• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jesse Vantura Chris Kyle

dave77

TMF Novice
I would like to know how people on the TMF feel about the Ventura Kyle battle. I do not know much about what went on but I did see some people almost fight over this topic. I am not hoping to start any fights with anyone here just would like some well informed opinions.

You should listen to the SOFREP podcast where Ventura is interviewed for his side of the story. One of the interviewers, Brandon Webb, is also an ex-SEAL and was Chris Kyle and Marcus Luttrell's (Lone Survivor) sniper instructor.

Ventura has taken a lot of flack and this means he is now PNG in the SEAL community. Unfortunately he goes on to talk about various crazy 9/11 conspiracy theories. SOFREP manages to steer clear of political bias so it's worth a listen.

From everything I've read and what's on the interview I am not so sure it all went exactly as Kyle claimed and Ventura is suing an insurance company rather than Kyle's family which is how it was portrayed in a lot of the media. I am not sure Kyle was such a great person. Even his ex SEAL buddies are skeptical about some of his claims (shooting looters at the Superdome post-Katrina). Ventura has a kind of warped view of things with his conspiracy stuff. Both men earned a SEAL trident though and if nothing else, that's worth a hell of a lot of respect.

I'm not too familiar with the lawsuit or everything that's going on so my opinion is slightly ignorant on the issue, but I feel he should've dropped the lawsuit after Chris Kyle's death.

I've listened to a few interviews with Jesse Ventura and he's obviously not that bright, and pretty crazy. I'd be inclined to believe the other guys version of things in pretty much any dispute, never mind one where the other guy is a war hero. Also, I've heard Ventura say a lot of stupid, inflammatory things, and if he was a little drunk it wouldn't surprise me if he started saying things that he wouldn't say if he was sober and in front of a microphone.

That said, the one compelling piece of evidence on Ventura's side is that apparently there's a picture of him from the next day, and there's no sign that he had been punched in the face by a huge warrior like Chris Kyle. Ventura is an old man, and was apparently on blood thinners at the time, and Kyle was in his prime. You'd think if he got knocked on his ass, he'd show some sign of it.

Ventura is almost always full of shit as far as I can tell, but in this case it sounds like he's telling the truth, and maybe Kyle drunkenly mistook someone else for Ventura (or maybe deliberately conflated an actual guy with Ventura to increase book sales.)

Is this whole thing still going on? Wasn't this lawsuit from like two or three years ago?

This is old news, it was settled one year ago last July with Ventura being awarded 1.8 million in damages.

I've listened to a few interviews with Jesse Ventura and he's obviously not that bright, and pretty crazy. I'd be inclined to believe the other guys version of things in pretty much any dispute, never mind one where the other guy is a war hero. Also, I've heard Ventura say a lot of stupid, inflammatory things, and if he was a little drunk it wouldn't surprise me if he started saying things that he wouldn't say if he was sober and in front of a microphone.

That said, the one compelling piece of evidence on Ventura's side is that apparently there's a picture of him from the next day, and there's no sign that he had been punched in the face by a huge warrior like Chris Kyle. Ventura is an old man, and was apparently on blood thinners at the time, and Kyle was in his prime. You'd think if he got knocked on his ass, he'd show some sign of it.

Ventura is almost always full of shit as far as I can tell, but in this case it sounds like he's telling the truth, and maybe Kyle drunkenly mistook someone else for Ventura (or maybe deliberately conflated an actual guy with Ventura to increase book sales.)

Sour grapes...Too obvious.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back