• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yang Xiao Long's Bellybutton Adventure

Nui ths Lesbian

Yang stood in the shower scrubbing her long blonde hair. She sighed deeply as the warm water ran down her body, humming a little tune to herself. She began soaping up her body soon after, rubbing the bar all over her naked wet body. She took the time to scrub her large, perky breasts, getting every nook and cranny. She went down her abdomen, scrubbing that as well, and shoved the edge of the bar into her navel. She wanted to make sure that every part of her was clean, and her tight innie bellybutton was no exception. The edge of the soap circled around in her navel, making it all slippery.

The edge of the bar started rubbing across the knot at the back of her navel, getting faster as the soap lubed up her bellybutton. Yang didn't know it, but this was starting to arouse her. She started to leak a bit and felt a little twinge in her nether. Her soapy nipples became erect as well, poking through the suds covering her chest. Yang's legs began to wobble and she began slipping, and she fell on her perfect ass in a puddle of shower water, shampoo, soap suds, and her own fluids.

The blonde haired Xiao Long girl slowly got up and rubbed her back side, making sure to keep her balance so she wouldn't slip again. "Damn, thats the third time this week," she groaned, picking the soap back up and going back to washing herself, now doing her legs. She finished washing up and started drying off. Yang wiped off her body in the same order she washed it, save for her navel, which she saved for last.

She put on her pajamas and went back to her dorm room, which was vacant for the evening. Ruby, Blake, and Weiss were on a mission and would be back the next morning. She laid down in her sister's bed, which was neater than her's, and immediately fell asleep.

3 hours later....

A popping sound woke up Yang, who immediately snapped up to a figure laying on top of her body. The blonde squinted to try to see who it was, but couldn't make it out. "Nora?" she guessed, as the orange haired lunatic was known for doing stuff like this. The figure shook their head, taking a lick of what looked like a lollipop. "Um... Pyrrha?" Yang asked weakly. The figure shook her head again, taking another lick. Yang rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, just tell me who you are!?!?" she yells annoyed.

The girl reached over to a lamp on Ruby's nightstand and pulled the cord. The person who was laying on her had pink and black hair and pale skin. Her irises were also pink and brown, but changed to a different color out of the three whenever she blinked. It was Neapolitan. Yang instantly got pissed. "You!?!? What're you doing here!?!?" she tried to punch her, but found that she couldn't move her arms. They were tied to the bed, and so were very.

Neo just continued to lick her lollipop, smirking at the squirming blonde. Yang continued to struggle and writhe, grunting and shaking under Neo's ice cold body. "Let me go, now!" Yang commanded, but her captor didn't respond. "I'm serious!" Yang bellowed, "if you don't release me I'm gonna- what're you doing?" she asked.

Neo had taken her finger and was swirling it around the rim of the blonde's navel, slowly dragging it along her smooth, fresh and clean skin. "S-stop it." Yang said, moving her belly around in an attempt to escape Neo's chilly finger. This proved to be futile, as her finger couldn't shake it. "S-s-s-seriously," the blonde stuttered, "Cut it out!"

The ice cream themed assassin dipped her index finger in, swirling it around the upper tier of Yang's umbilicus. Her nail scratched along the navel flesh, producing a very ticklish sensation that bothered Yang. A lot. "Ok, this is stuhuipid!" Yang giggled, "are you seheheheheriously tihihihickling mehehehehehehehahaha!!!" She shook around like mad, making her breasts bounce along with the rest of her.

The jiggling chest lumps drew Neo's attention, and so she lifted up Yang's pajama shirt to get a better look at 'em. The captured blonde had gone to bed without putting on a bra, and thus her chest was bare. Yang blushed and looked away, her nipples starting to perk up a little from Neo's frigid breath. The blonde's captor shoved her face into the girl's chest, motorboating her. Yang's boobies bounced as Neo played with them, her lips sticky from the lolli she was sucking on. "Eeeew!!!" Yang groaned as her the work she'd done during her shower went down the drain. Neo gave yang a smug look, relishing in her discomfort as she continued to play with her helpless body.

The icy girl began sucking on Yang's glass cutter nipples, rubbing her tongue all over the right and making it all sticky. The tip of her mouth snake lightly flicked across the blonde beauty's nipple with drive, moving in unison with her index finger, which was still exploring the cavern that was Xiao Long's navel. Neo released Yang's nipple from her juicy lips, licking them to get all the stickiness from the lollipop off, which she then placed back in her mouth. As she sucked on it and watched her captive write, giggle, and plead for her to stop. "Eeeew! I'm all sticky!" Yang whined, "I hate sticky!!" This gave Neo an idea.

She slowly took the sucker out of her mouth, giving it a long and savory lick. Yang watched as Neo took an agonizingly long time to lick off the lolli, her finger now starting to exit the bellybutton. It was then that Yang realized what Neo was planning. "Don't you do it..." Yang whispered as Neo finished her lick, waving the lollipop around to taunt her. "I mean it!" the blonde screamed. Neo hovered it over the girl's bellybutton, who was moving around in an attempt to shake the icy girl off.

Neo slowly stuck the head of the sticky lollipop into Yang's bellybutton, making her whimper as the sticky sugariness coated her bellybutton skin. The icy woman's saliva was rubbed into her skin, making it all gross. "Stop it you crazy bitch!!!" Yang yelled, which immediately caused Neo to frown.

