• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

welcome to America

funny852

TMF Regular
Last summer I joined my neighbor and we all took our kids to the beach. She recently hired an 18 year old Opar from Sweden to help her take care of her kids. This beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, young woman is named Svetlana but we all call her Lana.

Needless to say that I was very happy that Lana joined us and I looked forward to seeing her in her bikini. When we got to the beach and changed into our swim suits Lana did not disappoint me at all. Having a very strong foot and ticklish fetish I also noticed how beautiful her feet were. They were a size 8 with slender toes all in good form and order and with a light pink well maintained polish. They just complimented her blonde hair and wonderful curvy figure. Although she was a looker and clearly had many male eyes on her at the beach.,she wasn’t a tease and didn’t come off as stuck up. She was still a kid and probably didn’t realize the power of her body yet.

To make a long story short, we dug a big hole and everyone took turns sitting in it and being covered up all the way with just there feet sticking out. Finally, the kids all wanted to go into the water but Lana was still covered up in the sand trap. I told my neighbor to take everyone to the edge of the water and I would join them as soon as I dug Lana out. Everyone thought that this was okay and left us. It should be noted that we came late to the beach and had to take a spot way in the back far away from the water and not too close to any other people.

I asked Lana if she was comfortable and if she could move. She said she couldn’t and was ready to get out. I then poured a bucket of water over her which was left from the kids. This of course made the shell around her even firmer and I could see the expression on her face was quizzical. In her sweet, broken English swedish accent she said, “ Mr. F. why you do that?” I sat down next to her gorgeous exposed feet and explained to her that she should be more careful and not let boys put her in this type of situation. I said, “Let me show you why?” At that point I ran my finger down her sole. She yelped and giggled and slightly moved her feet. She squeeled, “ Oh, Mr. F, I see what you mean. Please don’t do that, I am how you say, very tickle.” I corrected her English and continued to slowly tickle her feet. She quickly went from giggles to big laughs and started yelling in Swedish. From the tone I think she was saying, Nooooo, nooo, stop it, I can’t take it any more. I hate being tickled. Nooooo, pleeeeeasse stop. The only English word I understood was stop. I knew I only had a few minutes since everyone was waiting for me at the water’s edge. I asked her if anyone ever sucked her toes. She had tears in her eyes from laughing and shook her head no. I then began sucking her toes and tickling them with my tongue, mustache and beard. For her it was 10 minutes of hell but for me it was 10 minutes of heaven. In fact, I am getting a chubby right now by just writing about it.

I finally stopped and dug her out. She just laid there exhausted and joined us a few minutes later. She never said anything and really didn’t talk to me the rest of the day. I think she privately enjoyed it but since it was so new for her, she didn’t know how to express it in English. I hope I taught her a lesson that she won’t soon forget.

Eric

I'm no tickling angel, but reading that left me feeling very weird indeed. I've had plenty of opportunistic tickles, but that was decidedly "icky". :shake: The bit about "I hope I taught her a lesson she won't soon forget" left me feeling like I had cockroaches in my shirt. Hell, all us lers have a slightly sadistic streak, but if that story was true, it sounds like you took advantage of her to me.

xylo said:
Is that a true or fictitious story?

xylo

From the way it was written, I'd say it could be true. If a story here is ficticious, then it's usually obviously so. I bloody hope this one IS ficticious, because it's more than a little sick; even if it doesn't overstep any TMF rules.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back