• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Rachelle Has to Make Jade Swear! (F/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
A preview for the first part of this crazy tickle challenge scene where Rachelle and Jade meet for the first time! I wanted to get these super-cute and insanely ticklish blondes together as I thought it would be fun to see them in action - and to try and guess who is the most ticklish :)

Jade gets tickled in this first part as Rachelle gets the challenge of trying to make her swear. She has eight minutes to continuously tickle the hell out of Jade. If she can force an F-bomb (or similar) then Jade loses and gets a further tickle session. If she doesn't succeed though, she will get 10 minutes of continuous tickling as forfeit. She does her best and proves that she has become a really merciless tickler...she does make poor Jade scream (though not difficult!) Jade does manage (just) to keep the swears in her mouth, meaning that Rachelle has to face the music afterwards!

There's a preview for Rachelle's forfeit coming up - it is hard to say who suffered the most out of the two girls! Both parts are in the UK Tickling store now :)

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/em8nlr
or:
https://mega.nz/#!awNDVBoL!LoVSfk1Ab3EoSJUPhSl7JI7oloxcg1TeJiSxtxGbcIc

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=2413" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Image124.jpg
    Image124.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Image141.jpg
    Image141.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image103.jpg
    Image103.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Image124.jpg
    Image124.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Image134.jpg
    Image134.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 254
loved the nylon ripping of the ankles i see and smell revenge video coming soon hopefully.

Turtle, I don't mean to continuously gush your praises, but you are so constantly inventive! You set a new bar for yourself almost every time!

That said, Rachelle has almost single-handedly shot my belief that "women can't tickle." Watching her fingernails on Jade's soles . . . breathtaking.

loved the nylon ripping of the ankles i see and smell revenge video coming soon hopefully.

Glad you liked it :)

Turtle, I don't mean to continuously gush your praises, but you are so constantly inventive! You set a new bar for yourself almost every time!

That said, Rachelle has almost single-handedly shot my belief that "women can't tickle." Watching her fingernails on Jade's soles . . . breathtaking.

Thanks Restraints! Rachelle has become a great tickler, and can be pretty damn ruthless - I think she gets better every time!

Jade has to be the find of the year! She looks amazing, love her ink and and she can handle so much tickling, even tho it drives her insane. Such an awesome girl. Love her!! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back