The icy assassin stopped moving the lolli around, confusing the bound blonde beauty, who glared at her. "Umm.... What?" Yang asked, with Neo getting closer to her body. The blonde felt the sucker get pushed deeper into her navel, and she saw that Neo was pushing the stick end into her bellybutton. Neo moved her hips around, and the sucker moved with her. While Neo moved her candy around, she licked the space between Yang's breasts, cleaning them like a mother lioness does her cubs.

The blonde vixen continued her struggle to break free from her predicament, the tongue on her chest and the lollipop in her navel were pushing her to break free. Neo's body was ice cold, and it stung as it made contact with Yang's warm torso. She shivered and pulled at her cuffs, her teeth chattering like mad. "P-please..." Yang begged, but Neo ignored her and began licking down her body. Neo smiled, taking pleasure in her prisoner's discomfort.

The assassin moved the lolli stick out from Yang's bellybutton and began to lick around it. "Don't you even think about it!!!" Yang immediately became furious as Neo licked around the lollipop, preparing to pull it out. "IM SERIOUS, IF YOU DO THAT, IM GONNA BASH YOUR FACE IN!!!!!" Neo just smiled like the smug Bitch that she is, and removed the sticky lollipop from Yang's navel, her tongue preparing to venture inside. Yang's face got extremely red as she felt the slimy but silky tongue plunge into her bellybutton.

The blonde bit her lip and closed her eyes tight, squealing as the assassin's tongue probed her bellybutton deeply. The smooth and soft tongue licked away all the stickiness, replacing it with her saliva. Neo held Yang in place, as her body shook and struggled with each movement of her tongue. Yang's navel knot was not spared from this assault, and Neo paid extra attention to it to spite her prisoner.

The Xiao Long girl began to grind her ass into the bed, an action she had no control over. Her thighs began to rub together as well, which was only something that she did when she was getting turned on. Every little touch she felt in her navel was building up and making her wetter by the second. Could she actually be getting turned on by her worst enemy licking her bellybutton? Yang refused to believe such an outlandish assumption, rolling her eyes at such a silly notion.

"There's no way I could be getting off on this weird ass sh*t," Yang thought to herself. But as a long and loud moan escaped her lips when Neo's tongue licked a sensitive area, she was proven otherwise. She continued to purr and whimper as the chilly girl rotated her tongue around and around in her navel, making squishing noises as she pushed it in deeper. "Mmmm... Oh god, mmm..." Yang was beginning to lose herself in the pleasure, ashamed of the fact that she broke so easily. That shame was quickly buried under another fuckton of pleasure as Neo continued her assault.

"Ohhhh yes, keep going, ahhhh..." Yang sighed, rotating her hips in delight for her captor. The blonde started to feel warm again, due to Neo's tongue being the only warm part of her body for some reason. The ice cream themed assassin must have noticed this from Yang's lack of shivering, and stopped licking her bellybutton for a moment. The captive must have noticed this, and began to bitch. "What the hell, I was actually enjoying myself there, what gives?" Yang continued to whine and complain while Neo searched for something in the dark, her body hanging off the bed. She slowly exited the darkness with a small container under her right arm.

"Wuzzat?" Yang asked casually. Neo opened the container and stuck her right index finger inside. From where Yang was laying, it looked like she was scraping something out of it. Neo removed her finger from the bucket with a lump of something on it. The lump's color was a mix of white, brown, and pink, much like the assassin herself. She shoved the finger into Yang's bellybutton with great force, rubbing what was on it all over the inside. Yang's navel felt like an ice cube had just been forcefully shoved inside, and her body reacted as you would have expected.

"AAAAAH!" Yang yelped in surprise, " IT'SS F-F-F-F-F-FREEZING! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STUF-F-F?!?" Her body shivered and jumped with each movement of the girl's finger. Neo grabbed the rim of the container and brought it closer to Yang's face so she could see what it was. The bucket read: Schnee Brand Ice Cream, Neapolitan flavor. "Oh god dammit," Yang groaned and rolled her eyes. She tried to facepalm, but her hands were still restrained so she couldn't. Neo pulled it back and stuck her finger in the ice cream again, letting what was in Yang's button to melt. The icy girl took more of the dessert and spread it across the blonde's creamy tummy.

"Ehhhh, it's too cold!" Yang moaned as she felt the ice cream dispersed across her belly. Neo continued to coat her prisoner's stomach in the stuff, and as soon as the dessert made contact with her skin, it began to melt and run down her sides, soaking into the bedsheets. "Ruby's not gonna be happy about this," Yang thought to herself, but that was the least of her problems right now as Neo continued to toy with her.

Once the ice cream was evenly dispersed along the blonde's silky skin, it was ready to be consumed. Neo started at Yang's ribs, where the ice cream was still solid. She slowly licked up the delicious dessert off her body, slightly brushing her tongue up against the base of the blonde's pillowy bewbs, causing the bound girl to shiver and moan. "Hyaaa~!!! This feels so... Mmmmm~!!!" Yang bit her lip and writhed in pleasure, helpless to whatever her captor wanted to do to her. Neo continued to move down her body while making a trail through the ice cream, plowing through it like a plow through the snow. She began to lick around the navel much like she did before with the lollipop. Yang's body rocked and tilted in response to the licking, causing more ice cream to fall off her body and into the sheets.

