• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chanel West Coast

Nice! I love her on Ridiculousness. She has a beautiful laugh!

Chanel West Coast Extremely Ticklish Knees!

image.jpeg

On Season 7 Episode 11 of Ridculousness, near the end of the show, Rob asks "is there a place that when touched causes you to giggle?" Chanel West Coast answers "if someone touches here legs (indicating right above her knees) that she can't stop laughing and that she would even pee on herself".
The name of the episode was "Chanel and Sterling XXIII". I wasn't able to tape it due to it being previously aired on my DVR.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 220
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 388
View attachment 502408

On Season 7 Episode 11 of Ridculousness, near the end of the show, Rob asks "is there a place that when touched causes you to giggle?" Chanel West Coast answers "if someone touches here legs (indicating right above her knees) that she can't stop laughing and that she would even pee on herself".
The name of the episode was "Chanel and Sterling XXIII". I wasn't able to tape it due to it being previously aired on my DVR.

Nice, and thanks for posting those last two pictures that show off her (ticklish) legs, nice.

Also, here's her original tweet, from the original post, since it's just a link, and it could always be taken down. She's responding to someone called Shah/aina who is telling her about a therapy she's doing (presumably at a spa):

10 Jun 2015
SHAH ‏@aina7x
@chanelwestcoast it's a therapy and actually pretty good. A little ticklish but not scary

Chanel
Chanel – Verified account ‏@chanelwestcoast

@aina7x I'm so ticklish I would freak out

There was another one more recently. I'm sorry I don't have more info other than it was late winter - Spring this year, an episode in which a sidebar conversation yields to Chelsea/Chanel making an admission that walking across plush carpet in her bare feet "feels weird on the bottoms" and gives her a "kind of giddy" feeling. If that isn't an admission of ticklishness nothing is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back