• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bouliac?

wolfgang

TMF Poster
So, has anyone found anything on this years Medievales Fete de Bouliac. Its the medieval fair that one generous dude seemed to have a lot of pictures of the last couple of years with people in the stocks.

I've checked and it doesn't appear he has taken any this year which is a great shame.

It doesn't help that Google just changed their whole photo album system to some vortex of infinite suck.

Now you can't navigate around, and if you have a link to the guy's photostream everything is just years worth of things in random order, unsortable by date, with cut-off titles that can't be searched with a Control-F. If he ever puts up this year's photos, I'm not sure how I'll ever find out.

I did a search and found the other albums. There are albums for 2012, 2013 and 2015. It appears he didn't attend the 2014 event and as of now there is no post for 2016. I know the 2015 album is posted above but I decided to post it here to have all the albums in 1 post just to make it simpler for members. I also included a youtube link to a channel that has what I believe to be the majority of Canelli clips. Just copy and paste the youtube address to your browser:

2012: https://get.google.com/albumarchive.../AF1QipOZPAMIotPaUqom8TON1GXagOglLoWmVMLo71wp

2013: https://get.google.com/albumarchive.../AF1QipN5pj24I4XM0JhYI5aq8cBizm-GlQwz_Wy3HgQk

2015: https://plus.google.com/photos/107350216673877471065/albums/6201164162334028065?banner=pwa

Canelli clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoSuJNqb5ha7YvrntFgKj3Q

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Well judging by the timestamp the event is busy right now. 12th of september are the timestamps for the pictures. So if he uploads on the day itself it would be around this time. Give it a week and 2016 might be on there as well.

I too am VERY interested in seeing 2016, hopefully he attended again :D

Such a shame for us who like guys being tickled, there's a huge variety of pictures and video's around of renfaires for those who like seeing women tickled. It's about time the rest of us got something decent from these events (we all know it happens).

Well gyobfan he has some with guys in them. One is a couple and the guy gets more than the girl. 2015 I think. The set is linked in here.

Well gyobfan he has some with guys in them. One is a couple and the guy gets more than the girl. 2015 I think. The set is linked in here.

I also noticed that with those top pics in the 2014 albums,since the dark haired girl that is next to the guy just unfortunately wasn't very ticklish,and yes I also noticed that the guys and the kids(both boys and girls) also get tickled as much as the ladies.

gyobfan, the best way to get what you want is to make your own stocks and go to a renfaire. If you need help about this, I will help you. In which country do you live ?

Blargblard, no pictures and videos for 2017 in theory. Bouliac is supposed to be done with the tickling torture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back