• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City & Long Island

Thanks for bumping the thread.

I'm a 30 year old switch into M/F, F/M and curious about being a lee in M/M. I don't mind meeting up or making new friends in the area.

This thread needs a bump, so I'll give an update of what's happenin' with me lately.

I'm working mostly, but still passively searching for a new play partner. I met someone on here, and we've been talking for maybe 6 months or so. Tried to meet 3 times and it hasn't worked out yet! But I still have hope :)

I'm a Switch, so down to lee, ler, or both. Though, I feel I have explored my ler side quite a bit, and I want to explore my lee side more.

Check out my profile (and/or scroll up) to get more info about me and ways to reach me! Good luck in your searches, people :)

Hi my name is Yasmin. I'm a 19 year old female looking to get tickled. I do love being a ler also. I'm from Long Island looking specifically for a male not older than 24, due to the fact I want someone around my age. My kik is yas_xdd good luck for all!

Hey Yas, Christian here. One thing I can suggest: there's been a munch (basically, people sitting down at a restaurant to hang out) happening on Long Island like once a month, hosted by Rachissahope. I never got a chance to go to it, so not sure if there are guys your age that attend. Maybe Rachel could tell you more? Hope you find what you're looking for!

Summer is here! Wear light colors and stay hydrated - tickling can take a lot of energy, play safe :)

I have two potential sessions I'm hoping will happen in June. But I'm always on the lookout for new friends and play partners so PM me!

Update/bump: Hey all! Hope your summers are going well :) good news from me, I met someone on here and had a wonderful couple of sessions with her over the past week. Her username is 258girl, she's from CT, and I definitely recommend playing with her! She's an awesome person, cute, great laugh, and SUPER ticklish everywhere. She's also a great tickler for those interested in leeing. Yesterday, we hung out basically all day, watched movies, got food, and played a ton. We switched, but I tried to focus on lerring since I know she prefers being lee slightly over ler. She was the most ticklish person I've played with so far, and really brought out my inner ler. I never got bored tickling her. I think my ler skills improved also! For the first time, I got a lee to use the safe word! I was/am pretty proud of myself, lol.

There's one more person on here I hope to meet within a few weeks. We'll see how it goes!

Okay, that's all for now. As always, if you want to be friends or play partners, shoot me a PM. Later!

Hey CharlieBlade,
That's so awesome about finally finding a play partner. Good for you and congrats! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back