• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broke college student m/m

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
This story happened some time ago when I was in college (some of the references alone will tell you that)

When I was in college I had kind of a unique living situation. I rented a room in a house about 20 minutes off campus, but I also had a dorm room
for one semester.

That particular semester I had been especially broke and my rent was due. While scanning my head for ideas on how to make some quick cash. I was pissing around in a chat room (told ya this was a while ago) and I had a thought . I thought about how desperate I am for female feet and tickling. I bet a guy would pay to tickle me.

So long story short, I found someone who would pay for it, and we talked enough that I was mildly sure he wouldn't kill me. My condition was it had to happen in my dorm room (so if I suddenly started screaming for help someone would eventually come) and the bondage had to be escapable.

A few hours later I was handcuffed to my bed with a pair of kids metal cuffs (with the release on them) shirtless, and wearing boxers. We had agreed that all spots were fair game for tickling but it was going to be strictly tickling.

He started slow, testing each spot. He worked my armpits a little with his fingers. It's funny this is very much not one of my spots,
but the added awkwardness of being straight and tickled by a guy sent all of my nerves into overdrive and I was suddenly way more ticklish. I squirmed and stifled a giggle

He worked my ribs and belly. Usually not gold
Either but like my pits, the sensation seemed to be magnified. I still hadn't really broke into laughter, but I was starting to squirm.

When he got to my feet, my control was over. He did every technique in the book. Spider tickling, he broke out a pen and a small brush. I finally gave him that uncontrolled laughter he had been looking for. He found my spot right under my toes and it had me begging (as quietly as I could remember we are in a dork
Room).

When he got bored with my feet, he moved to the final and for me most ticklish spot. He pulled down my boxers to my mid thighs and began to use the brush on my hyper sensitive balls. It was almost too much to bear. Like everything else, my vulnerability and lack of attraction to him seemed to intensify the ticklishness. I took less than 2 minutes to safe word.

When he stopped, he asked if he could worship my feet while I rested. I had never had my feet worshipped and honestly I was this deep so why not. He asked if he could get himself off while he did and I agreed. I actually really enjoyed the sensation of having my feet worshipped, especially after being destroyed.

He didn't get to finish. Someone knocked on my door and I had to flight of the bumblebee get dressed and unbound. After I addressed the person at the door we parted ways.

The experience messed with me a little. There was some shame for basically prostituting myself. This was also my first experience tickling with a guy. I admittedly enjoyed the experience (though nerves kept me from getting hard). Looking back on it though, it was really fun and harmless and I am completely cool with who I am.

Hope you enjoyed.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back