• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City & Long Island

CharlieBlade

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. I posted an ad on the Personals forum about a month or two ago; I've gotten one response, and it still hasn't led to anything, so I thought I'd try something else! Basically, I am creating this thread as a place for people from/near New York City or Long Island to post a bit about themselves and what they are looking for on TMF. Hopefully, it will connect people in the area, lead to some online or real life friendships, and maybe even some tickle play! I've seen threads like this for other areas, and they seem to be successful, so hopefully this will be the same. :)

So, a bit about me: I'm CharlieBlade, a 28 year old guy from Queens, NY (from Glen Oaks, right on the border of Nassau.) In terms of my interests, video gaming is my #1 passion (tickling is in second place by a close margin.) I also love watching movies (I recently got into the horror genre, so I've been watching a lot of those) and reading (fiction, mostly fantasy/sci-fi, currently re-reading The Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones series.)

I've been a member of this site since high school, but active on and off over the years. I've made online friends here and there, but only a few that I would consider genuine friends, and none (!) that I ended up meeting in real life. I hope to change that! All of my real-life friends are non-ticklers, so I'd love to make some tickle friends in the area (male or female) to hang out with.

Ultimately, I'm looking for a female play partner of any age to meet regularly for tickle play. Ideally, we would chat online, maybe video chat on Skype a few times, then meet up to play! I'm a switch; I'm happy being exclusively 'ler or 'lee, or we can switch it up! Even if we end up not becoming play partners, I am always happy to make friends in the area, so check out my profile and feel free to PM me and send a friend request!

I don't know how often I am going to check this site, so here are some other ways to reach me:
Kik: silentspider87 (every other name was taken, lol)
AIM: goldeneye887
Yahoo! Messenger: charlieblade0072000

The fastest way to reach me is via Skype or Kik, since those connect to my phone. Thanks for reading, hope this thread works out for you!

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm in Brooklyn and can travel. 30 yo tickle switch looking for m/m. I'm handsome, short, athletic, and easy going. Not looking for anything other than tickling and some foot fun.

I'M IN NYC LOOKING TO START A TICKLE GANG I'M THE ONLY GUY IN IT LOL BUT LOOKING FOR MEMBERS WHY NOT GANG UP ON TICKLISH GIRLS THINK ABOUT IT

I'm a 28 year old man from Long Island. I love movies, reading and history. I'm a fan of tickling. I love watching how exhausted and sweaty females get when tickled intensely. I would love to find a female willing to be tickled like that.

Keeping this thread alive!

Thought I'd give an update on what's going on with me: I met a couple of people on here who I eventually became play partners with. I had a few sessions over the past year, and I'm still having sessions with one person! She is great - loves being tickled (and doing some tickling herself!) and has gorgeous feet and loves having them tickled. I also learned some more about my fetish: my favorite place to tickle is definitely feet, and I am definitely a switch. I love being the 'ler just as much as the 'lee!

Now, I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit and meet some new female friends and play partners. My current play partner is great, like I said, though her feet aren't the most ticklish. I would love to tickle a woman with super ticklish feet, who loves having them played with and pampered and tickled. Also, my play partner mentioned how she would love to tickle another girl with me, so if that peaks anyone's interest, we can chat about that! Though, even if you don't like your feet tickled, or you wouldn't be into two people tickling you, I'm still always interested to talk to people in the area who are into tickling, so let's still chat sometime.

I'm a 21 year old male from Long Island, I preferably identify as a ler, but I'm considering becoming a switch.
I've been on this forum for about 4 years now and have no intention of quitting anytime soon.
I'd like to be able to make some friends here, and who knows, maybe find a lee as well.
I've tried starting a Long Island munch in the past, but because of poor planning, that idea fell through.
But I still try to maintain my optimism, despite having some personal disadvantages.
Anyway, I'm always on here if anyone would like to talk, so please, don't be shy. :)

29 year old trans girl from Brooklyn. Looking to get tickled, mostly, but open to switching!

Heyyo

I am Tom originally from Europe but I relocated to Manhattan 2 months ago. I am happy to chat with anyone who is into tickling but I more search for real life games rather than online. I am a switch myself so open for both sides.

PM me if interested!
Tom

Here's an update to keep this thread going! I met a new potential lee on here. Probably going to double team her with my current play partner. I've only tried one-on-one sessions so far, so should be fun! We're in the process of planning the session. I'm always on the look out for new friends and play partners though, so feel free to PM me!

^^ sounds great

Somehow I've missed this thread for an entire year! I'm also in the market for a lee. I'm 29. Upper east side Manhattan.

Speaking of missing this thread...

Hi all! Blade's current play partner here! I just saw this thread, which tells you how often I've been on TMF lately, lol. Since he said such nice things about me, (Esp. my feet!) I figured I'd return the favor. He's a safe, sane, considerate tickler and a genuinely nice guy. Potential lees, take note! And yes, we have a possible double session in the works. Yay!

Update/bump: a double session is tough to put together >.< but we're getting there! Also, I'm still on the market for a new play partner! I'm a switch, so lees or lers are welcome :) scroll up for more info!

P.S. Thanks for the kind comments, ladybird!

Hi 44 year old male here from westchester. I've been a member here for years, met some TMF friends, but unfortunately lost contact with most due to inactivity with the site. I'm looking to make some new friends in the community even if it doesn't lead to a meeting. Just nice to talk to people with the same interest.
All the best...

I noticed a lot of New Yorkers posting lately, so here's a thread for you all to use! (blows dust off thread)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back