• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Jade Enjoys Giving Rachelle Her Tickling Forfeit! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's a preview for part 2 with Rachelle really getting it bad courtesy of Jade! Rachelle did a great job of tickling her but the trouble with being so ridiculously ticklish herself is that the revenge is just a killer! Rachelle's forfeit for failing to crack Jade was 10 minutes of continuous tickling, and Jade really did enjoy herself :)

She gives Rachelle a very intense tickle workout, including some prolonged toe-sucking (anyone would think I'd told her much Rachelle hates that!) which makes her go crazy. At one point she gets her fingers under Rachelle's toes and she bounces up and down so violently I thought she would go through the floorboards (or ceiling) Jade is pretty merciless and Rachelle found it completely unbearable - maybe she should have been a little less mean to Jade beforehand..but then it wouldn't have been such a good clip ;)

Crazy as this one is, Rachelle still swore that the scene I shot with afterwards was her worst ever (you can probably imagine how crazy that one was!) This one is in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vtoqbh
or:
https://mega.nz/#!r9lwgBgS!RIzXPVMjh4hiZ2l5DKz0n33N5PjIkD2FTXbmkPhtN4c

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=2422" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image160.jpg
    Image160.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Image170.jpg
    Image170.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Image171.jpg
    Image171.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Image178.jpg
    Image178.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Image184.jpg
    Image184.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 290
:wub:

Attachments

• Image150.jpg
    Image150.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 199
  • Image154.jpg
    Image154.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 181
  • Image166.jpg
    Image166.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Image180.jpg
    Image180.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Image187.jpg
    Image187.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 290
Amazing work TB. This and the original video are superb. It's great when the models get right into the lering....as well as being so very ticklish..!!

Unbelievable!! Both girls look stunning but Jade does such an incredible job, Rachelle is totally out of control at times!! The toe sucking is fantastic, her face is absolutely beetroot at the end!! No wonder she said she was exhausted after the shoot. Can't wait to see what you did to her if it was more intense than this :devilish:

Unbelievable!! Both girls look stunning but Jade does such an incredible job, Rachelle is totally out of control at times!! The toe sucking is fantastic, her face is absolutely beetroot at the end!! No wonder she said she was exhausted after the shoot. Can't wait to see what you did to her if it was more intense than this :devilish:

Thanks TR....yes it reallly was more intense! ;) I have a mini sample of that one which I'll post later :)

Attachments

• Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Image45.jpg
    Image45.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 29
Rachelle great as always! Completely desperate! She is one of my all time favorites of your ticklees!:couch:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back