• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting rid of my VHS tapes

The Mad Lurker

TMF Poster
Cleaning out the garage and it's time to clear out my old VHS tapes. Normally, I would just throw them away, but it includes a bunch of tapes that represent pretty Mach the complete works of Priscilla James.

Also have some Solefully Yours, Dorothy Laine and stuff that is not on c4s. It occurred to me there might be some interest before I throw these out. (I do not have an inventory at the moment.)

If there is any interest, please let me know, thanks.

OK.. here is a list of the top stuff I found.

Realtickling/TC: Priscilla's Lair, Priscilla Please Stop, Queen's Right, Without Consent, Tickler In Black, Happy Hour 2000, Ticklish Merchandise, One Sunday/Say Uncle, Bound By Laughter (2 copies, for some reason), 40 Female Fingers

Back Bay Video: Felicia's Tickle Party, Tickle Babes #1

Dorothy Laine: Tickle Frenzy

Solefully Yours: Hyper Tickle #1, Trivia Tickle/Tickled Silly, Three Girl Tickle#1 (damaged, but playable), Target's Revenge

And a collection of old FM Concepts videos and other stuff I'm throwing out. Also have some old Magic Touch and Tickle Paradise video I'm throwing out. (If you want them, they're on c4s.)

i'd take your without consent I wish someone had clips of it to show online

Ya might want to hang on to those a little while longer. I've got a bunch of VSH tapes, and after selling some off, I kind of regretted it for footage I'd might like to transfer to digital at some time down the road. Remember, once VSH is gone, it's gone.

Any chance in hell this is still available?

I have a bunch of vintage VHS I would love to sell as a complete package

Anybody still selling their VHS Tapes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back