• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyson Stoner

westonticklee91

TMF Novice
While searching for something else, I happened to find this interview with Alyson Stoner where she admits that she is ticklish. About half way through the interview, she begins to talk about her new movie and discusses some fun moments on the set.

If it was like hanging out with your best friends, there had to be some crazy times on set. What were some of your favorite memories?
“Well, they discovered that I’m ticklish. For two days I was tickle-attacked by cast and crew. We were on the beach — and my feet are particularly ticklish — and I was sitting on a platform, so people would sneak up from underneath and tickle me. And then I was afraid for my life. We did that for two days. Then we had to do some driving scenes. The car they put us in was probably not safe to drive. Megan and I are on Pacific Coast Highway and there are cars going around us. The steering wheel was not turning. We were essentially off-roading and the camera is filling it. We have some footage of us not knowing if we were going to survive (laughs). We did so many fun things. Every night was a party. We had cast game nights. Rarely do you continue a friendship with people once the project is done, but these people I’m still so in touch with.”

Here's the link:

teen.com/2015/08/25/celebrities/alyson-stoner-sugar-babies-summer-forever-interview-quotes/

I thought i recognised her name. She voices one of my fav chars in Korra. Awsome!

Great find, thanks for sharing

She has also mentioned ticklishness on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com /alysonstoner/status/629520537589395456

I had never heard of her, but I like her style.

From her cast mate Megan Nicole-

Alyson Stoner is super-ticklish.

"We [Alyson and me] were doing a scene where we were hanging off a lifeguard tower and our feet were dangling. The director was like, 'I have to clean the sand off your feet.' So we was dusting us off and when he got to Alyson, she was freaking out because she's super-ticklish," Megan Nicole spilled.

http://www.j-14.com/posts/summer-fo...9397/photos/summer-forever-beach-promo-111776

Also from another interview with Megan-, it's the final question.

CS4U: Since we are CelebSecrets4U, can you tell us a secret about yourself and about a cast member?

Anna Grace Barlow: “I think I would have to say… I love watermelon. I could eat it for every single meal. And… Alyson has extremely ticklish feet. It’s serious. You can’t even get close to them!”

http://celebsecrets4u.com/2015/08/3...-queens-read-the-qa-therealagbarlow-sumr4evr/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back