• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Insane At The Asylum (f/fff) (1951 period piece) (intense, nudity, sexual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
It's the year 1951 and America is still riding high from having defeated Hitler and Nazi Germany 6 years ago. The economy is booming but unfortunately so is the mental illness rate. The majority coming from men who fought overseas having a tough time dealing with the things they saw. Psychiatric hospitals (or insane asylums) spring up all over the country and aren't sure how to deal with ailments of the mind so they resort to electroshock therapy which in reality isn't helping anyone. In Southern California at a mental hospital named Downey Mental Institution they have a ward dedicated entirely to women that houses several nurses that treated wounded soldiers near the front lines but there's one woman in particular who has no business being there and she seems to be on the verge of being driven crazy.

Leslie Wells is a beautiful 20 year old woman from the small town of Malibu just north of Los Angeles and she's in the prime of her life. An accomplished swimmer in high school she went on to college to study psychology herself. Leslie is about 5'6, thin, fair skinned, blue eyed with shoulder length blonde hair with large perky breasts that she goes out of her way to try and cover up so not to distract her male colleagues. She stays in wonderful shape still making time to swim regularly and pamper herself with manicures and pedicures. How this wonderful young woman ended up in a horrible facility like the Downey Mental Institution is a tragedy.

Leslie has always found herself attracted to other women. Since as long as she can remember she's always fantasized about kissing another woman, rubbing their breasts, caressing their feet, and making love to them. She kept it to herself even though she never tried to fight her feelings but during this time that sort of thing was not easily embraced or even understood so she knew to keep her urges private but when she developed a close bond with an older female professor who she believed felt the same way she did and kissed her on the lips during a private meeting the professor reacted in such a way that Leslie immediately knew she had misread the situation but it was too late. The professor contacted her parents and the three of them had Leslie institutionalized to help her deal with her "insane" urges.

That brought Leslie to the Downey Mental Institution and into the hands of the head nurse Victoria a tan skinned beauty of Italian descent in her late 30's who ran that hospital like it was Alcatraz. Mental illness or not she wasn't taking any guff from anyone and if you did anything she didn't like the tall, black hair, brown eyed Victoria would send you to the basement of the hospital where her two chunky assistants Paula and Carol would strap you down to the bed and apply as much voltage as they could with out killing you.

Leslie repeatedly clashed with Victoria and she had made the two months she'd been institutionalized a living nightmare that was driving the normally sweet and polite Leslie berserk with repeated trips to the basement. Leslie would try to explain the nature of her feelings toward women but Victoria wouldn't hear of it and just call her names and have her strapped down and given cold showers. Leslie didn't know how much more she could take with out actually going nuts.

Late one night most of the patients in the women's ward were already in their rooms ready to go to sleep for the night. Leslie still sat in the common area while Victoria walked down the hallway in her white uniform, white stockings, and white flats inspecting all the doors to insure they were locked. "It's almost time to go to bed, Leslie!" Victoria yelled from down the hall. Leslie lowers her book, "almost but not yet." Leslie continues reading her book and Victoria starts heading toward her when she steps into a huge puddle of water that had accumulated right outside the bathroom door entirely soaking her shoes and stockings. "What in the world?!" Victoria exclaims as she pushes open the bathroom door to see the sink clogged with the water running and spilling on to the floor. Nobody's in there now. "Paula! Carol! Get over here!" The two pudgy women in their late 20's who wear the same uniform as Victoria come running from out of the office. They could pass for twins if their skin tones and hair color weren't so different. "Yes, Ma'am?" Paula asks. Victoria just points to the puddle she's standing in. "Who did this?" Victoria asks but the two chubby women who can only shrug their shoulders. "I don't know, ma'am. I didn't see anything." Carol affirms. The three of them turn to look at Leslie sitting on the sofa in her light blue hospital gown, her bare size 6 feet dangling from the arm of the chair. "Don't look at me I've been sitting here the whole time." Leslie proclaims her innocence. Victoria just points to the bathroom, "shut that off and get this cleaned up!" Carol and Paula rush to it "right away, ma'am"

