• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great tickling session with Addie Juniper!!!

milagros317

Verified
Last night I had a truly wonderful tickle session with Addie Juniper (who is visiting New York City right now).

Before the tickling began, she allowed me to worship her very lovely bare feet, licking her soles over and over again. Her soles were very soft and very beautiful.

She is greatly skilled as a tickler, creative, and utterly merciless! She had me tied down to my bed and began slowly, lightly tickling my underarms and chest. She proceeded to test all of my spots, easily discovering where my most sensitive areas are. She then dug in, doing just the kind of deep-muscle tickling that drives me crazy. She made me use my slow word more than I ever had before! (About ten times.)

I did introduce her to something new, the Whitehead gag, which she had never used before. You can see it below. With my mouth held open by that gag, she tickled the roof of my mouth with pipe cleaners and paintbrushes. This drives me insane, and I was begging for mercy after about five minutes. She denied me mercy, laughing as she told me that she was going to keep on gently tickling the roof of my mouth for a long, long time. That is just what she did.

Our session included some tease and denial. She is also an expert at that.

The session ended with much more foot worship and a foot massage for Addie, who was so relaxed that she had a little nap as I eagerly massaged her very lovely bare feet.

I am happy that I showed her something new, the Whitehead gag. For anybody who wants one, here is one place you can order it:
http://www.medicaltoys.com/whiteheadgag.htm
(Unfortunately, the price has about doubled since I bought mine.)

Thank you, Addie for giving me such a wonderful time!!!

My armpits, lower rib cage, and belly are sore this morning, but in a good way. They remind me of our wonderful time together, Addie. :woman: :twohugs:

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I wish she'd come around me. I wanna wreck/get wrecked by her.

She is a great person! I've been able to tickle her on several occasions. She is also fun to just hang out with. We've visited the local theme park a couple of times, I'm glad to be able to call her a friend!

Haven't posted my last couple sessions with Addie, but easy to second everything you all are saying. Especially that deep-muscle tickling that milagros mentioned, though she can do it all. Act respectfully, and you'll have as much fun as tickling can be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back