• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just tickled a girl at ParadiseFeet.us (Massage Parlor)

HallowedGround5

TMF Poster
Alright! I've been to "The Dominion" in Los Angeles several times and have always had a good time there.

More recently, I went to a place called "The Gates", which is actually in Oakland, CA (even though they say they are in San Francisco). I ticked a girl there and had a good time... though I wish they had proper stocks.

I haven't tried "Sanctuary LAX" (formerly Passive Arts), so that'll be my next place.

Tonight, I went to a place that calls itself "ParadiseFeet" (http://www.ParadiseFeet.us). The curious thing about this establishment is that it advertises itself in multiple ways. It literally has separate websites that make it seem like a completely different place. In fact, it's a massage parlor that provides all kinds of different services... everything from foot fetish to happy endings.

Here's what I experienced. This location is right next door to a liquor store and what looks like a tutoring school... which is kind of awkward. On the outside, the sign says "Acupuncture" and that's it. When you go inside, the lights are turned down low and candles are burning.

I was greeted by a young blonde (probably 26 - 28) and an older asian woman (probably 55 - 60). The blonde led me back into a private room and asked me what I was looking for. After telling her that I wanted to tickle one of their girls, she told me the price: $95 for 30 minutes. After paying her, she sent in 4 girls that I could choose from.

Frankly, I was really surprised by how attractive these girls were. I went with a girl named Nikki, who was a 5'7", slim Latina. There are no restraints at this place... so she just laid down on a massage table and I went to work. Overall, I'd say she was about a 7 on the ticklish scale. Her feet were not ticklish at all, which was pretty disappointing. I did manage to discover that her hips and underarms drove her nuts.

About 5 minutes into the tickling session, she started to try and touch my crotch. At first I thought it was an accident, since she was writhing on the table with laughter. After the third time, I realized she was doing it on purpose. Then, she asked me "Do you want me to touch you?"

I told her no, because I just wan't there for that. I just wanted to tickle her. It wasn't a big deal and we continued on with the session. After we were finished she said she had a great time and that I should come back for something called a "Nuru Massage".

Now, call me naive if you want... but I had never heard of a "Nuru Massage". Apparently, it's a massage where both people are 100% nude. The girl basically would be completely naked, covered in oil and slide up and down your also naked body. And if you don't reach orgasm from this, she'll give you a "happy ending".

So, all in all it was a good experience. I think I'll go back to tickle one of the blondes.

If you happen to be in the Orange County / Los Angeles area, I'd recommend giving this place a try.

http://www.ParadiseFeet.us

Thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out when I am in L.A. next summer. :D

Just looked up The Gates, it seems pretty good. What was your experience like?

Thank you for sharing the experience (really interesting account!). Were you able to ask the four candidates questions before selecting Nikki? For me, there's no downer in the world like an unticklish foot (especially when I'm paying for the experience).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back