Victoria angrily walks to the common area, her soaked shoes squishing with every step. Leslie has to bite the inside of her cheek to keep herself from laughing. The tall dark beauty takes a seat across from Leslie and removes her shoes and proceeds to pull off her soaked stockings and Leslie gets her first view of the head nurse's long size 9 bare feet which she has to admit are as beautiful a pair of feet as she's ever seen. One of the biggest reasons Leslie had decided to be a swimmer in high school was so she could get to see other women's bare feet up close and as many as she had seen she thought Victoria's were some of the nicest she ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. Victoria squeezes the water out of her stockings and catches Leslie staring intensely at her feet. "Can I help you?" Victoria asks snapping Leslie out of the trance she found herself in. Like a vampire spotting blood, Leslie was transfixed by Victoria's long slender toes with a light blue nail polish over her nails. "No I'm sorry." Leslie sputtered. "What's wrong with you?!" Victoria asks with disgust. "It's nothing. I just think you're feet are very pretty." Leslie says with a warm smile and tries returning to her book but Victoria just stares at her in disbelief. "You're sicker than I thought!" Victoria yells as she stands up looming large over Leslie. "I don't understand. I just gave you a compliment." Leslie tries to diffuse Victoria's anger. "My feet are pretty? That's a compliment? That's just disturbing especially coming from you! Paula! Carol! Get out here!" Leslie is completely befuddled. "I didn't mean anything by it." Carol and Paula run out of the bathroom and look toward Victoria. "Leslie here is going to need some electro therapy before she goes to bed. Please take her downstairs!" Victoria orders as Leslie just sits there in frozen horror. "I didn't do anything!" Leslie tries to explain but Paula and Carol like a couple of trained dogs rush toward Leslie and grab her by each arm and start dragging her down the linoleum hallway with her own pretty bare feet kicking and dragging to no avail. Paula and Carol each way close to two hundred pounds so the little 110 pound Leslie doesn't stand a chance.

"I didn't do anything! This isn't fair!" Leslie screams as Victoria follows along already prepping a syringe to calm Leslie down and jumps ahead to push the door open which leads to the stair well to the basement. Victoria heads down the stairs first ahead of them, her bare feet slapping the cement steps as she speeds down, and Leslie keeps kicking and screaming against Paula and Carol and as they reach halfway Leslie jerks violently and sends Carol falling down the stairs like a bowling ball and wiping out Victoria along the way and the two of them tumble down the steps and land with a hard thud against the wall at the bottom and lay there... completely still. "What did you do, Leslie?!" Paula yells as she runs down the stairs and checks on Carol and Victoria who are alive but knocked unconscious. Leslie sees the big syringe Victoria dropped and picks it up and heads down the rest of the stairs. "Victoria. Carol. Are you two okay?" Paula lightly slaps the two of them across the face but they're most definitely out. Leslie walks up behind Paula and holds the needle near her neck "they're going to be way better than you are if you don't do exactly what I say." Leslie says in the scariest voice she can muster. "Understand?" Paula just nods her head. "Perfect" Leslie smiles as she turns to look at the padded table bolted to the basement floor with several straps attached to the rails surrounding it.

Victoria groggily opens her eyes. She's very much disoriented from the fall and as she gathers her bearings she's horrified to find the position she's in. Victoria is butt naked, face down with her wrists and ankles strapped to the side rails of the padded table in such a way that her arms are spread apart and her legs are spread open with her bare soles pointing straight up in the air and to make it worse her face is positioned right over the vagina of a naked Carol who's still knocked out but strapped down to the table right underneath Victoria. "What the hell is going on here?!" Victoria screams as she tries to lift her face away from Carol's pussy but the straps holding her arms are so taut she can't move much, she looks back to see Paula strapped naked on her knees to the rail at the foot of the table so it looks like she's praying. Only her face and floppy tits are visible to Victoria and she can see her white stockings stuffed in her mouth so Paula can't speak but her eyes are wide open in fear as she looks straight ahead at Victoria's bare ass slightly lifted in the air. Victoria is completely in shock "what is happening?!" She yells angrily.

