• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maisie Williams and Natalie Dormer

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Maisie Williams and Natalie Dormer are both from the HBO series Game of Thrones. While promoting the Show at San Diego Comic Con in July, both of them got tickled. Natalie tickled Maisie a couple times during an interview with TV Guide.

tumblr_nrdqauMKid1qbjttio1_250.gif
tumblr_nrdqauMKid1qbjttio2_250.gif

And here's the whole video where it happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcJynOB3bP4

And Natalie Dormer got tickled by another cast mate Sophie Turner while taking a cast picture.

tumblr_nravalIyKa1rlb6iho4_400.jpg

There is a few other pictures here that lead to that tickling pic.

http://packersfan85.tumblr.com/post/128108889208#notes

tumblr_nu0naqdXwu1uf5re1o1_1280.jpgMaisie-Williams-Feet-1803125.jpg

Now to wait and see if the goddess Emilia Clarke is ticklish.

Attachments

• tumblr_nrdqauMKid1qbjttio2_250.gif
    tumblr_nrdqauMKid1qbjttio2_250.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
  • tumblr_nravalIyKa1rlb6iho4_400.jpg
    tumblr_nravalIyKa1rlb6iho4_400.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 393
They both definitely look like they're being tickled but I'm not sure if that's actually what's going on in either of these pictures. The first time in the video when it looks like Natalie tickles Maisie it seems more like she's laughing at what John said, and we can't actually see what her hand is doing. The second one looks like a tickle but Maisie was tickled in a vine once and she had a much more extreme reaction than that, I think Natalie might just be scratching her stomach and Maisie is re-positioning herself at the same time. As for Sophie tickling Natalie, Sophie's fingers are not really in a position to tickle, their interlocked over her phone which is separating them from Natalie's stomach. So unless she's using her thumbs I don't know about that, Natalie could be laughing at anything. They could be tickles though, thanks for the pictures anyway!

I had the same thought with the Maisie Williams clip, but if you watch Natalie Dormer I think you'll see it differently. She gives a smirk towards Maisie as she very clearly runs her hand down along Maisie's side one time, and at the same moment Maisie straightens her back and gets the big smile.

Yeah but I think she was a minor at the time. You can tell she's very ticklish though.

Like her ribs and sides, I just checked if you search 'Maisie Williams Vine' and get to her vine account it's the second to most recent one posted on there.

I assume Natalie was trying to tickle Maisie's ribs.

In the first part I don't think she gets tickled but definatly in the second one. Also the way Davos said "silly" almost seemed like a trigger word for Natalie. Because it was at that exact moment she got her.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Natalie is getting tickled in that pic... Sophie's hands don't move at all!

Great finds, though.

She definitely is, you can tell her arms move throughout the pics.

Still not buying it. She's holding a phone, and regardless of her arms moving, her hands don't... pretty impossible for her to tickle Natalie. But hey, I'd love for you to be right - it would be amazing to see Natalie tickled :D

As someone who's only just got into Game of Thrones, these pictures are a delight! Thanks for posting, folks.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That's awsome, even when they're not being tickled, i'd rather use my imagination.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back