• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Actual tickling as opposed to watching!

mftp

How many people indentified as ticklers have actually tickled someone for a reasonable length of time? Of course with bondage would be a plus!

Are you looking for numbers, or just yea/nay?

yea.

Aside from the dozens of videos I've produced, I've tickled every girlfriend I've had since 1993, when my then-girlfriend introduced me to actual tickle torture. If you want an actual number, about 10. We're not counting random dates here.

How many people indentified as ticklers have actually tickled someone for a reasonable length of time? Of course with bondage would be a plus!

I am a switch and I have tickled many people for a reasonable amount of time with bondage included.

Yup, no bondage, not really my thing, just sort of impromptu friendly sessions. Nothing that takes a ton of preparation, not really the kind for spectacle. Props to those who are though, that takes a lot of work from both parties.

I've been tying up and tickling since I was about 5. Every G/F and both wives I've had has been tickled, most of them tied up to do it. I have had a drought lately though, which I'd love to break...

I was looking for a yea or nay, good point! I often wonder how many people have actually tickle tortured someone vs the "virgins" who haven't had the pleasure and watch for now:)

I've been tying up and tickling since I was about 5. Every G/F and both wives I've had has been tickled, most of them tied up to do it. I have had a drought lately though, which I'd love to break...

Wait... FIVE?! :eek:

Every girl I was ever intimate with has been tied & ticked at length (and still going), and many girls I wish I was intimate with were tickled to exhaustion without bondage ... such great memories!

Wait... FIVE?! :eek:

Yes, 5! Actually could've even been 4. Memory's a little foggy that far back. My tying skills weren't very good back then so I didn't get to tickle them very long before they got loose.

I've beem tying and tickling and being tied and tickled for something like 20 years now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back