• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Literate RP Partners (intense, descriptive, open RP)

Pheonixaise

So, I find myself frequently seeking people to RP with that aren't limitted by a preconcieved notion of where kink begins and ends.

I'm looking for a female RP Partner who is one or multiple of the following:
1. Looking for a descriptive Roleplay partner that isn't lazy or simply interested in getting off.
2. Is interested in either Lering or leeing in scenes of desperation or consensual-non-consensual scenes
3. Someone willing to push the boundaries and involve other kinks or ideas they might have in a comfortable and non-judgemental environment.
4. Is interested in the Leather lifestyle, or has experience with D/s or M/s
5. Is interested in the psychological aspects of tickling, the mental game of power and relinquishing of said power on either end.

Basically, if you fit any of the above and are looking to weave a tale of intrigue, with full description and discussion, and a desire to explore comfortably the things that wind your clock, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Aye, they continue to be. Can't say I'm tremendously surprised. The art of the written word is falling fast. Oxford's word of the year is LOL. I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore Jane Doe.

I'm not necessarily concerned with role so much. I favor the lee role for a few reasons, but I've been interested in lering recently as well. Albeit, not as much, but what I'm looking for is something that borders on or is involved in M/s, which is difficult to find. Intensity is important. I couldn't care one whit about what the actual scenario is, so long as its involved and the characters have depth. If I'm completely honest, I'm not looking for an RP that shies away from the sexual either. It's not the focus, nor should it be, but it makes for clunky and half-hearted writing to have limitations such as that put on the scenario. I'm not looking for some PG-13 high school RP that consists of a line or two back and forth.

My ideal situation would be the ability to use original characters in a scenario that would be longstanding, fleshed out with enough detail to suspend a certain amount of disbelief, and hopefully enough creativity to make not only the tickling, but the mindset of the characters of both interest and suspense.

Yes, I'm asking a lot, I'm aware. The occasional RP, or a scenario that someone has been dying to try or something like that would also not go amiss, so long as its creative.

In honesty, I'm just wanting to write an intriguing story that keeps both writers interested in the characters, story, and setting in addition to the obvious focus on tickling.

Hey, Pheonixaise,

I have the same desires for my RPs myself. I'm currently writing two novels back-to-back so I certainly consider myself capable. So to make it short and sweet, I am interested, so if you'd like to know more feel free to message me back.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back