• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Losing my Ler virginity

NintyDS

I'm just going to start by saying that this is an experience I won't be forgetting anytime soon. After experiencing being the Lee for a few sessions I was very intrigued to take control & find out what I was capable of in the Ler role. I had worked myself up & thus convinced myself I was going to be rubbish, after all I was tickling a guy who had had his fair share of tickles in the past. An expert Lee & Ler who was very good with his hands & knew exactly what he enjoyed. Yikes. How was I ever to live up to such expectations on his merciless past experiences?! That aside I was very intrigued & excited to see what Sort of a Ler I could be. He laid out on his front, naked whilst I tied his wrists & ankles to the four corners of my bed, checking that he was secure I was happy to start. I began just prodding his sides & lightly tickling his armpits to see what reaction I would gain, it seems that he was extremely ticklish in these areas & laughed a little at the slightest touch. Knowing his weakest spots I could use these to my advantage later. I moved down to his feet to give him a little break, taking each foot in turn I lightly flickered my tongue over his soles & toes, giving him a little lickle. With his head face down I took a brush in my hand & oil in the other, I combined the two & began to vigorously brush his soles & the tips of his toes. This seemed to drive him insane & I was loving every second. By this point I decided I couldn't wait any longer to dig my fingers in properly, I made myself comfortable and sat on his bottom. Leaning forward I brushed a feather lightly over his ears & down his neck, hearing him gasp I knew I had to turn it up a notch. I quickly dug my fingers into his armpits & went to town with my nails, I was thoroughly enjoying watching him writhe & flex against his restraints. So much so I didn't want to stop, not even when he shouted 'Red'. I had gotten a little carried away and was tickling him like my life depended on it, after all I wasn't aware ( & I'm still not) if my Ler skills were any good. For my first experience I think I can take from this that I'm going to be a bit of a cruel & merciless Ler.

Nice..Lucky guy, he is. Sounds like you did quite well.

I'm happy you had such a good time, and tormented him into the safe word zone. Did a great job me thinks. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back