• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exotic Beauty Amber Becomes A Ticklish Stripper

Steelbod

TMF Regular
The beautifully exotic Amber visited my office to get rid of some stress... While asleep, I took full advantage of her helplessness to see just how ticklish she is... VERY!!... I lightly tickle her legs and work my way down to her cute little feet and get the best reactions as she giggles in her sleep... I then lift her arms up to expose her clean shaven armpits using the INVISIBLE BONDAGE and lightly tickle them as well as her ribs... I also lift her shirt exposing her sexy tummy and tickle he there too... In her sleep state there is nothing she can do but helplessly giggle and laugh... The best is when I wake her up and she believes the session is over... As she starts to leave, I say the magic words LAP DANCE and she immediately becomes a very sexy stripper, removing her clothes... And oh what a body she has!!... Of course I FREEZE her in different positions so I can tickle her some more... This gorgeous beauty strips down to her sexy bra and panties and I again use the INVISIBLE BONDAGE to tie her hands up over her head so I can really give her a good tickling... But first I wake her up so she can realize her helplessness... She's confused and not really sure what's going on and why she can't move standing there in just her sexy bra and panties with every ticklish part of her body totally exposed... I ask her if she's ticklish as I slide my fingers down her arms to her armpits... She immediately giggles and starts to protest... She hates to be tickled and tells me so several times as I just have my way with her... Poor girl is now in my complete control and I can tickle her all I want... What a gorgeous tickle slave she is!!

AA25.jpgA1.jpegA2.jpegA4.jpeg

<p><embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=2390" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></p>

Mindless Tickle Slaves
[video]http://clips4sale.com/66667[/video]

what a body… where do you find these girls would love to see that ass

I'm a hypnotist.
My two cents: If your hypnosis sessions are real, I'd suggest that you include the inductions and post-hypnosis interviews in your videos.
Good luck.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back