• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/23/15)* Lacey Scott's Beach Day *F/F* NONSTOP HOT

AlternativeProd

Verified
Hot blond MILF Lacey Scott is nervous and with good reason. She’s been buried at the beach with just her head and DESPERATELY TICKLISH SIZE 8 FEET EXPOSED (NOTE THE HOT TOE RINGS)! Lacey can’t move an inch and her sensitive toes have been tightly toetied for complete immobility. Making matters even more frustrating, her sandals have been placed right next to her, but they only serve to tease her as she has no way of getting to them.

Bianca can’t wait to get to work on Lacey. She wastes no time in getting started, VICIOUSLY RAKING HER SHARP FINGERNAILS UP AND DOWN HER BARE SOLES, smirking with satisfaction as she screams with hysterical laughter! Lacey can’t stand the intense tickling and begs for mercy, but there’s nothing quite like driving a hot blond MILF crazy with tickle t0rture, and Bianca intends to take full advantage of this opportunity! “COME ON, STOP, PLEASE! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!” SHE SQUEALS, BUT IT’S NO USE, AND THE TICKLING CONTINUES UNABATED. After coating her feet in baby oil to make them even more sensitive to the touch, she spiders her fingernails in Lacey’s tender arches and just under the toes, her worst spots, making her shriek with hysteria! SHE WHIPS HER HEAD BACK AND FORTH IN FRUSTRATION AND HOWLS WITH LAUGHTER AS BIANCA HAS HER WAY WITH HER FEET! Lacey gasps in horror when Bianca breaks out the comb and the hairbrush, she hates both implements. The comb dragged between her toes and across her arches drives her crazy, making her hoot and squeal with laughter, BUT THE BRUSH SCRUBBING HER SENSITIVE SOLES MAKES HER SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH HYSTERIA, PROMPTING BIANCA TO SCRUB HER SOLES FOR A LOOOONG TIME!

Lacey is gasping and sputtering with exhaustion, SHE SAYS SHE CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE, BIANCA’S NOT STOPPING FOR EVEN A SECOND! The sadistic redhead continues to tickle her bare feet, forcing her to tilt her head to the sky and cackle hysterically, screaming for her to stop when she finds the breath to beg. BIANCA DOESN’T STOP TICKLING LACEY’S FEET UNTIL SHE’S COMPLETELY WRECKED, scrubbing her soles with the brush until she’s screaming with laughter and drenched in sweat, promising ANYTHING to stop the tickling…

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/LaceySBDPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• LaceySBD(1)A.JPG
    LaceySBD(1)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 835
  • LaceySBD(11)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(11)S.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 487
  • LaceySBD(52)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(52)S.JPG
    326.2 KB · Views: 594
  • LaceySBDPrv.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 804
  • LaceySBD(59)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(59)S.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 349
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• LaceySBD(32)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(32)S.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 200
  • LaceySBD(51)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(51)S.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 177
  • LaceySBD(56)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(56)S.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 306
  • LaceySBD(39)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(39)S.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 160
  • LaceySBD(25)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(25)S.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 201
Lacey Scott's hot beach feet, size 8, tops (toe rings!) and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• LaceySBD(6)A.JPG
    LaceySBD(6)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • LaceySBD(8)A.JPG
    LaceySBD(8)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 205
  • LaceySBD(10)A.JPG
    LaceySBD(10)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 221
  • LaceySBD(60)S.JPG
    LaceySBD(60)S.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 229
Great clip! Lacy was great laughing & bobbing her head all over with her feet wagging away haha Great work, love seeing you guys back with more beach clips, they are my fav & such a rarity. I hope you guys can get a few more in before summer is over ;) Cant wait to pick up the ones I havent gotten yet

I agree! A whole bunch of beach clips done the right way! Just a question. I noticed that with this clip, it is offered either as HD or MP4. Which one of the two is the better quality? I would usually just assume HD because...well...it's HD, but the MP4 clip is a larger clip size.

Best beach one I've seen yet. This one seems very ticklish, and gorgeous feet

I agree! A whole bunch of beach clips done the right way! Just a question. I noticed that with this clip, it is offered either as HD or MP4. Which one of the two is the better quality? I would usually just assume HD because...well...it's HD, but the MP4 clip is a larger clip size.

You are correct. Despite MP4 being larger in size, the WMV HD format has the best resolution, 1080p.

Lacey Scott's hot beach feet, size 8, tops (toe rings!) and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

I am a fan of women with big soles, the bigger the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Also I have a thing for MILF/ Cougars, Lacey Scott has hot size 8 beach feet.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back