• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A neat way to get girls foot-tickled

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This kinda happened by accident, but since then when I try it, it is about 60% successful.

I have a backyard pool, and have parties occasionally. One summer party, a girl I know was mouthing off to me in a teasing way. I quickly bent over and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and told her, "that's it, you're going in the pool,". Of course she was shrieking and I wasn't going to throw her in. Then a cool thing happened.

She (and every girl I have picked up like this) bends her knees which raises her feet to about shoulder height, and her soles were basically right in front of another girl (who knew her). The other girl give her soles a nice quick tickle as she laughed at us.

Since then, I have done this probably a dozen times, and the majority of the time, when I carry a girl over to another girl (I love f/f), she gets tickled. Obviously you have to make sure she's barefoot, and you have to play it off somehow why you're standing in front of someone with this chick over your shoulder, but it's a pretty natural interaction.

Anyway, thought I'd share. Happy tickling!

Haha, that sounds pretty cool. Never had a pool myself so I wouldn't know.

A very nonchalant way to get tickling started. Very good way sir!

I know it's controversial about consent and all, but sometimes, you just have to do a public tickle!

I know it's controversial about consent and all, but sometimes, you just have to do a public tickle!

This was a playful situation between friends. It's the opposite of what the non-con trolls are about.

I totally agree. It's fun for everybody, and especially cool for us. ;)

I know what you mean about the controversy. Normally the Morality Police would be all over this. This is exactly the kind of fun and harmless activity they always want to take a shit on. But they waited too long. There have been too many people supporting this thread for them to feel comfortable going on the attack. They prefer dog-piling the lone poster before too many get involved, and heaping shame on him for having the gall to venture outside of the accepted protocols of asking permission and being "up front" about your special interest in tickling.

You guys don't even understand what the controversy is...

Most, if not all, people are fine with tickling between friends, and don't expect people to stop before tickling to ask permission any more than even the most liberal colleges really expect every person to ask permission before taking every single step of a sexual encounter.

The problem is when people create a "misunderstanding" with a stranger or near stranger, essentially grope that person, and then run to the nearest fetish forum to brag about their accomplishment.

Most, if not all, people are fine with tickling between friends, and don't expect people to stop before tickling to ask permission any more than even the most liberal colleges really expect every person to ask permission before taking every single step of a sexual encounter.

The problem is when people create a "misunderstanding" with a stranger or near stranger, essentially grope that person, and then run to the nearest fetish forum to brag about their accomplishment.

The bragging part has always puzzled me.

This.

I totally agree. It's fun for everybody, and especially cool for us. ;)

I know what you mean about the controversy. Normally the Morality Police would be all over this. This is exactly the kind of fun and harmless activity they always want to take a shit on. But they waited too long. There have been too many people supporting this thread for them to feel comfortable going on the attack. They prefer dog-piling the lone poster before too many get involved, and heaping shame on him for having the gall to venture outside of the accepted protocols of asking permission and being "up front" about your special interest in tickling.

There is a difference between a playful interaction that MAY result in a 2 second tickle between FRIENDS- and intentionally making up schemes to invade a strangers personal space by lying and deceiving them. It's not the "morality police" --- it's common sense.

I've yet to see a single post by anybody bragging of groping a stranger. I think most would agree that's not cool. I know I would.

Now if by "grope" you mean "tickle" then it begs the question, why is it "tickling" when it's done between friends, but between two strangers it's "groping?"

I've yet to see a single post by anybody bragging of groping a stranger. I think most would agree that's not cool. I know I would.

Now if by "grope" you mean "tickle" then it begs the question, why is it "tickling" when it's done between friends, but between two strangers it's "groping?"

Because it's a stranger, so you have no idea how the touch will be perceived. Will you be accidentally triggering a bad memory and causing them distress? Will you scare them? Are they a person with some issue that you know nothing about? Or maybe they're just a reasonable person, like myself, who doesn't welcome people they don't know touching them. Personally it pisses me off when someone I don't know touches me for any reason, and I don't care what their intention was.

Other people's issues are of course not your problem... unless you choose to violate the social contract and touch them without permission. Now suddenly you've given them no choice but to deal with you and your personal views of how your touch should be received.

