• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful park tickles M/F and F/M (Quite long)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
A few years ago I had a friend who occasionally visited called Lucy (sort of, that's not her real name).
If you want to know a bit more detail about Lucy, keep reading, if you want to skip straight to the tickling parts, jump below!

Background:
Lucy had a petite frame, was about 5ft 2in, had light-brown hair that came down past her shoulders. She always dressed in a bit of a 'skater-chick' style, usually with baggy jeans and trainers. Although her family lived nearby, she did not, so we only got to hang out about twice a year for a day or so. We had flirted in the past, but neither of us had acted upon it because she was only ever around for a couple of days a year.
On this visit, since it was so warm outside, we decided to take a picnic down to the local park and spend the afternoon there.

Story:
We arrived at the park, found a quiet spot to sit down, and opened up some of the food we'd brought. After a little while, she took her jacket off and said "I'm going to do some sunbathing, since we rarely see days like this". She folded her jacket into a pillow shape, then lay back on it. After about a minute, she sat up, rolled her trouser legs up, then kicked off her shoes and socks, before lying down again.
Her feet were very cute (it was the first time I'd seen her barefoot). About a size 5 (UK) with sky-blue nail polish.
I immediately felt very self-concious and worried she might think I was staring at her feet, so I casually said:
"I always figured you'd be a "black nail polish" kind of girl"
"Why?" she replied? "I like bright colours".
"It's a nice colour" I said
"Thanks, though I need to re-paint them. It's starting to come off".

A few more minutes passed by as she lay in the sun. There were some long reeds of grass within arms length, so I pulled a few up and started brushing them down her legs and across the tops of her feet. She twitched a little and said "That's really relaxing."
I kept it up for a few minutes, until feeling slightly braver, started brushing it up and down the soles of her feet. She kept twitching, but never pulled away.
"Still nice?" I asked
"Mmm-hmmm" she replied.
After a few minutes, I pushed the grass in-between her toes. She didn't say anything, so I kept picking up little flowers and other grassy objects, and putting them between her toes and over her feet.
"My artistic creation is completed!" I joked. "If I had a pen, I'd sign it".
Without looking up from her sunbathing she replied "There's one in my bag".
I pulled the pen out of her bag, and wrote "Lucy's Flower Garden" on her foot, then signed my name. Again, she didn't seem to mind me doing this - although it didn't really seem to be tickling her much either. Feeling braver, I started doodling flowers and other objects on the top of her foot, until eventually I said
"Ahh well, I've run out of space to write things now". Admittedly I was hoping she'd suggest I could write on her other foot, but her reply was even better -
"You can write on the bottom of it if you want, I need to turn over anyway".
I was quite surprised she'd was happy for me to keep playing with her feet in this way. Once she turned over, she put her foot in my lap and I immediately started doodling on the heel of her foot, working my way down towards her toes.
"Ahhh!" She giggled. Her foot kept twitching more and more, and her giggles got louder and longer the closer to her toes I drew.
"Everything okay?" I asked
"Mhmm-hhh haha" she laughed "you're tickling me!"
I worked my way down her foot, mostly drawing spirals and wavy lines to try to make her giggle. She constantly laughed and giggled, but never tried to pull her foot away.

After mostly covering the sole of her foot, I said I was finished turning her into art. I didn't want to push my luck by doing it for too long.

Lucy turned back over and looked her foot "You've made it beautiful" she joked, "okay, your turn".
"My turn?" I asked
"Yep. You've covered me in ink, I get to do the same to you. It's only fair. Lie on your stomach".

Without questioning it, I shuffled over and lay down. Lucy moved to my feet, pulled my shoe and sock off, and started writing something on my foot. I immediately jumped and pulled my foot back.
"Oh come on!" she said "I kept my foot still!.
"It really tickles!" I replied.
"I know it does, but I didn't complain when you did it, give me your foot back".

I passed her my foot, and she locked her leg around it, holding it in place. It was pretty obvious my feet were more ticklish than hers (or she was better at holding it in).
"Haha! It's like torture" I laughed
"Oh hush, I'm nearly done". She replied.
The pen moved literally all over my foot, and the closer she got to my toes, the more I had to hold in my laughter, for fear of drawing attention to us!
"Are you haha, are you nearly finished?"
"Nearly. Just a moment" she replied.
Suddenly I felt her fingernails scrape down across my foot. I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing!
"Hahaha! Stop! You're just tickling me now!!" I laughed out
"Sorry" She smiled, "I couldn't resist."

She let my foot go and I saw she had written a short poem on there, along with some decorations and other drawings.

"It's a poem I remember from school" she said.
"Very nice" I replied. "Now we're both artistic".

About half an hour past, she went back to sunbathing, and we just chatting about our childhoods and growing up. After a little while, I decided to be brave again, reached down and pulled her foot up to my lap. She didn't seem to object to it, so I said
"You know what else will remind you of childhood days?"
"What?" She asked
"Ohhh...THIS little piggy went to market...and THIS little piggy stayed at home" I said as I gently wobbled each of her toes.
"NO!" She laughed and sat straight up - though she didn't pull her foot away - "My mum used to do that to me when I was younger!!"

I continued down to her little toe, while she giggled and said "OOooo noooo, this is the worst part".
As I said "All the way home", I dragged my fingers down the sole of her foot, then back up behind her toes.
"AHHH hahah!" she burst out "It tickles! It tickles! It ticklessss!"
I tickled up and down her foot for a few seconds, especially behind her toes which seemed to get a good reaction, before letting her go.

"So your feet ARE ticklish?" I asked
"Yes, they are!" she replied
"You didn't laugh much earlier when I drew on you"
"Well pens don't tickle very much, but your fingers do"
"Fair enough" I said, "Though the pen worked well on me!"
"Ha yes, it did. Your feet are more ticklish than mine I think - though if you really want to tickle me, you have to do it here" She said, pointing to her sides. "My sides are ridiculously ticklish".
"Oh really?" I replied "Lie down then, I want to see!".
"Oh god, do I have to? Well, only if you promise to stop when I stay stop?"
"I promise"

She lay back and pulled her shirt up, revealing her bare stomach.
"Ready?" I asked "3...2...1..." - I grabbed and tickled her sides, and she immediately went into hysterics. She thrashed around and let out a huge screaming laugh, squirming on the floor and kicking her legs.
"HAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHHA OKAY STOP STOP STOP!".

I stopped as promised (though sadly the tickling had only lasted a few seconds). She sat up and said "See? Told you. That's enough tickling now, I can't take it."
Not wanting to push my luck, I agreed and we started talking about other things.

Sadly a few days later she returned to London where she lived, and a few weeks later we were talking via email, she mentioned she had met a guy and they were dating. Every subsequent time we've met up since she's been in a relationship, so I've never broached the subject of tickling with her since. It was a fun experience though.

Wow, sounds like a great day in the park! :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Quite happy and sad simultaneously. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back