• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish pedicure f/f

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
Today I drove a mature lady friend to her pedicure salon as a favour.
it was going to be an hour of a job but the place was empty so it was only polite to sit and wait in the reception area and read a magazine.

The first thing that happened was that the lady was taken to a room only a few metres away and the door was left open.

Then came the immortal line, " I'm really ticklish and I kick and even swear at times, so I'm just warning you now. he he hee."
The therapist in her 20s giggled and said don't worry we'll both end up laughing.

There was a conversation going on between the two whilst the spa and the filing took place.
Then the lady was asked to lie on the table which left her feet and lower legs in full view through the open door.
There was a five minute break whilst her feet were left soaking in creams and placed in heated foot mittens.

I thought, this looks interesting, and bingo.
The therapist took off the mitts and began the leg and foot massage. A few jumps of her foot were visible but no noise.
Then a change of foot to the right one, and straight away .." eeeheeheeeheeee. That tickles " The therapist laughed and said, you were doing so well.
"Heeee heeee heeeeee, I know, EheeeeHaaaahaaaaa. Just give me a minute Hahaaahaaa. "
The therapist gave her a moment to compose herself, and began again
There were a few more giggles, then a conversation about one side being more ticklish than the other, to which the therapist said that was often the case.

All went quiet as her nails were painted with the foam toe separators in place spreading her toes for the painting.
She was then brought to another part of the salon, the main bit where the manicure was done.
About half hour later another therapist came in and another customer sat in the reception area.
All was very sedate and there was conversation between them all. My friend was sat, barefooted at the nail station.

It was all over and done, until the therapist knelt down to remove the foam from between her toes.

Then, " AHHH Hahahaaa heeheeeheeee. Oh shit heeheeeeheee."
Of course her feet were under the table and had no where to go, and she wasn't ready for the removal.
The end result was the two therapists trying to steady her feet so as not to smudge the new nail polish, and trying to remove the foal from the toes of the twitching jumping feet with more, Heeeeheeeeheeeeeee, noooheheeee.And my friend gripping and hitting the table.
By the end of this 30 second episode, both therapists and the stranger in the shop were all laughing at her dilemma.
The foam was removed and the shoes went on with some giggling still going on afterwards as she left the shop.

the feet in question

Attachments

• IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 450
  • IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 323
  • DSC02823.JPG
    DSC02823.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
  • DSC09854.JPG
    DSC09854.JPG
    806 KB · Views: 927
  • DSC03171.JPG
    DSC03171.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Today I drove a mature lady friend to her pedicure salon as a favour.
it was going to be an hour of a job but the place was empty so it was only polite to sit and wait in the reception area and read a magazine.

The first thing that happened was that the lady was taken to a room only a few metres away and the door was left open.

Then came the immortal line, " I'm really ticklish and I kick and even swear at times, so I'm just warning you now. he he hee."
The therapist in her 20s giggled and said don't worry we'll both end up laughing.

There was a conversation going on between the two whilst the spa and the filing took place.
Then the lady was asked to lie on the table which left her feet and lower legs in full view through the open door.
There was a five minute break whilst her feet were left soaking in creams and placed in heated foot mittens.

I thought, this looks interesting, and bingo.
The therapist took off the mitts and began the leg and foot massage. A few jumps of her foot were visible but no noise.
Then a change of foot to the right one, and straight away .." eeeheeheeeheeee. That tickles " The therapist laughed and said, you were doing so well.
"Heeee heeee heeeeee, I know, EheeeeHaaaahaaaaa. Just give me a minute Hahaaahaaa. "
The therapist gave her a moment to compose herself, and began again
There were a few more giggles, then a conversation about one side being more ticklish than the other, to which the therapist said that was often the case.

All went quiet as her nails were painted with the foam toe separators in place spreading her toes for the painting.
She was then brought to another part of the salon, the main bit where the manicure was done.
About half hour later another therapist came in and another customer sat in the reception area.
All was very sedate and there was conversation between them all. My friend was sat, barefooted at the nail station.

It was all over and done, until the therapist knelt down to remove the foam from between her toes.