Especially a touch like a tickle which causes involuntary movement and is often associated with some minor childhood trauma. Who are you, the hypothetical toucher, to determine for another person what they should or should not be ok with having done to them by someone they don't know?

It's inappropriate to put the most positive spin on it and make it a favorable interaction in your own mind by your own definition, when you actually have no idea how 50% of the people involved are likely to feel about it.

Without any idea how it will be received, you have to assume, if you're a polite and reasonable person, that the touch will be intrusive and unwelcome.

In short, if it's friendly it's a tickle - if it's a touch that you're throwing out into the void with no sense of how it will be received, it becomes a grope because the other person might interpret it that way, and their interpretation is the one that rules the situation because they didn't ask to be put into it.

I read a pretty good blog once about what goes on in a woman's head when she experiences this kind of unwelcome interaction. I'm not linking to it even though it will be easy to find, because I hope the people on this forum will leave it alone.

It gives some pretty good insight into why a person might find being tickled by someone they don't know to be an extremely unpleasant violation.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Assault, Battery, Violence, Harassment

“Are you ticklish?,” he placed his hand on my back.

“Excuse me?,” I glanced back in surprise and confusion then up at his face trying to simultaneously confirm this unfamiliar man was touching me and asking me what I thought he was asking.

“Are you ticklish?,” he repeated, with a sly grin.

Reflexively, slowly I lowered my right shoulder in a vain attempt to politely end the growing unease I was feeling.

I glanced at MOMMs in front of me, wondering if she could hear the exchange. I hesitated before responding.

It’s not that I was unsure of the answer or what I wanted. I wanted him to stop touching me. I wanted the conversation to end. I wasn’t sure which response would be safer, which response would make this increasingly uncomfortable situation end quicker.

‘If I tell him the truth, that I’m extremely ticklish, will he try to tickle me? If I lie and say I’m not will he try anyway, like guys do when they’re flirting with girls on the school yard? Why in the world does he want to know if I’m ticklish in the first place?? If MOMMs can hear me is she going to think I’m being anti-social or rude or my typical introverted self (all lifelong thorns in my well-intentioned, extroverted mother’s side)?

Would she blame me for how I felt? Claim I was over-reacting? How is my response going to reflect on my parents–being rude to a fellow member of their congregation? Do I feel like being the Angry Black Woman today? The miseducated, ill-raised youth who disrespects her elders? Wait. I’m grown–does he know how old I am?!‘

Finally, cautiously I offered, “Uhm. No?”

“So if I tickle you…“

I didn’t consult a mirror but I know my face pretty well. The transparency of my thoughts is typically made possible by the sheer expressiveness of my face. A blank canvas for anything and almost everything in my head, my facial expressions have betrayed me more times than I care to admit or recall.

As sure as New Orleans is barely breathable in August the look of horror and disgust I was displaying told this strange man everything I was feeling–and still his hand remained on my back, his grin, though slightly more demure, remained plastered across his face.

“I’d be very upset.”

“I’m just trying to figure out what I gotta do to finally get you to smile for me.“

I was livid…and relieved.

I felt lava in my twisted gut. My already tensed body finally shook free from his touch as I scoffed, rolled my eyes, started breathing again and proceeded to ignore this man I’d never met. I looked ahead, more than ready to finally exit our row and make my way down the aisle behind my parents to join the tithes and offering procession.

When I finally figured out what he wanted, or at least what he said he wanted, I felt an odd sense of relief–and that’s the worst part about all of this.

Before then the primary feeling I was experiencing was fear. There was a strange older man, a man I’d never laid eyes on, touching me without permission. The man, who appeared to be in his 50s, apparently sat behind me during the already sufferable and triggering service I’d endured (I swear if I hear “Black-on-Black crime” and “pull up your pants” one more time…) at my childhood church–the church my parents still attend. How he knew whether or not I’d smiled during the service I’m not sure, but wondering made the entire situation creepier. Had he been watching me for the last two hours?

After relief, frustration and anger set in.

And she's not even talking about being touched. She's just reacting to the situation she was put into by the question. You can imagine how much worse it would have been for her if he just decided to skip the preamble and launch right into the tickling.

That's not how everyone would react obviously, but who the hell is that guy to just dive into her life like that?

