• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish pedicure f/f

toe spreaders

now I know why it took so long to get the spreaders out of her toes whilst she was kicking and laughing.
looking at this picture, they are all separate, so there were 3 to get out from each ticklish foot.
identical spreaders but not my friends feet.
bring on take 2. lol

Attachments

• 4515_83539084173_7137999_n.jpg
    4515_83539084173_7137999_n.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 74
Full story of take 2, coming at end of the week.
Watch this space. Lol

She sounds like the wicked witch, lol.

She's actually a lovely lady. Those were suppressed giggles. If she'd have let go, the roof would have come off the place. Lol
She was sat on her own hands as a means trying to keep still and not roll off the table.

Hey mate you never answered my feather questions! ;) How did you learn that she's feather ticklish, what were the circumstances, who feather tickled her, where, that sort of thing?

some audio

been several pedis since this one. each one an audio paradise, with a bit of video thrown in.
the next one is second week in April. I'll be listening intensely and the salon girl will be on Valium. lol
here are some audio samples from subsequent trips to the salon.

Attachments

• pdc tickles.wmv
    890.8 KB · Views: 130
  • pedi ggiggles masked edit.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMAG1409_1.jpg
    IMAG1409_1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC04810.JPG
    DSC04810.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
Been to another 5 appointments with her since. Each one has been great viewing. The best is when it's a new salon girl doing the pedicure and lou isn't used to her touch. That extends the tickling by minutes.
I have realised that the salon manager, a lady in her late 50s seems to wait around for the tickling to start and laughs at her predicament. She even asks her questions about it and tells other people what to expect when lou is in on the couch laughing and giggling.

Last edited:
pedicure due

for the information of all who have read or contributed to this thread, I just had to let you know that these ticklish feet are due to be pedicured next week at a completely different salon.
good luck to the therapist. lol

Attachments

• DSC08031.JPG
    DSC08031.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC05683.JPG
    DSC05683.JPG
    810.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09858.JPG
    DSC09858.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC04848.JPG
    DSC04848.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC00894.JPG
    DSC00894.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
its set for Friday, but I don't know the salon or the layout. may be only a verbal report if no photo opportunity. so fingers crossed guys.

I have regular pedicures it never tickles. I feel its kinda overrated issue.

I suppose it depends on the person and the dilemma. This lady is ultra ticklish and even more so when its a new persons touch.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back