• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old pics of my wife's cute feet.

Your wife has very sexy feet.
Thank you for the pics!
If your wife is captured by a female thief with lon nails and some tickling tools, how long, do you think, can she wishstand, if the thief is tickling tortouring her pretty feet for informations?

Please more pics of her feet!!

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Your wife has very sexy feet.
Thank you for the pics!
If your wife is captured by a female thief with lon nails and some tickling tools, how long, do you think, can she wishstand, if the thief is tickling tortouring her pretty feet for informations?

Please more pics of her feet!!

Now that's a great question! A situation I'd love to see my wife truth be told. Well it depends, if my wife is in nylons to start and the thief's nails were gently tickling her soles it be like electric shocks through her feet. I think she could have my wife in the throws of laughter, tears streaming down her face in two minutes then to push her over the edge rip the sheer stockings so the sexy female thief could snake her tongue around, between and beneath her toes. In total my wife may last 4 minutes. If her feet and toes are really restrained in stocks she would loose her mind.

Thanks for the kind words about her pics.

Thank you Jay! Thank your wife too. Her feet and toes are amazing! It must be nice to have a ticklish wife. Anyway, does she ever put her bare or nyloned feet up on the dash of the car? If so could you tell us about that?

Thank you Jay! Thank your wife too. Her feet and toes are amazing! It must be nice to have a ticklish wife. Anyway, does she ever put her bare or nyloned feet up on the dash of the car? If so could you tell us about that?

Thanks Qwill! I do have to agree, her little feet are adorable and she takes great care of them. From time to time she will put her bare feet up on the dashboard and just flex her toes and roll her ankles. She does it for comfort not meaning to tease. One time she was in the rear seat of my buddies Ford Explorer with his wife, her best friend, (who has nice and extremely ticklish feet too.) She put her foot on the center arm rest and began running her mouth being a wise ass. I trapped her foot since I was in the front passenger seat, took off her sneaker and tickled her socked foot. She went crazy! I pulled her sock off and tickled her bare little foot. I even held her foot in place for my buddy to tickle my wife's toes. She went ballistic and was slapping at the back of my head as she laughed her head off. Her best friend spoke up for us to stop tickle torturing her friend. Her husband told her she'd be next if she wasn't careful. LOL. It was a fun experience! We are going on a road trip with the same couple in a few months, perhaps it'll happen again and maybe his wife gets her comeuppance LOL

Thanks for sharing JS. What I wouldn't do for a ticklish foot. My wife is not ticklish at all.

Qwill, I say wait until she's sound asleep and very gently tickle her bare feet. I garuntee you'll get ticklish reactions. Sure there won't be the BIG payoff of laughter but sleeping her guard is down and she's not blocking the feeling. I don't doubt she's not ticklish but she has feeling and it's my "belief" some people can just consciously will it away. Good luck

as always, lovely soles
Thanks for the post and keep the pics coming

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back