The icy assassin then stuck her tongue back into the sensitive navel, which was now a pool of melted ice cream. The dimple overflowed as the slick, silky tongue slid inside, making the hole leak from all sides. "Ooooh~," Yang squealed, "That's it! Right there!!! Mmmm~!!!" Neo raised an eyebrow to this sudden change in attitude, as she was so resistant and uncomfortable with this only a few minutes before.

The cold hearted mute began to swirl her tongue in the delicate orifice, the ice cream being stirred under it as it traveled around. The pink muscle slowly inched its way deeper inside, and as it got closer inside. "Jesus Christ this is heavenly, my bellybutton feels like it's getting cleaned by an angel!!!" Neo could feel her eye twitch as Yang kept shouting praise rather than disgust and anger. She tried to think of another way to torture her victim, absentmindedly digging her tongue into the deep hole. Much to her annoyance, this pleasured her prisoner even more.

"Oohoho f*** me, this is the bee's f***ing knees, this is Nirvana on a roller coaster, this is.... Mmmmmmm I'm so f***ing WET right now!!!" Yang's last statement gave Neo an idea, one that would definitely make her uncomfortable. She hooked a finger on the waistband of her Pajama pants, and began to pull them down, revealing her soaking wet panties. Yang didn't notice this as she was distracted by the blowjob her bellybutton was receiving. The tongue that was currently going to town inside her umbilical cavity incereased its licking speed to make sure that the prisoner wouldn't catch wind of Neo's plan. The chilly villainess slowly slid her finger between the sticky cotton underwear and the sweaty skin beneath it. Neo slowly pulled them down, her tongue continuing to go nuts and unwillingly drive Yang to a massive climax. As the girl's panties were about halfway down her back side, the blonde’s body began to jerk intensely.

“MMMMM!!!! OH GOD I FEEL LIKE MY PUSSY’S GONNA KERSPLODE!!!!” Yang screamed at the top of her lungs. Neo’s eyes went with this statement, as she needed to move fast in order for her plan to work. She immediately pulled down her panties not to waste any time, the blonde fortunately didn’t notice because she was walking on cloud nine. With tongue still in her navel, Neo pulled out the ice cream container and stuck her hand in. She quickly pulled out a handfull and started rubbing it against Yang’s throbbing womanhood.

“AHHHH!!!! WHY ARE MY LADY PARTS IN ANTARCTICA!?!?!?” Yang shrieked, looking down to see Neo smirking at her, still tongue f***ing her ice cream filled bellybutton. “WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?” the blonde Xiao Long girl yelled, her face going red with rage. “I WAS ENJOYING MYSELF YOU BITCH!!!!!” Neo giggled to herself as she pushed some ice cream into the girl’s lower lips, making her freak out. “STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP ITTT!!!!!!” Yang’s body was going berserk, not wanting her climax to be mixed with such an awful sensation. She cried and pleaded for her to Neo to stop, who was still lovingly f***ing her bellybutton but also fingering her navel with the sticky, chilly ice cream.

“PLEASE STOP!!! I DON’T WANT TO… MMMMMMM!!!!” Yang squirted all over Neo’s fingers with a combination of pussy juice and ice cream. Neo smiled, licking her fingers in front of Yang as she savored her defeat. She crawled up on her and brought her face close to hers, their noses touching each other. She then planted a kiss on her, covering Yang’s lips in her own fluids. “I… hate… you…” Yang whispered, passing out with the image of Neo smiling at her triumphantly burned into her mind.

A few hours later….

“Yang! Yang, c’mon wake up!!!” An adorable, squeaky voice could be heard as Yang slowly began to open her eyes. “W-what… What’s going on?” Yang groaned as she groggily got up, stretching her limbs out. “YANG!” The voice yelled again, bringing her back to. “WHAT!” She yelled back at the voice’s owner, who as a short, cute girl in a red and black dress. “Ruby? Why are you yelling at me?” she asked, still groggy from her sleep. “You’ve got some explaining to do, Yang!” Ruby growled as Yang remembered her little predicament that night. She looked around the bed, which was a total mess, ice cream stains all over. She then looked at her little sister, who glared at her in the most adorable way possible. “Well… You see…”

One explanation later....

"As if I'd believe that!" Ruby angrily responded to her big sister. Yang had just finished telling her the events that has transpired in her bed last night. "It's true!!!" The blonde defended herself, her naughty parts still exposed and covered in the dried, sticky ice cream. "No it's not!" the little sister replied and crossed her arms, " You're just embarrassed that I found experimenting." Yang scoffed and raised an eyebrow. " Experimenting?!?!? You know I don't have any weird fetishes!!!"

"Well how do I know you weren't lying?" Ruby responded. "Y-you're unbelievable..." Yang sighed as she buried her face in her hands. "But that still doesn't excuse you from playing with yourself in my bed," Ruby said, "I mean I know your bed's not the best, but you shouldn't have ruined mine!" Yang's head immediately sprang up from her hands. "WELL HEY, ITS NOT LIKE I ASKED TO BE TIED DOWN AND HAVE MY BELLYBUTTON TONGUE FUCKED BY A PSYCHOTIC MUTE!!!!"