Leslie walks into view with a big smile on her face. "Leslie let us go this instant or I'll make sure you get lobotomized for this! I swear to --" Leslie just slaps Victoria across her skinny ass. "Shut up Victoria. I'm in charge now." Leslie says with a grin. "Isn't that right Paula?" Leslie pets the top of the chubby girl's head and she obediently nods. "If you think you're going to get away with this you deserve to be in here!" Victoria growls. Leslie calmly walks over to the huge electrical machine in the corner and wheels it close making Victoria noticeably nervous. Leslie takes the metal crown with wires attached to it and places it on top of Victoria's head. "Please don't, Leslie. Please" Leslie grins. "Do you have any idea how much this hurts?" Leslie asks. Victoria isn't sure how to answer. "Please I'm sorry. I was just following protocol" Leslie walks to the switch and grabs hold. "Don't! Please!" Victoria the tough as nails Italian woman pleads. "Will you do whatever I tell you to?" Leslie enquires. "Yes. Whatever you want" Victoria says. Leslie lets go of the switch and walk back to the foot of the table and stands right over Paula as she bends down for a closer look at Victoria's long beautiful feet. She takes her tongue and traces it over Victoria's right sole who reacts like she was electrocuted. "Ticklish are we?" Leslie asks as she traces her fingers over Victoria's sole and she reacts by bursting into laughter. "Please don't!" Victoria begs but Leslie continues attacking her soft foot reducing Victoria into giggles as she tries to pull her face away from the still unconscious Carol's vagina. "Hahahahahahaha please hahahahaha I can't take it! Hahahahaha!" Victoria begs. "You ready to do what I say?!" Leslie asks as she continues tickling. "Ha hahahahaha yes! Yes! Hahahahaha!" Leslie stops the tickling giving Victoria a breather. Paula seems to be just as surprised as Leslie at how easy Victoria was to break. "It looks like Carol is still sleeping so you're going to help wake her up. I want you to put your mouth over her vagina and lick it like your life depended on it because it does." Leslie instructs and Victoria immediately reacts with refusal. "You are insane! There is no way I would ever-- hahahahahahaha hehe hahahahahahaha please!!!" Leslie gently scratches in between Victoria's toes and like a switch it immediately makes her gyrate her ass up in the air as she laughs and wiggles her hips and tries to move her foot away but the straps hold her firmly in place and she convulses with laughter. "Stop!!!" Leslie does and asks again "are you going to lick her down there or not?!" Victoria remains quiet catching her breath and Leslie starts attacking both her feet again "hahahahahahaha okay! okay! Hahahahahahaha! I'll do it! Hahahahaha" Leslie stops tickling her, "okay get to it then." Victoria takes a deep breath and after a little hesitation brings her mouth down to Carol's bush and starts reluctantly licking her vagina "just like that" Leslie says with a smile. Paula can't believe her eyes as Victoria starts licking Carol's most private area and she starts to stir in her bondage and after Victoria keeps it up for a couple minutes Carol's eyes shoot open to see she's strapped naked spread eagle with Victoria on top of her licking her pussy. She tries to yell out but her stockings are stuffed into her mouth so her protests come out like muffled gibberish. "Relax Carol. You're about to experience quite the treat if Victoria does this right. Keep going." Victoria continues using her tongue to lick up and down Carol's vagina despite her struggles to break free from the sturdy straps. "Come on Victoria. You need to get more into it than that. I'm sure Carol taste delicious. Put your mouth on her" Victoria stops to shoot Leslie an angry look and Leslie responds by reaching in between her legs and lightly tickling her exposed vagina causing Victoria to wail followed by explosive laughter. "Oh you like that don't you, you dirty girl?!" Leslie keeps exploring Victoria's private region with her dancing fingers and moving up to the crack of her ass that has Victoria wailing with laughter that echoes off the concrete basement walls. Leslie smiles with glee, "you are so ticklish! Who would've thought such a big tough woman was so easily made to laugh like a little girl!" Leslie teases as she keeps moving her fingers from one place to another and all Victoria could do is laugh and slightly move her limbs like a slumped over puppet. Her bare soles pointing straight up in the air in opposite directions right in front of Leslie's face are to tempting for her to ignore so as she continues tickling Victoria's body she puts her right toes in her mouth and sensually sucks on them like a lollipop and that just drives Victoria even crazier with laughter, "Pleeeeeease!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stoooop! Hahahahahahaha I'm going to wet myself! Hahahahahahaha!" Victoria begs between laughs and from the looks of it she isn't lying.

