• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found out my female security guard has ticklish feet!

Angel_2

2nd Level Indigo Feather
So late last night I found out great news about a female security guard that works in my building. She has ticklish feet and its all thanks to my dog. First a little information so this security guard she is a short, nice body with a great smile and even better laugh. As soon as I'd seen her I always wondered what her feet looked like and if/where she was ticklish. During the winter months I knew I had no shot of finding out so I went about my business like any other day, however during the summer months I began to think about it more and more knowing I had a better shot to at least see her feet if nothing else. So one day as I'm walking my dog I see her start to leave my building as I''m coming in she had on flip flops and I was able to sneak a peek at her feet, they were soft, with a slight tan and brown toenail polish. I was impressed and it stayed that way until tonight.

During the day she was coming into the building and I saw her feet and once again she had flip flops on and smiled at me as I walked by. Tonight was were the magic happened. I knew her shift ended at 11 so I decided to walk my dog a little later to try and catch her on her way out if nothing else then to look at her feet as she walked away. So as I'm walking back toward my building I can see from the inside of the lobby she's there out of uniform and in her regular clothes with her flip flops on so I thought maybe if I just walk my dog up and down the street I could catch her on her way out. She took her time leaving so I said if nothing else I might be able to look over the desk and sneak a peek so I start inside my building as slow as I can go I try to kill time by checking the mail, checking for packages and what not. Then I hear her tell the other guard "ok I'm leaving I'll see you tomorrow" I'm thinking "shit my chance is gone" the next words out of her mouth were "Aww honey do you want to go home with me?" I turn around and see my dog looking at her and heading right for her, I said to her"oh he must like you" We talk for a few seconds and I see her start to head out the door so I start to walk my dog toward the door. We are outside on the steps and we start talking about pets and dogs and she tells me she is scared of dogs and she starts to tell me how her mom's dog used to chase and bite at her ankles. So thinking quickly I said "well my boy is friendly" so I came up with an idea I said to her "just let him sniff you" so she steps toward my dog slowly as I let him start to sniff her, my dog then slowly sniffs her feet and everything is cool until I hear the guard start to laugh and say" oh that tickles" I say "oh I'm sorry about that" and she says back to me" don't worry about it my feet are very ticklish, I'm very ticklish your dog found my weak spot" I playful laughed it off and said "he must like your toe nail polish" and she laughed and said "yea that must be it" then he started to lick her toes and she was laughing harder and she giggles and says "I'm going to die laughing I'm so ticklish" So I pulled my dog back and said "I hope my big guy didn't tickle you too much" and she says back "oh its fine I'm so ticklish my slightest touch sends me into a fit of giggles and laughs" soon after we said goodnight and went our ways. On my way up I just kept petting my dog saying good boy and needless to say my dog got a few extra treats.

I just couldn't believe my luck, and now I'll always know her weak spot well I hope you all enjoyed this I know I did

Last edited:
Very cool story. Any chance for future action without your dog?

Fine story. I'll bet you envied your dog in that he got to lick her toes.:feets: :dog:

And this is why dogs are universally known as 'Man's best friend'....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha, that dog's got your back, bro! Makes one hell of a wing man! XD

Well played. Both you and your dog. Maybe this will be the beginning of something interesting.

Ask her out, man D:
She sounds nice, who knows if she's also kinky enough to make use of her ticklishness :p

Thank you for sharing your experience man! It was a lot of fun to read. Similar situation happened to me a few years ago. We went to college together and she worked security. We worked with each other and were also study buddies. One day she asked me, "why don't you have a girl friend?" I totally didn't realize he had a crush on me for some time. A couple days later, I invited her over to my house but told her leave her boots at the door! :) After getting comfortable with each other on the couch. We were flirting around and messing with each other when she threated to give me a ticket, tow my car, etc. Then proceeded to tell me there's nothing I can do about it. Her feet were right next to me, she had white socks on. I grabbed her ankle and asked, "are you ticklish officer?" Yes, indeed she was. Very ticklish feet! She liked getting her feet tickled because she said it relieved stress but she could only take it so much. I told her she's not as tough as she thinks she is!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back