Ruby just stared at her big sister with a dumbfounded look on her face, but she quickly regained her composure. "Yang, I told you that's not gonna work," she said, putting her hand on her big sister's shoulder. Yang's head turned sharply towards the girl, her eyes full of rage. Ruby jumped back in surprise, breaking her angry act for a second but quickly regaining it.

"If you're not gonna believe me... I'll just have to show you!" Yang pounced on her sister, tackling her to the floor. Ruby struggled to get free of her big sister but couldn't, for she was no match for Yang when she was pissed. And BOY, she was livid. "Get offa me Yang!" Ruby giggled, "this isn't the time for wrestling!!" Yang began to undo the lace on Ruby's corset, throwing it aside once it was untied. This left Ruby's pale but creamy belly exposed to the elements, helpless to stop whatever Yang would do to her.

"I'm gonna make sure you understand the absolute HELL I went through!" Yang hissed, grabbing hold of Ruby's tiny hips. "Yang, you're so dramatic," Ruby chuckled to herself, but that was lost when she laid eyes on Yang's face. A fire burned in her eyes, one that scared the bejesus out of her little sister. "Um... I'm sorry I got mad at you..." Ruby whimpered, but Yang's expression didn't change. Instead, she just opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out over the girl's delicate bellybutton. Her saliva dripped down into it, making the girl flinch.

The blonde slowly lowered her head down to the exposed tummy, her tongue making contact with the skin near her right hip. Ruby shivered when she felt the slimy organ make contact with her hip, squeaking a little as she felt it glide across her skin. "Gyaaah!!!" she yelped, "it's so slimy and tickly in the bad way!!!" Yang moved around on Ruby's soft, sweet skin, traveling around at her leisure. Ruby's stomach had a rather saccharine flavor to it, one that any individual could easily get addicted to.

"Not gonna lie sis," Yang commented, " but your belly tastes guuuuud." She continued to lick up her side and along her ribs, before heading back down the center line of her abdomen. "Stop it Yang, this feels so icky!!!" The blonde looked up at Ruby, who's cheeks were blushing with molten redness. "No way!" Yang shot up, "I need to get my point across. Besides, I haven't even gotten to worst part." Ruby raised her head a little. "You mean this isn't the bad stuff?" she asked weakly. "Nope," Yang shook her head no, "but this is!"

Xiao Long's head dove down and her tongue pushed its way into Ruby's tight little navel. "YAAAH!!!!" Ruby squealed as her sister pushed her juicy tongue as deep as it could go into her bellybutton. Since the navel was so tight, Yang could only squeeze the tip of her tongue inside. As it wiggled inside the adorable dimple, it's walls hugged it and got tighter with each movement, much like a Chinese finger trap. Yang giggled as she squirmed around in the hole.

"My baby sister's tighter than Fort Knox, who knew?" she joked to herself as Ruby continued to whine and plead for her to stop. "Yang please stop!!!" Ruby begged, "You're making me feel like I gotta pee!!!" The blonde ignored her sister and continued to explore the delicate dip on her tummy, rubbing up against all the little details. Her head began to move around like she was french kissing the button, and her tongue began to tease the knot at the very bottom of her sister's umbilicus. Ruby involuntarily arched her back into the warm, wet tongue, her thighs rubbing together and into Yang's pillow-like breasts.

"This is making my panties feel all sticky!!!" Ruby moaned, "This feels so naughty, I... I... Mmm...!!!" Yang licked a little harder as she heard her baby sister moan. This fed the fire of her lust, something she didn't even know was going while she licked out the cute tummy button. Her breathing began to get shaky, as well as her hands, as she continued to invade her sister's navel. She began to understand why Neo was so infatuated with bellybuttons: they were sexy as f***!

Yang pulled her tongue out of Ruby's little navel with a popping sound, making the blonde beauty giggle. She needed to take a break from licking or else she'd get overwhelmed by this new hurricane of emotions she was feeling. She looked up at Ruby, who was panting like a dog while staring up at the ceiling. Her cheeks were red like roses, and she had a weak smile on her face. She looked up at Yang with a somewhat unsure and embarrassed expression. "Um, Yang?" She asked weakly, looking away from her big sister. "Whatcha want, sis?" the blonde asked, wondering why her sister wasn't mad at her. "I... I want y-you to keep going," Ruby stuttered, "That actually kinda... felt good." Yang was really confused now, but also overjoyed. She now had a willing test subject for all her navel infatuation desires.

The blonde decided to tease her sibling a little. "Wow, I had no idea you were such a dirty little pervert, Ruby," Yang snickered, a smug smile spread across her crimson face. Ruby blushed even more, her cheeks turning several shades of red. "P-p-p-pervert!?!?" the girl stuttered, her breathing getting heavier with each breath she took, "I'm no pervert!!! I'm pure!!! Honest!!!" Yang's smug expression grew larger, and she began to run her finger around the rim of her baby sister's bellybutton. "Liar liar, pants on fire!" She mocked Ruby, "Only a pervert would ask for someone to continue giving oral to their bellybutton." The pale girl's eyes shifted around, before coming back and meeting with the blonde's. "W-well you're the one who started it, so shouldn't YOU be the pervert?" Ruby retorted. Her response made Yang laugh, and with out noticing her finger accidentally slipped into the wet and squishy depths of her team leader's tight navel.

