• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess We'll Have Calamari Tonight

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
(minor tickling to the feet and rump...for now)

"Mmm...guess we're having calamari tonight."

An end-of-summer blues (ironic) themed pic featuring my ex-thief-now-harem/belly-dancer Safira...and a few frisky tentacles belonging to some naughty fiend under the surface. A fiend that will probably end up as seafood later if he keeps up the act. :p

Plot-wise, tanned Safi was merely enjoying the surf, waiting for just the right wave to come around and ended up laying out on her board, splayed lazily atop it and possibly taking a sunny nap.

Of course, something else just happened along and...well, you can guess that if its slippery tentacles tugging her surfboard didn't wake her up, then the tendrils that found their way to her lighter-skinned soles (and a sneaky one sliding under her bikini bottom) got her attention.

Biting her lip to hold it in...although by how pink her dancer's feet are getting, she might not hold it much longer...Safira props herself up a little off her bountiful chest and contemplates how she should respond to the tickles and other sensations this naughty octopus is letting loose. What might follow next...

-----

Yeah, I actually haven't drawn lovely Safira there in quite a long time (and I still consider her one of my main OCs) and I really wanted a summer pic this year. So there you have a sexy shot of her in 'the pose', some 'peril', some tickles, a bunch of tentacles...what more could you want? ^^

As a side thing, I sometimes wonder if the normally veiled Safira should get a shot in more 'modern' scenarios instead of her typical Arabian Knights-esque fantasy. *shrugs* Could go either way.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 40SurfTentColor.jpg
    40SurfTentColor.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 785
fuck... now I want calamari and marinara.

I come to see what's new on the forum and here I see you have posted yet another masterpiece. Great end of the summer piece Khali. I wish I could say there were a few more days for me. Unfortunately I just now got my internet working and I'm in school again. This really made me feel better seeing you posting again. Glad to know you still got your creative juices going. Keep it up.

Great drawing! :feets: I love the wrinkles on her soles. :devil:
Wonderful work, Khali. :woman: :bowing:

I think you should put Safira in more modern scenarios. I've kinda had a thing for her ever since I first saw her.

Also, I like the footprints on the board.

C.A.B.:
You know...that's something I haven't had in awhile myself. Really would be a treat to have right now actually.
Looks like Safira there will be enjoying it promptly though. :p

Heretichero666:
Heh heh. Yeah, I figured some people would need a bit of a pick-me-up for the inevitable end of summer blues that usually hit. Good luck in school. ^^

Milagros:
Thanks as always. Of course there'd be some wrinkles with the 'activity' going on back there. ;)

Larcen:
It's something I'm considering, using her in a few alternate scenarios/settings.
As for the board, heh, yeah, there's a bit of a design I whipped up on it, although it's not easy to see like this.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back