottoms. The reaction wasn't as powerful. I strung the feathers between his toes and he twitched with each one. I grabbed the hand sanitizer. He asked me what it was for, and I said because they smell bad. Also because we had been walking around all day, it keeps them clean. I scribbled my fingers all over the soles of his feet and his laughter was soft, but his twitches were more intense. I grabbed a hairbrush. "What's that for?"

"You'll see." I lightly pressed the bristles against the bottoms of his feet. I scrubbed fast. Side to side, up and down, his laughter was fast and hit that octave. You know, the one where if a guy is ticklish enough, they reach a higher octave in their laughter. I love that octave. It really is music to me. Fast, bouncy, rhythmic and never ending. The most effective was when I held the brush vertically and scrubbed up and down. Behind me, he was bucking on the bed, still fighting to stay still, but it was the most movement I had seen. "Okay, okay!" I couldn't stop though. It was too satisfying. I grabbed a second brush and scrubbed up and down both feet at the same time. He repeated the same "why" over and over, and wiggled and cackled and flushed. When I finally stopped, I went to him and kissed him. We made out interchangeably between tickles and giggles.

There were moments where he would tickle me as well. He held my foot in his hand, and I held his in mine, and we used each of the tools. The brush really was the most exciting. I didn't know what to do with the sensation. I could hold it in, but it shoots straight from your soles to your groin, then to your heart, and fills your head and stomach with butterflies. I'm not that ticklish on my feet, and I feel this way about that brush. I can't imagine how anyone can explain that feeling who is even more ticklish than I am. If you can, I would love to hear your perspective on that, whether you hate it or love it.

One thing he also loves to do is kiss my legs. He doesn't have a foot fetish, but he was inspired to lick my legs from my thighs to the soles of my feet. Afterward, he gave me a look. I didn't know what it was. Dissatisfaction, maybe. I asked him how it was, and he said "I dunno. It tastes different." I tried his as well. I kissed his foot, baby kisses on the soles that trailed to his toes, and I tasted softly. It did taste different. It was bitter I guess. Even after having been cleaned. They didn't look or feel dirty. They were soft. They didn't smell bad either. I was a little disappointed, but I didn't get a reaction from him, so I left it to kisses.

At one point I turned over and he gave me a massage. Both a back rub followed by a very, VERY ticklish, tickle massage. He bent down and kissed my back. I didn't expect it to tickle. It felt nice, but it tickled a lot. He also wears a cross on his neck, so when the necklace touches my skin first, it's like a feather. The anticipation, and it had me going. It tickled so much, I couldn't stop laughing. Up by the shoulders and the center of my spine, those were the sweet spots. And anything trailing up an down was frightening. At one point he would just lean and let the necklace drag along my back which left my eyes watering. It tickled so much, and I was out of breath. He loved every minute of it. I was sad when it ended. The back is a very neglected ticklish spot and deserves more credit.

We kissed a long time throughout the night, and every other night before he left. We can't wait to see each other again when I go back to school. I have a feeling this will be a regular activity between us.

[Sorry this was kinda long. Thanks for reading! If you made it to the end, you deserve a cookie]

You guys need to tie each other up! The point just after the declaration that a person "can't take it anymore" is the best! As long as you don't over do it, that is. :p

I'm happy for you, Marz. Wonderful that you have an outlet again for all that pent up tickling. You're right... the tickling action decreases after youth. Frustrating, but the way of things unfortunately. At least I can concur in my own experience. Loved the part where you got him on the roller coaster. So devious. And wonderful! I like how you think. Here's to much more tickling with your new guy!

That was a lot of wonderful detail. Never apologize for length when it's this good. Wow!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back