"Can't argue with ya there," Yang replied, "I guess my lewd sexiness is too hard to resist!" She then plugged her tongue back into the uber sensitive hole, which made it's owner tense up in the most adorable way. "AH WARN ME FIRST!!!" Ruby screeched with pleasure as her back arched up, giving Yang better access. The blonde then put her arm under the girl's body and plunged her tongue deeper than it had previously done before. Ruby panted like a dog and began thrusting her tummy up into her sister's juicy tongue, which was starting to make squishing noises due to the increasing amount of saliva in her navel. "Oh... Oh yesss... keep going, big sis~~~," the rosy cheeked girl mewled, putting her hand on the back of the blonde's head and twirling her fingers around in her golden locks. Yang increased the speed at which she fucked her half sister's bellybutton with untapped lust, years of sexual tension being let free by this one moment as she went nuts on the cute girl's irresistibly sexy bellybutton.

Despite the vigorous way that her sister ate out her navel, Ruby was far from satisfied. Due to her innocent nature, this new world of sexual pleasure was all very new to her. She couldn't get enough of this... this god-like sensation that her older sister was generously providing for her. But it still wasn't enough for her. The rosy girl then remembered how well Yang riled her up by teasing her, and it gave her an idea. She looked down at her blonde team member, who was incredibly focused on the oral sex job she was performing.

"Wow Yang, is this your best?" Ruby giggled, moaning a little and wearing the same smug look Yang had on earlier. The Xiao Long girl looked up at her sister, confused by what she said. "Umm... Yeah, I think?" she replied, her tongue still going psycho in the navel pit, which was starting to turn pink. "You think!?!?" Little Sister shouted, followed by a long moan, "Because I feel like you're holding out on me." Yang soon caught on to what the girl was doing, and decided to play along. "Ruby, honey, I assure you that this is the finest I can do," she spoke properly, which made the pale girl laugh out loud. "Yang, your Ember Celicas pack more of a punch that this right now~~~." Ruby mocked and squealed, as she had most likely struck a chord with Yang as she began to pick up the pace. "Low blow, man, low blow," Yang shook her head and fucked the navel faster, the squishing sounds increasing. "Y-yeah, this is nothing~~~!!! Zwei could do better with only peanut butter as motivation!!!"

Yang froze with that last insult and looked up at Ruby with a fire in her eyes. Ruby came down from her pleasure high for a second only to see her sister with the same look that a mad cow gives an oncoming train. The rosy girl was scared out of her mind, but also REALLY turned on. "You wanna be greedy..." Yang whispered, "WELL FINE BY ME!!!" She wrapped her arms around her sister's waste and stuck her tongue deeper that it could go in Ruby's navel, wrapping her lips around it and sucking. The Rose girl screamed the loudest she ever did, her navel being stretched to it's limit. "AAAAAAH~~~~!!!! IT'S TOO BIG~~~!!!" Ruby cried out, her face going at least 20 shades of red as a new wave of pleasure washed over her, her body tensing up and shaking like it had never done before. "Awwww, what's wrong?" Yang mocked, "I thought this was what you wanted!!!" She viciously tongue fucked and ate out the bellybutton, her lust and rage taking over all of her other senses. "THIS IIIISSSS!!! AND IT FEELS SO GOOOD~~~~~!!!" Ruby moaned loudly, each movement of Yang's tongue hit her like multiple freight trains.

Ruby took hold of her sister's hair, and started to push her head into her bellybutton. Yang fucked her navel with a force equivalent to a bull as she penetrated the little dimple. The navel was reddening as Yang began to scratch her teeth against the edges of her navel skin, which drove her baby sister up the god damn mother f***ing wall. Ruby thrusted her belly up into her sister's face harder, the sticky sensation between her legs growing larger and larger. "Are you gonna kerslode for me, little sis?" Yang seductively asked, spinning her tongue around and f***ing harder. "THE f*** DOES THAT MEAN~~~~!?!?!?" Ruby responded, giggling and screaming for more as tears and sweat streamed down her face. This felt so amazing to her, so much that she couldn't take it.

"It mea- Y'know what, I think it'd better if I showed ya!" The blonde winked and continued her assault, licking the knot at the bottom her tight little sexy virgin navel with such intense force that could have made any average girl royally cream their panties 20 times in a row. Ruby's silver eyes went wide, and her mouth went agape. A long, extremely loud moan was released, one that shook the entire academy with it's force. Her pelvis shook like mad and fluids started to drip from her stockings. Ruby had just experienced her very first orgasm.

Yang got up and wiped her lip, pleased with herself and her work. "So Ruby, what'd ya think?" the blonde asked her little sister, but she didn't get a response. "Yo, Ruby? You ok?" She asked, worried that she might have just killed her little sister with the most awesome f***ing orgasm in the universe. But thankfully, that wasn't the case. Ruby had simply just passed out from the excessive force of the orgasm. She slept there soundly on the floor, a warm and adorable smile plastered on her face. "D'awwww," Yang cooed, overtaken by the adorableness. She picked Ruby up and placed her on the ruined bed, and she slept there like an angel.