I thought of another interesting example too - I had a friend when I was in my 20's who loved to fight. He thought it was a harmless way to blow off some steam if he went to a bar and got drunk, picked a fight and beat the shit out of someone. When I would try to reason with him he would launch into justifications - Nobody really gets hurt; You learn something about yourself by getting in a fight; It's harmless, clean fun like boxing in a gym.

And no matter how many times I tried to explain to him that the other person involved might no see it that way, he was determined to stick to his own perspective on it, and as far as I know he's still beating the shit out of strangers to this day.

It's a more extreme example of the exact same principle.

The problem is, there IS the Morality Police. Quite some time ago I've heard some kid ranting on the chat that - just because you're supposedly a ticklish fetishist, so every single tickling must give you boners - you have to inform the other person that you're a fetishist before you attempt to tickle them. Because, otherwise, it's essentially a rape (sic).
Of course the difference between a friendly tickling and "groping" strangers is quite obvious, but some people just push it WAY too far, claiming you have to stop and give out all the details literally before every single step in order to keep it consent.

And the idea from the first post... it's quite neat. I'd just be afraid you might slip and drop me. :p

The problem is, there IS the Morality Police. Quite some time ago I've heard some kid ranting on the chat that - just because you're supposedly a ticklish fetishist, so every single tickling must give you boners - you have to inform the other person that you're a fetishist before you attempt to tickle them. Because, otherwise, it's essentially a rape (sic).
Of course the difference between a friendly tickling and "groping" strangers is quite obvious, but some people just push it WAY too far, claiming you have to stop and give out all the details literally before every single step in order to keep it consent.

And the idea from the first post... it's quite neat. I'd just be afraid you might slip and drop me. :p

Why must everyone with a sense of intelligence be labeled as "morality police"- it's annoying, childish, and quite old. There are extreme people, yes- as with everything in life. Just because some of us respect the personal space of strangers doesn't make us a morality police- nor should we be jumped on and allowed to be bashed the way we are. Why is it only ok to respond to someone when you agree with them? Last I checked we were all SUPPOSED to be adults here- so if the person doesn't want to be told it's a bad idea to invade the personal space of a stranger, they shouldn't post it. Period.

Additionally- crap like this is what makes people with a sense of right and wrong so angry--- no one has said a word and DAJT already started running his trap that the "morality police would normally be all over this" and it starts. No one even mentioned it and we get jumped on. Grow up, respect people, and stick to the op's question/post at hand.

Just like you did?

Again- I was responding to comments made by someone first. I'm not one to allow someone to jump on a bunch of people like they're King crap without calling them on it. Thank you. You need to find better things to do with your time.

The point is, there's a HUGE gap between common sense/"respecting the personal space" and what the morality police does. We can all agree (or at least vast majority of us) that it's wrong to run around tickling/groping strangers because of the reasons Jeff has already mentioned. Some people don't get it (vide the guy from "I keep sitting at pedicure salons just to watch strangers' feet"), but in general, most of us can tell right from wrong.

And there's obviously nothing wrong with respecting one's personal space. The problem is, while most people can understand that, for example, you can playfully tickle your good friend, but probably shouldn't do the same to the chick you've seen for the first time, the morality police keeps pushing their misconception of con/non-con stuff ad absurdum.

Technically, every physical contact made without clear permission is non-consensual. Do you ask your husband "can I?" each time you want to hug or kiss him? I suppose not. And by the way the morality police thinks, that's already non-con. Hence invading one's personal space and bs like that.

It's good to have common sense - whether it concerns tickling or not. It's just not good to push it to some ludicrous extent.

The point is, there's a HUGE gap between common sense/"respecting the personal space" and what the morality police does. We can all agree (or at least vast majority of us) that it's wrong to run around tickling/groping strangers because of the reasons Jeff has already mentioned. Some people don't get it (vide the guy from "I keep sitting at pedicure salons just to watch strangers' feet"), but in general, most of us can tell right from wrong.

And there's obviously nothing wrong with respecting one's personal space. The problem is, while most people can understand that, for example, you can playfully tickle your good friend, but probably shouldn't do the same to the chick you've seen for the first time, the morality police keeps pushing their misconception of con/non-con stuff ad absurdum.

