• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Novels

Viden

TMF Regular
Was curious if anyone has read any of the Star Wars novels?
I know now they've been removed as cannon but I still enjoy them. I've read the standard Thrawn Trilogy, although my favorite I've read would have to be the Bane Trilogy honestly.

I'm a huge fan the Star Wars novels yes. I loved Thawn and I thought the Vong were a horrifically insidious enemy and the perfect opponent for the Jedi / New Republic / Galactic Alliance. ^_^ I remember squealing for joy when the New Republic was planning on how to defeat the Vong after Coruscant fell and they brought Ackbar out of retirement and spread the news with the slogan, "Ackbar is back" to bolster moral!

I'm also a fan of a great deal of the comic Star Wars material (not the Legacy Star Wars though [shudder]). I loved Dark Empire and how Palpatine came back even stronger than before! I only hope Disney lets the Legends universe continue and that they don't make the Old Republic material from their games vanish. :(

I have read everything that's pre-Vector Prime. At some point I'll need to go back and read after that too. I'm a little curious about the newer books. I've heard Bloodlines is fantastic. Part of me just really dislikes the fact that all the stories I loved are now 'Legends'. Especially all the Rogue Squadron ones. They are some of my favorites.

I have read everything that's pre-Vector Prime. At some point I'll need to go back and read after that too. I'm a little curious about the newer books. I've heard Bloodlines is fantastic. Part of me just really dislikes the fact that all the stories I loved are now 'Legends'. Especially all the Rogue Squadron ones. They are some of my favorites.

Just think of all the stuff that happened in the novels, comic books, video games, and tabletop role playing books as an entire alternative version of the star wars universe. Yeah it sucks that Disney decided to do their own thing but at least legends is still around (for now at least).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back