Yang went over to the bathroom to take another shower and wash herself of the sticky, dried ice cream. She threw her ruined clothes to the side and was soon butt naked, and let the hot water rain all over her, running down her filthy body and cleansing herself of the previous night's sins. While she washed herself down, she realized something: she still wasn't satisfied. Even though she had just given her little sister the most out of this world experience she would ever have in her life, her thirst was still not quenched. She needed more, and fast. And she knew just where to get some more: Blake.

Blake Belladonna closed the door to the empty dorm room behind her quietly, doing her best to make nobody sure that knew of her presence. Tonight was the night where she took a break from the constant stress of her training and took a load off. With her, she brought a book from her "private" collection and a bottle of lubricant. She slipped out of her clothing and swept it to the side with her foot, taking a deep breath as she knew it was all clear now. She pounced onto the bed with her book in one hand and the lube in the other. She placed the lube beside her and cracked open her book, reading where her bookmark had left off. The pages were naturally a little sticky from all her past nights of pleasure, but she didn't mind all that much.

About a half hour had passed and she was starting to get into it, teasing her lady parts through her black cotton panties. She greedily gobbled down every word, every paragraph, until her fingers slipped under the cloth. They ran through her bush and started to glide along the rim of her pussy, bliss and pleasure overtaking her senses. Which is why she didn't notice the blonde girl who had snuck into her room and was watching her intently.

"Hello!!!" Yang cheerily greeted her, making the black haired faunus jump in surprise. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YANG!?!?!? WHAT... HOW... JUST... THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!" Blake yelled in horror, having no idea how her teammate managed to find her secret sanctuary. Her face was beet red with embarrassment, eyes darting around the room as her breathing god progressively heavier and all sense of arousal quickly left her body. "Oh sorry, was I interrupting?" Yang asked half mockingly, clearly knowing she was getting into Blake's private masturbation time. "Y-y-yeah..." The black haired girl stuttered, regaining her composure, "You were." Yang looked around the bed and saw the bottle of lube and Blake's rather lewd novel. "Oh..." She acted clueless, trying to mask her true intentions, "You were... petting the kitten... Hm." Blake rolled her eyes at the blonde. "Ya think?" She stated sarcastically and crossed her arms, "And you just killed the mood, thank you very much."

Yang smiled, as all was going according to her diabolically lewd plans. "Awww, cheer up Pussy Cat," She cooed and sat on the bed next to the nearly naked faunus, wrapping her arm around her shoulder, "I didn't mean to!" Blake looked away from the blonde, angry with her friend for interrupting her. Yang hugged her buddy closer, rubbing her cheek to hers. "C'mon, let me make it up to youuu..." Yang whined, rocking Blake back and forth and running her left hand down Blake's creamy white side, making her purr a little. The black haired girl smiled a little, returning the cheek rubbing Yang was giving to her.

"Well, maybe you could have a little fun with me, since your here and all," Blake giggled, hugging Yang and reaching up her jacket from behind, undoing her bra. Yang noticed this but did nothing, choosing to start kissing the faunus on the cheek to further get her into the mood. Blake blushed further and started to pull out the bra from underneath, which was strapless so it came off without a hitch. "Oooh, aren't we naughty?" Yang teased, kissing down to Blake's neck to her cleavage, making the cat girl purr even louder. The faunus laid back on the bed an let the Xiao Long girl have her way with her warm body. Yang undid the bow in the girl's hair and revealed her cat ears, scratching behind them and making her purr and moan even louder. Blake's body writhed with this, her back arching her torso shivering.

Yang grinned evilly as she planted another kiss between the girl's breasts. Blake was now putty in her hands, and she could proceed with her plan as she saw fit. She soon left her boobies alone and started to kiss down the girl's abdomen, making her giggle. "Is someone a widdle tickiwish?" Yang cooed, lightly tickling the girl's ribs. Blake giggled and squirmed, but let the blonde continue to tease her. Yang slowly licked down the girl's faint hints of abs, paying close attention to them as she circled around to her vulnerable, unsuspecting bellybutton. Blake kept purring away, she was clearly enjoying this, and the wet spot that was forming on her panties was further evidence of this. Yang inched slowly inched over to the waiting navel, her eyes getting wider and her breathing increasing as she got closer to her goal. "Yes... yes..." Yang thought to herself, her fingers getting tingly and her head getting cloudly.

She had nearly reached the rim of Blake's succulent little navel, ever so close to the spot that she was desperately seeking, breathing heavily and tickling the girl's skin with her warm breath. However just as she got to the helpless little dimple, Blake rolled over onto her tummy and effectively shut off all access to her bellybutton. She looked up at Yang, who was looking on in horror, but Blake took her expression as surprise and arousal. "Give me a back rub, pwease," She mewed, turning her head back and looking back at her partner with adorably big cat eyes. Yang was seriously pissed, but she did her best to repress her anger. She took a deep breath and cooled off, her chest feeling heavier with each breath. Blake just giggled at Yang's actions, thinking she was being overwhelmed by her cute little ass.

