• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I just booked a session with a domme and I have a question.. kinda embarrassing

Don't worry. ProDommes expect that you may get an erection during the session. Just do not do anything about it during the session, and she either will ignore it or tease you about it.

Don't worry. ProDommes expect that you may get an erection during the session. Just do not do anything about it during the session, and she either will ignore it or tease you about it.

This 100% I expect my clients will get boners and it doesn't offend me at all.

I don't pretend to have any experience in this particular field, but I feel like most dommes are well aware that they're sexually stimulating their clients, so I doubt she'd get bent out of shape about it. If you're lucky, then like Milagros said, she may tease you a little about it (I like teasing 'lers... XD).
In any event, I hope you have a good session! :D

The problem is when my past girlfriends would tie and tickle me I would almost always get sexually aroused. I don't want to be disrespectful but I have such a huge...

*gasps*

...tickling fetish...

Ah right. lol

I also don't have any experience in this area, but I'd be surprised to hear anybody dissent from the opinions expressed above.

Just relax and enjoy it, I'd say. :)

I'm a pro Tickler and Lee.

Call me a pervert, but I kind of love when that happens because it means there's all these crazy feelings happening at the same time. There's something really hot about having that kind of control over someone mwhahahah!

It happens to me every time and from the looks of Miss Sirensimone and her awesome nails she looks like a no mercy tickler. Miss Simone I checked out your blog and I would love to be tickled by you.

It happens to me every time and from the looks of Miss Sirensimone and her awesome nails she looks like a no mercy tickler. Miss Simone I checked out your blog and I would love to be tickled by you.

You should -- Simone is awesome. But you should get her, too. So far, the only fault she has that I’m aware of is that she is geographically challenged. (That is, she should be in Chicago.)

I'm a pro Tickler and Lee.

Call me a pervert, but I kind of love when that happens because it means there's all these crazy feelings happening at the same time. There's something really hot about having that kind of control over someone mwhahahah!

Very true! lol

I imagine a pro-Domme would be very concerned if there wasn't visible arousal from her clients! It's always turned into a target when I've visited them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back