Technically, every physical contact made without clear permission is non-consensual. Do you ask your husband "can I?" each time you want to hug or kiss him? I suppose not. And by the way the morality police thinks, that's already non-con. Hence invading one's personal space and bs like that.

It's good to have common sense - whether it concerns tickling or not. It's just not good to push it to some ludicrous extent.

This is the final time I'll respond to this (as I'm beginning to remember why I left for so long).

First your argument with my husband is invalid- we have an established relationship where it's common knowledge each enjoys tickling and if we DONT want it we've got mouths to express that. Again different than a stranger.

Your example of "morality police" is extreme- and again, yes there are some who are like that.

But I. The specific case here I can promise that is not what was meant. Since I've had MANY instances (as have many others) with DAJT specifically jumps on us as the morality police when we don't agree with his "I just walk up and tickle strangers" nonsense. People who speak out against specific stranger invasion of privacy are jumped on and treated, repeatedly, like crap and called the morality police constantly.

One could argue- as I'm sure they will- the ones all FOR non con tickling are treated the same by being told it's wrong---- but apparently that common sense lacks there to know better... Regardless, the point is the childish behavior really gets old and jumping on people who haven't even made a comment to pick a fight is pathetic.

I'm curious as to where the "Morality Police" argument actually had anything to do with this thread.
Did anyone say anything against the OP's actions?

Way to hijack his thread guys. Might as well change the title while you're at it.

I have a backyard pool, and have parties occasionally. One summer party, a girl I know was mouthing off to me in a teasing way. I quickly bent over and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and told her, "that's it, you're going in the pool,". Of course she was shrieking and I wasn't going to throw her in. Then a cool thing happened. She (and every girl I have picked up like this) bends her knees which raises her feet to about shoulder height, and her soles were basically right in front of another girl (who knew her). The other girl give her soles a nice quick tickle as she laughed at us.

I think this is totally adorable :) I'm not into F/F tickling at all, but I love see playful, fun tickling between friends. This situation you described is very reminiscent of my high school and college days. I can't tell you how many times I was put in this exact position as a 'lee. Although most of the time, it was the guy who had thrown me over his shoulder who did all the tickling. When a 'lee is in that position, it's very easy to tickle the back of her legs and knees and there's not much she can do to defend herself. Since those spots are at the top of my list of worst ticklish spots, this position is usually torture for me. On occasion, I tickled the guy's ribs in the hopes of throwing him off balance enough so he put me down, but that move usually only bought me more tickling... probably why I did it :D

That's not how everyone would react obviously, but who the hell is that guy to just dive into her life like that?
First, I appreciate the time and thought you put into your responses. I actually agree with most of what you say. And in most social situations, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to tickle a stranger. But I do believe there are times and instances in which it is okay.

You asked "who the hell is that guy to just dive into her life like that?" My answer would depend on where they were at the time. Were they at a bar? A library? A party? A doctor's office waiting room, perhaps? It does matter because different places carry different levels of reasonable expectations with regards to stranger interaction. There are places and instances in which one must resign to the fact that yes, you're going to get touched by a stranger from time to time. Most of us can handle it, and those who can't really need to learn how to. The woman writing the blog seems quite unstable to me. The guy was simply flirting with her and his approach was pretty mild, compared to other methods I've seen. "That shore is a perty dress yer wearin, but I think it'll look better balled up on the corner of my bedroom."

In my experience most women are not these fragile, delicate vases ready to fall to the floor and go to pieces at a small touch. Women are tougher and stronger than we tend to give them credit for. I'm personally not inclined to make this woman's reaction the default expectation, and I think I'm as polite and reasonable as the next guy.

The only other thing you said with which I disagree is your use of the term "grope." Your explanation was that because the recipient is a stranger you don't know how the tickle will be perceived. Well that's true of any kind of touch, isn't it? A tap on the shoulder, or a touch of the arm? The term grope generally refers to fondling somebody, usually their private parts, for a sexual thrill. In short the term references the intent of the giver, not the perception of the receiver.

Because of personal space. Friends typically don't need the personal space bubble that strangers do. If a random stranger tried to touch my hand, he/she is getting a talking to. Any touching beyond that is getting a slap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back