"Am I too much for you?" Blake teased, flashing Yang a smile. The blonde slowly placed her shaking hands on the faunus's bare back, rubbing little circles into the skin with her thumbs, making Blake let out a low, raspy purr. "Oohhh, that feels heavenly..." Blake just let her head rest on the bed as she moaned into the sheet. Yang's hands moved down her lower back, getting close to the black haired kitty's panties, which covered up her rather foine and toned arse. Her soft hands slid along Blake's creamy skin, which had gotten sweaty from her lover pleasuring her. Yang's hands glided back up Miss Belladonna's back, tickling her along her bra strap. The kitty girl giggled, squirming a little. "Hehehey, quihihit ihihit!!!" Blake laughed, arching up to get Yang's tickle-y fingers away. Yang smirked, unable to deny that she was incredibly adorable.

"Awww, is my widdle kitty cat too tickiwish?" Yang cooed, returning to her normal level headed attitude as she continued to massage Blake's back. Blake blushed while she tried to control her breathing after the tickling, "Wehell, maybe a lihihittle..." Yang then laid on top of the girl, slipping her nervous hands under her warm, nearly naked body. With one hand, she rubbed the faunus's belly, and with the other she cupped her breast. With her mouth she kissed the back of her neck, leaving a little hickey on her shoulder. The blonde made her lover squeal and shiver, all the while trying to get to her navel again. If she couldn't lick her, then fingering would be just as good, right. She continued to massage Blake's small but perky boob as she traveled to the delicious little hole she longed to play with.

The tip of her finger was about 3 millimeters away from Blake's navel when the kitty cat rolled over again, pinning Yang to the bed by her wrists. Yang, again, was very pissed, but didn't have time to voice her anger as Blake came down and kissed her, causing her eyes to go wide in surprise. As she pressed her lips up against the black haired girl's, she looked into her eyes, which were full of lust and love. The cat girl's eyes soon looked at her's, which were still opened as far as they could go. While Blake sucked the blonde's face, a smile started to stretch across her own, which made Yang gush a little. The kitty cat broke it off and rose, still keeping the sexy blonde restrained under her weight, still giving her the same seductive smile. Yang could feel her cheeks burning as her breathing spiraled out of control, the sticky sensation building up more in her not yet revealed sexy panties.

Blake licked her lips as she stared at her aroused teammate, purring with delight as she watched her try to contain her emotions. "So, Miss Xiao Long..." she mused playfully, "You've been trying awfully hard to get to my bellybutton tonight." Yang's body spasmed as Blake said the word 'bellybutton' aloud. It just rolled off her rough little cat tongue, and it sounded as smooth as butter. Blake raised an eyebrow suspiciously, her smirk still present. "Is there something you're not telling me? Because if you wanted to play with it... You could have just asked." Yang's breathing got out of control, her face going crimson as her blood ran hot and she got dizzy. "I... Um..." She babbled, making Blake giggle a bit. The kitty scooted up Yang's body so that her belly was closer to the blonde's face, feeling her heart beat out of her chest and into her thigh as she sat over it. "Come on... You know you want too..." The faunus teased, putting Yang on the verge of a stroke AND a heart attack.

Miss Belladona slowly let go of the Xiao Long girl's shaking wrists, preparing for her to go berserk on her the moment released her grip. As her hands slowly backed away from Yang's arms, said arms rocketed up and wrapped around her waist in a flash. Blake's body jerked forward, grabbing the bed frame to keep herself upright as Yang headbutted her gut, jamming her wet, wiggly tongue into the little hole with inhuman precision. Blake yelped like a dog as she felt her lover get what she was looking for all night. Yang moaned in delight as she finally tasted Blake's extremely alluring navel, going bonkers and laughing after finally achieving victory.

Blake, however, was faced with a completely set of emotions from this whole new world of pleasure. It was absolutely euphoric, and it made her body feel like jelly as her navel was stretched in what felt like 7 directions at once, from both inside AND outside. Her head rocked back and forth with each slight movement she felt inside of her navel, her grip tightening on the wooden bed frame as her nails dug into it. It was embarrassing to admit, but she was already sweating bullets from this kind of sensation, and a puddle was forming in her undergarments. "Mmmm... Oh god, this is too much..." Blake meowed, her purring getting out of control as her body went hot, but not as hot as her loins.

Yang licked the juicy button to heaven and back again, screaming muffled moans of at the top of her lungs as she savored the taste of the faunus's hypersensitive belly knot. Her pulse was skyrocketing through the roof, and she could feel Blake's body convulse and twitch on top of her, giving her further motivation to continue what she was doing, and to give her more. The girl's navel began to redden, which was a shock to Yang because Ruby's took longer to do so. Either she was going harder on Blake than she did her little sister, or Faunus skin was more sensitive than human skin. She flicked her tongue on the knot at the back of the kitty cat's tongue warmer, making her moan and shake even more.

The black haired girl was holding onto the frame for dear life, gnawing on it as well out of sheer and utter horniness. She began to thrust her hips into Yang's face, fighting for more like a greedy little kitty. This was all utterly fantastic, but it was missing something... She tried to think of what it was, but her thoughts were too fixated on the blonde who was currently eating out her umbilicus. Then she realized what was missing: she wanted to do it too. She thought up a plan as best as she could while her head spun like a record, and managed to come up with something that could get both her AND Yang off.

