• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Banned from Politics forum

MrPeanut

TMF Poster
Howdy!

For some reason, I was banned from the Politics forum. User 'TMF Jeff' notified me of this, and I asked him why he did this.
He didn't respond. So, I'm asking it here: TMF Jeff, why did you ban me?

Kind regards,
MrPeanut

Because you broke the rules of that forum, obviously. You said a couple of belligerent, jerky things, which I didn't commit to memory, and as per the rules of the P&R forum you were banned from there.

You were banned from chat a couple of years ago too as I recall. Seems like a pattern, we probably just hate you or something.

Because you broke the rules of that forum, obviously. You said a couple of belligerent, jerky things, which I didn't commit to memory, and as per the rules of the P&R forum you were banned from there.

You were banned from chat a couple of years ago too as I recall. Seems like a pattern, we probably just hate you or something.

*snerk*

I wanna see the banned message!

I demands tah see the banned message!!!!!

You don't really give a crap about freedom of speech, do you?
The right to free speech is not absolute. In particular, you can speak on a public street but not on somebody's private property after they have told you to leave.

It should be noted that the TMF is not a public space and it is not owned by the government. It is private property. The owners make the rules. They have been decent enough to put the special rules for the TMF Politics & Religion Forum here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?253001-Everyone-please-read-new-rules-for-P-amp-R
If you don't follow the rules when posting there, then you will be banned from it.
On a personal note, I have been warned after one infraction (calling some people "melon farmers"), but did not repeat the infraction, so I have not been banned.

If you believe that these rules are not fair, or that having any such rules is a bad way to run a website which is private property, then you are free to start a website of your own with rules of your own choice or with no rules.

The first amendment to the U.S. Constitution:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Note it says what Congress can not do. It does NOT say that the owner of private property must allow any random stranger free speech on that private property.

Last edited:
The right to free speech is not absolute. In particular, you can speak on a public street but not on somebody's private property after they have told you to leave.

It should be noted that the TMF is not a public space and it is not owned by the government. It is private property. The owners make the rules. They have been decent enough to put the special rules for the TMF Politics & Religion Forum here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?253001-Everyone-please-read-new-rules-for-P-amp-R
If you don't follow the rules when posting there, then you will be banned from it.
On a personal note, I have been warned after one infraction (calling some people "melon farmers"), but did not repeat the infraction, so I have not been banned.

If you believe that these rules are not fair, or that having any such rules is a bad way to run a website which is private property, then you are free to start a website of your own with rules of your own choice or with no rules.

Note it says what Congress can not do. It does NOT say that the owner of private property must allow any random stranger free speech on that private property.

I think we're gonna need aloe for that burn.

That's a fair point. I realize this is a private website. I just wonder: what is it about my opinions that is SO threatening or offensive to the rulers of this forum? Users like 'maniactickler' have been allowed for _years_ to say the most horrible, offensive things about just about anything without being banned.

That's a fair point. I realize this is a private website. I just wonder: what is it about my opinions that is SO threatening or offensive to the rulers of this forum? Users like 'maniactickler' have been allowed for _years_ to say the most horrible, offensive things about just about anything without being banned.

Oh ive been banned for quite some time now. I didn't agree with it, but dems the rules. :shrug:

P.S. they weren't horrible things, they were the truth. ;)

Ive copped it from Jeff but bribed my way out of it. Btw Jeff, I still havent forgotten that night we shared. It mightve been a bribe on paper, but for me it was so much more.

Ive copped it from Jeff but bribed my way out of it. Btw Jeff, I still havent forgotten that night we shared. It mightve been a bribe on paper, but for me it was so much more.

If you could not make me spray soda all over my computer, that'd be great... XD

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back