Leslie pulls her mouth away from Victoria's toes and stops tickling her body and Victoria just slumps down on top of Carol's body resting her head right on top of her vagina trying to catch her breath. Carol keeps struggling against her bonds but isn't getting anywhere and just out of curiosity Leslie scratches the bottom of Carol's bound foot and sure enough she's ticklish as well as she yelps into her gag. "Oh my your ticklish as well. Today might be my lucky day. What about you Paula?" Leslie reaches down to Paula's bare feet bound behind her back and she reacts like a little school girl too.

"Perfect" Leslie surmises. "If the three of you don't want to get driven insane with laughter than you're going to do exactly what I say when I say it or I swear to god you'll regret it. It's 7 hours before the next shift shows up and you don't want to know what I could do to you in that amount of time. The three of you understand?" They all nod their heads. "Now Paula and Carol I might take it easy on you if you two behave but Victoria you're going to have to be extra good you understand?" Victoria sheepishly nods. Leslie slaps her bare ass. "You understand?!" Leslie barks. "Yes." Victoria responds. "Great. Kiss my foot." Leslie flexibly lifts her leg up on the rail and places her foot right in between Carol's vagina and Victoria's mouth. Victoria obediently leans in and kisses Leslie's little foot. "Again!" Victoria does it again. Leslie brings her leg down. "Now eat Carol's vagina out until she orgasms and if I tickle any of you while you do it and stop I swear there will be hell to pay. Now get started."

Victoria brings her mouth over Carol's pussy and starts working it over and Leslie waste no time tickling Victoria's left foot and Carol's right foot and the two of them squirm on the table but Victoria doesn't stop eating out Carol who slowly starts enjoying the pleasures of Victoria's tongue despite Leslie lightly tickling her chubby size 7 foot. "Perfect just like that and this going to be a fun night."

To be continued

Aggie, this is a very sharp and amusing story, almost like a tickling send-up of THE SNAKE PIT, an Oscar-winning 1948 movie about a scary mental hospital. Your set-up is admirably efficient, and Leslie's table-turning alternately exhilarating and scary--especially with the shock treatment apparatus. How you managed to make it sexy, as well, has me green with envy. Your juggling act with such disparate elements--including wicked tickling--all in such a short tale is impressive!<p>
Needless to say, I'm keenly curious to see where you'll take Leslie's revolt.

Wow thank you much for the kind words. I've never seen The Snake Pit but I'm anxious to check it out. Big fan of classic films and I spend a big chunk of my television viewing on TCM but that one's escaped my radar. I'll definitely look for it. I'll try to keep part 2 as entertaining. Thank you again.

Aggie, this is a very sharp and amusing story, almost like a tickling send-up of THE SNAKE PIT, an Oscar-winning 1948 movie about a scary mental hospital. Your set-up is admirably efficient, and Leslie's table-turning alternately exhilarating and scary--especially with the shock treatment apparatus. How you managed to make it sexy, as well, has me green with envy. Your juggling act with such disparate elements--including wicked tickling--all in such a short tale is impressive!<p>
Needless to say, I'm keenly curious to see where you'll take Leslie's revolt.

Man I can't believe I missed this originally but its an amazing story so far ;-)

I didn’t realize how many people had read this story. Sorry for not responding earlier. Glad you all liked it.

That story was amazing. I usually don't like period pieces, but this one was awesome!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back