With lightning fast speed, she flipped around and got on top of Yang so that her body was on top of hers while she was on all fours. She had managed to keep Yang's tongue in her navel, who had stopped moving it as she was trying to comprehend what the f*** had just happened. Yang moved her head in order to get Blake's in view, her tongue still staying in her navel. "Are we gonna... 69?" She asked, a little confused but also immensely turned on by the idea, which was conveyed by the increase of red in her cheeks. Blake just nodded and looked away, focusing on Xiao Long's navel rather than her face, staring into it with stupid amounts of lust. All she wanted right now was this little hole, and her tongue wanted to get intimate with it. VERY intimate.

Yang shrugged, and decided to return to what she was doing about a minute ago, ferociously french kissing the sexy dimple on Blake's toned, beautiful tummy. The kitty cat looked down and dove in tongue first, her lips wrapping around the button and tongue f***ing it savagely. The blonde kicked and shook as she felt the faunus's rough tongue parade around her navel, which was still uber sensitive from the previous night with Neopolitan. The cat girl's tongue also tickled like hell, and she had to fight to keep giggles buried under satisfied and lustful moans as she hugged Blake's tight little body. Miss Belladonna wasted no time and went straight to the f***ing motion Yang had been building up to, which made the navel's owner go mentally wild.

"God, this is making me so f***ing wet..." Yang moaned, making Blake giggle as her penetrating speed got three times faster. "Are you gonna squirt soon?" Blake teased, trying to turn on her partner even more than was humanly possible. "This is kinda embarrassing, but..." Yang chuckled, "Yeah, I think I might." Miss Belladonna's eyes shot open and her ears stiffened, as she just got an even sexier idea. "Hey... What if we tried to... purrgasm together?" She asked sort of meekly, her tongue beginning to go nuts in the orifice like it had a mind of it's own. Yang nodded her head while thrusting it back and forth. "Yeah, I think we can kersplode with each other," The blonde admitted, getting back to work as soon as she finished her sentence.

Blake chuckled and did the same. "Let's go, baby!" She giggled, and proceeded to go ham on Miss Xiao Long's yummy little bellybutton. Both ladies synced up to each other as they passionately went to town on the other's tender tummy clit. Their tongues eagerly explored the navels they were digging into, assaulting the knot at the bottom of the hole with such great force that it shook the bed they were laying on. Yang was moaning and screaming for more, forcing her belly up into Blake's face as she forced the faunus's navel into her own. Blake followed suit, although her hand slipped into the blonde's pants and she started tickling her gushing lady parts with her first two fingers. Naturally, this made Miss Xiao Long even more turned on, and she delivered a spank of motivation to the kitty cat to go faster. Her navel skin felt raw as Blake's rough cat tongue penetrated it's depths, and she was building to a very big and powerful kersplosion. The black haired faunus was also on the precipice of a rather large purrgasm, and she could barely contain it and had to squeeze her thighs together in order to gain a false sense of security. "I... I THINK THIS IS IT~~~!!!!" Yang screamed, her hips quaking and her face a dark shade of crimson. "MMMMM, COME FOR ME LIKE THE BITCH I KNOW YOU ARE~~~~~~!!!!!" Blake managed to tease Yang, even though her cooch felt like it was bursting at the seams. Both ladies delivered a few powerful tongue thrusts to their navel, and they both kersploded in perfect unison, screaming the whole time as they did it.

"That... was... amazing..." Blake moaned, her sweaty, limp body collapsing on top of Yang's, which was practically in the same state. "Amazing?" Yang asked, "That's an understatement, sweetie." Blake giggled, "You're right. That was absolutely f***ing amazing..." She panted as her body rolled off of Xiao Long's. "Also, I gotta ask," Yang piped up, "Where did you come up with purrgasm?" Blake chuckled, "I'll tell you if you tell me where you came up with 'kersplode'." Yang managed to get up a little and lean on her arm. "Hey, don't make fun of my kersplosion dude." She joked.

Before she could say anything else, the door opened up on them. Both girls froze as they heard it creek open, revealing their dirty little night of passion to whoever was standing out in the hallway. Thankfully, it was just Ruby and Weiss, who both had a very shocked look on their faces. Blake and Yang returned the expression, as silence filled the room for about a minute and a half. "Um... Hi?" Yang sheepishly asked, "What're you two doing here?" Weiss returned from her stupor and turned to Ruby. "Is this what you wanted to show me?' She whispered, "Because this is absolutely disgusting." Ruby turned to the white haired princess and gave her a semi disgusted look. "Well... Kinda..." She blushed. Yang was able to put two and two together. "Hang on... you weren't gonna do the thing with Weiss... were you?" Ruby then turned over to her big sister. "Well... Yeah." Weiss was shocked by this revelation. "That's horrible!!! I would never take part in this... this... Navelingus with you!" The blonde smirked as she got up off the bed, and so did Blake, as she could tell what her lover was planning. "You don't have much of a choice, princess... Ruby, grab 'er!!!"

Ruby wrapped her arms around Weiss's and dragged her into the room. "Aah!! No, get off of me you dunce!!!" She pleaded, but it was too late. Blake had already closed the door and Yang was beginning to strip her, revealing her pale and petite tummy, with a tight little t-shaped navel. Squeals and cries could be heard from all the way down the hall...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back