Then, " AHHH Hahahaaa heeheeeheeee. Oh shit heeheeeeheee."
Of course her feet were under the table and had no where to go, and she wasn't ready for the removal.
The end result was the two therapists trying to steady her feet so as not to smudge the new nail polish, and trying to remove the foal from the toes of the twitching jumping feet with more, Heeeeheeeeheeeeeee, noooheheeee.And my friend gripping and hitting the table.
By the end of this 30 second episode, both therapists and the stranger in the shop were all laughing at her dilemma.
The foam was removed and the shoes went on with some giggling still going on afterwards as she left the shop.

the feet in question

How old was this lady ? Can you describe what this lady looked like ? Did she look like anyone famous ? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being very ticklish how ticklish was she ? Did you speak to this woman about her ticklishness ?

The funniest thing in hindsight was the 2nd therapist having to help the first whilst she was kicking and laughing, and then both therapists also laughing because of her predicament which was making her worse as it then took longer to get the foams out from between her toes. It was a genuine hysterical moment.

Attachments

• ticklish.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 357
  • IMG_20150609_105800.jpg
    IMG_20150609_105800.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01322.JPG
    DSC01322.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 97
  • DSC01276.JPG
    DSC01276.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC01055.JPG
    DSC01055.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Great stuff as ever, JJ. Don't tell me you weren't expecting a ticklish scenario to present itself! ;)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That video clip just gives us some idea of the noise she was making....thanks Jj..!!!

That was exactly the noise she was making but a bit louder with some great screams added.
Was well worth sitting there and reading newspaper for an hour.
Lol.

That was exactly the noise she was making but a bit louder with some great screams added.
Was well worth sitting there and reading newspaper for an hour.
Lol.

This is a clip of someone else getting tickled, but this older woman sounds like her ?

scuffed nails

This is a clip of someone else getting tickled, but this older woman sounds like her ?
no jack. same lady.(did you see your pm.)

pictures from later that day after the pedi.
the close up is of the scuffs on the polish on her otherwise perfect toe nails which were the result of her hysterical kicking moment under the table when the therapists tried to remove the foam pieces from between the bottoms of her toes and balls of her feet. obviously a sweet spot, as the ladies found out to their surprise and amusement. lol

Attachments

• DSC03630.JPG
    DSC03630.JPG
    721.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC03591.JPG
    DSC03591.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • DSC03594.JPG
    DSC03594.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • DSC03631.JPG
    DSC03631.JPG
    716.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMAG0593.jpg
    IMAG0593.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
nylon covered

And then the tan nylon covered version.

Attachments

• DSC03600.JPG
    DSC03600.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0695.jpg
    IMAG0695.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0700.jpg
    IMAG0700.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0702.jpg
    IMAG0702.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0713.jpg
    IMAG0713.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
no jack. same lady.(did you see your pm.)

pictures from later that day after the pedi.
the close up is of the scuffs on the polish on her otherwise perfect toe nails which were the result of her hysterical kicking moment under the table when the therapists tried to remove the foam pieces from between the bottoms of her toes and balls of her feet. obviously a sweet spot, as the ladies found out to their surprise and amusement. lol
JJ this is awesome, how old is this lady? She has perfect toes. Does she look like a famous person ? Awesome !!!

she is 45. she is major ticklish but is open about it. although she would never be a tickle model she accepts that life throws her challenges like pedicures and searches/pat downs at airports and public buildings which also sends her hysterical.
obviously cant share anything facial on here but she is 5'7" quite slim and fair haired.

Incredible story mate and the pics are even better! Question, do you personally know if she's actually feather ticklish on her soles and under her toes, I mean has she ever mentioned it?

She is. I've seen it. Especially between her toes.

She is. I've seen it. Especially between her toes.
And a master of natural shoe play. As you can see.

Attachments

• IMAG0757.jpg
    IMAG0757.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0755.jpg
    IMAG0755.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0751.jpg
    IMAG0751.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0737.jpg
    IMAG0737.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0742.jpg
    IMAG0742.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
Wonderful news mate, thanks so much for the info! So what were the circumstances concerning the feather tickling? How did it come about, who did it to her, what areas on her body were feather tickled, her reactions, that sort of thing?

very recent arely black

b b

Attachments

• DSC03762.JPG
    DSC03762.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC03735.JPG
    DSC03735.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC03704.JPG
    DSC03704.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC03692.JPG
    DSC03692.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC03687.JPG
    DSC03687.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
more bb

and more. enjoy

Attachments

• DSC03788.JPG
    DSC03788.JPG
    772.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC03781.JPG
    DSC03781.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC03774.JPG
    DSC03774.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Just been asked if I'm free in two weeks time to go again.
Need some good recording device. Not missing any of this. Lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back