• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Swedish TV Prog

That was a great day for us when this was shot. Lots of fun.

The whole thing took 5 hours to shoot.

That was a great day for us when this was shot. Lots of fun.

The whole thing took 5 hours to shoot.
Being a Swede I can't stop to think about how awesome that shoot must have been. You are one lucky fella!

It was great. The female producer kept plotting for how we should tickle malin (the blond host).

It was great. The female producer kept plotting for how we should tickle malin (the blond host).

What an amazing segment - never gets old! James, did you ever find the portion where you guys ticked her feet?... would really love to see that.

hello,

Really great, you're a lucky guy.

So last question if we never see that, was she ticklish on her feet?

Dude thats really great JD! You are truly internationally known huh? Actually the reporter seemed really ticklish!

Dude that's really great JD! You are truly internationally known huh? Actually the reporter seemed really ticklish!

When ever I'd sneak-tickle her off camera, the female producer would giggle. It lead me to wonder if maybe she had her own un-shared tickle fantasy.

While planning this production, I made it a absolute requirement that we would have to tie and tickle the show host. I had seen her in clips before and had no desire to have her show up, talk about tickling and leave without getting some.

When ever I'd sneak-tickle her off camera, the female producer would giggle. It lead me to wonder if maybe she had her own un-shared tickle fantasy.

While planning this production, I made it a absolute requirement that we would have to tie and tickle the show host. I had seen her in clips before and had no desire to have her show up, talk about tickling and leave without getting some.

If I had a 'Hero of the Week' award, you would be this week's well deserved recipient! :) That was a great video and the most genuine reactions to being tickled I have seen in a while.

Ok thanks for the rep. I'm disapointed about the fact that the producer of the show doesn't show them the entire part of the tickling..... But thank you so much james dark for having this tickle torture, amazing. You're the best

Well, you guys did great! I think the show should be commended also because it didn't portray the fetish in a ridiculing manner. I think you guys came across as wild and zangy but they mainstained respect for you as people with alternative tastes. Good stuff bro!

That is eternally lost and no one is looking for it.

Lol, no worries - we appreciate what you've provided!

All-in-all, how long did you tickle her for? What was the order of spots? Any usage of the evil brush and how did she react? ;)

Lol, no worries - we appreciate what you've provided!

All-in-all, how long did you tickle her for? What was the order of spots? Any usage of the evil brush and how did she react? ;)

Agreed - I'd be interested in knowing how she reacted to the baby oil, brush, etc.

Very neat segment on the part of the Swedish show. And Jmsdarke, as well as the models, were great in the segment. It felt like a very fun and lighthearted atmosphere that represented the community pretty well.
Cheers to you all!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back